"Is there a vegetarian option?"
"Yeah, you can fuck off"

lmfao makes me laugh so much!!!
Ensiferum
Jackass
Ensiferum

Blog
March 14th, 2010 at 07:02am
One of my friends has been "born" a vegeatarian. Her mum's a vegetarian and never fed her meat. She used to eat fish but she stopped now cause people kept annoying her about it.

Another person I know wanted to be a vegetarian just for the attention and to be known for it. When she was hungry she goes "Im going to get a hot dog" and I go "You're a vegetarian" and she goes "I dont care I'm hungry" and I thought "Yeah... so much for caring about the animals"

I'm not a vegetarian/vegan myself, I just eat whatever people give me I guess.
kirstinlette
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
kirstinlette
March 23rd, 2010 at 01:29am
Lykkepillen:
IwannaBeBillieJoe!:
well, i´m a vegetarian, but i couldn´t imagine being a vegan. i mean, i think it´s enough to eat no meat, fish and only buy biologic products. i was really happy when i found out that my idol, billie is a vegetarian too!

I thought he stoped? On the random facts on GDA it says that he was in the early '90s, but he had to quit because he became to skinny or something..

Bu anyways.. I dont think its cruel to eat meat.. Just imagine if everybody suddenly became vegeterians/vegans, there would be to many animals, and not enough food for them..

Well, in a perfect everyone-all-at-once scenario, yeah there would be too many animals. But in a "real" scenario, people wouldn't become vegetarians/vegans all at once. It would be a slow process.
Due to simple Supply and Demand principals, if there were less people eating meat, supply would go down. Due to decreased demand, less factory farm animals would be bred. This would continue until the amount of factory farmed animals was equal to the demand for them, which would be none. Simply put, as the supply for meat went down, the supply (factory farmed animals) would decrease accordingly. No one is going to make (or breed) a product that no one is going to buy.
Squid.
King For A Couple Of Days
Squid.

Blog
March 28th, 2010 at 02:21pm
Jedi:
One of my friends has been "born" a vegeatarian. Her mum's a vegetarian and never fed her meat. She used to eat fish but she stopped now cause people kept annoying her about it.

Another person I know wanted to be a vegetarian just for the attention and to be known for it. When she was hungry she goes "Im going to get a hot dog" and I go "You're a vegetarian" and she goes "I dont care I'm hungry" and I thought "Yeah... so much for caring about the animals"

I'm not a vegetarian/vegan myself, I just eat whatever people give me I guess.

That's stupid,
You shouldn't force anyone to be a vegetarian.
I am by choice,
It's sort of like a religion,
You chose to follow it,
Because it's what you believe is right.
GodlessNation
Jackass
GodlessNation
March 29th, 2010 at 09:48am
i'm vegan and i think it's wrong when vegetarians or vegans are like "you are evil and you shouldnt eat that and blahblahblah" it's like it's a personal desicion respect mine and i'll respect yours.
wanderlust
Addict
wanderlust

Mibba Blog
March 29th, 2010 at 06:14pm
Nimrod666:
i'm vegan and i think it's wrong when vegetarians or vegans are like "you are evil and you shouldnt eat that and blahblahblah" it's like it's a personal desicion respect mine and i'll respect yours.

I wish they were all like you.
I have a friend who is dead set on converting everyone she knows to vegan/veggie, usually by way of guilt.
I completely respect you guys, it's really a great thing to take on, but with her i'm like, "k, enough is enough, leave me alone."
Comrade182
Comrade182
March 29th, 2010 at 06:20pm
Nimrod666:

I'm vegetarian and am the same as you, i don't go on about it unless some asks me about it, or if someone (usually my entire family) start rubbing in my face that they're eating meat... silly family should've learnt not to argue with me by now Rolling Eyes
But yeah its a life choice and i don't expect everyone else to do it... although that would be nice Shifty
Rafael Nadal
Addict
Rafael Nadal
May 3rd, 2010 at 07:25am
Comrade182:
Nimrod666:

I'm vegetarian and am the same as you, i don't go on about it unless some asks me about it, or if someone (usually my entire family) start rubbing in my face that they're eating meat... silly family should've learnt not to argue with me by now Rolling Eyes
But yeah its a life choice and i don't expect everyone else to do it... although that would be nice Shifty

YES!! I've been a vegetarian for 5 and a half years now (after a holiday to Prague) and I don't mind other people eating meat around me because it's their life and we are all entitled to make our own decisions-free will and all that but It would be nice if they actually respected my views, not necessarily follow them, just respect them is all Very Happy
Brainstew!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Brainstew!
May 3rd, 2010 at 05:00pm
I think being a vegan should not be looked upon differently than not, because everyone is entitled to themselves and thier opinion.
midorifreak.
Jackass
midorifreak.
May 19th, 2010 at 08:00pm
I'm a vegetarian and I don't want to come off as preachy so if someone asks if I am one I just quietly say ...yes...
I hate it when vegs/vegans try to convert people into being like them. -_-
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
May 20th, 2010 at 10:58am
Omg, there's a vegetarian in my class. She never makes a fuzz or anything, if people ask her if she wants some candy or something, she just asks to see the packaging to see if she can eat it or not.. But one day, we went to this farm-museum-thing and they had a stuffed cow. She went "aww", and the guide laughed a bit and said like, "you're not a vegetarian, are you?" and when she said yes, my entire class just went bananas and were like "wtf, how can you do that, meat is the best thing ever, you need meat to survive, what's wrong with you" and bombarded her with idiotic insults and shit, I was seriously like "woooah o.O"
It's not like they haven't heard of vegetarians before, so it totally caught me off guard that they would be so against her choice..
anyway, yeah, totally accept vegetarians/vegans, but I just couldn't do it. I could eat chicken all day every day, no sweat.
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
May 21st, 2010 at 02:31pm
Coming up to 6 years.....
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
May 23rd, 2010 at 07:45pm
Coming up to 2 in July. (:
Wonderwanda
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Wonderwanda
May 24th, 2010 at 09:49am
i've been vegetarian for about two years now... there were various reason why i became vegetarian.... but I'm tired of discussing about this... when people
learn that I'm vegetarian they always ask so many questions and want to discuss about it... that's annoying Rolling Eyes
i first was pescetarier but people annoyed me by telling me "but fish are animals as well...." and so on.
can't these people just care about there own problems?! Rolling Eyes
Disney.
Geek
Disney.
May 24th, 2010 at 11:18am
I couldn't be a vegetarian or vegan, I mean I love animals, but I love food more :3
And I love dairy products.
But I have seen videos on how these animals are killed and the pure conditions some live in, and I don't mind them at all. Either I'm really cold hearted (I am, pretty much Neutral ) Or more likely I couldn't care less.
But I do understand other peoples opinions and lifestyles, though I sometimes I'm blinded by my own.
Rafael Nadal
Addict
Rafael Nadal
May 24th, 2010 at 04:20pm
Cheeky Bastard.:
I couldn't be a vegetarian or vegan, I mean I love animals, but I love food more :3
But I have seen videos on how these animals are killed and the pure conditions some live in, and I don't mind them at all. Either I'm really cold hearted (I am, pretty much Neutral ) Or more likely I couldn't care less.

Says someone with little, innocent foxes as their avatar.... Confused
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 24th, 2010 at 04:40pm
Doctor Watson:
Cheeky Bastard.:

Says someone with little, innocent foxes as their avatar.... Confused

foxes aren't really innocent. they're carnivores. they catch, kill and eat other animals to survive. which doesn't make them not innocent, but at the same time, it makes giving them human moral values useless. you probably wouldn't be 'aww, the innocent fox' if they busted into your garden and necked your pet chicken or something. likewise, it's not an evil, nasty fox for killing your pet chicken. it's just a fox doing what foxes do.

anyway, i really don't see your point. liking a picture of cartoon foxes is irrelevant to most people's dietary choices. actually, people can even like real animals and be omnivores. it's not like every single vet in the world is a hardcore vegan. if you like watching the animals of farthing wood, does that mean you should become a vegetarian? no, not really. i just don't see what it has to do with anything.
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
May 25th, 2010 at 05:43am
Dean Winchester:
Coming up to 2 in July. (:

MEAT-FREE HIGH-FIVE!
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
May 25th, 2010 at 09:13pm
I can survive without eating meat, but I get headaches if I go too long without it, so I have to eat meat. I love fish, I love tofu, I love everything about food because I grew up eating healthy meals with meat and some without meat.
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
May 30th, 2010 at 03:28pm
Sometimes the veggie meals just taste better Dno

It does get annoying when I buy one and everyone is immediately like; "omg are you vegetarian?!" Like non-vegetarians have to eat meat with every single meal.
Register