Its disgusting and wrong
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 20th, 2006 at 10:35am
Saiyan:
Its disgusting and wrong
Thank You, I completely Agree, but Morals won't get you to far in here. Rolling Eyes
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 20th, 2006 at 05:43pm
Indeed, but morals don't pay for medicine or food for your six starving children.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
May 21st, 2006 at 06:25am
Bloodraine:
Indeed, but morals don't pay for medicine or food for your six starving children.

Clap i am in total agreement
Matty.
Matty.
May 21st, 2006 at 08:05am
Bloodraine:

##### shouldnt have 6 children if they cant pay for them
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
May 21st, 2006 at 08:08am
Saiyan:
Bloodraine:

Why swear if you're going to hash it out? If you don't want to swear, then shouldn't you just not swear at all?

Yeah, but some people are really messed up, they are sleezy, and have kids, and then realise they cant pay for them. I guess a lot of people don't realise what having a kid involves. I would love to have a kid cause I love kids, but I love kids on a shurt term basis, after a while they get annoying and I don't want them to annoy me anymore. These people would probably feel the same way.

I'm questioning if Brittany Spears realises what having a kid involves..
Matty.
Matty.
May 21st, 2006 at 08:17am
Coff:
Saiyan:
Bloodraine:

Why swear if you're going to hash it out? If you don't want to swear, then shouldn't you just not swear at all?

Yeah, but some people are really messed up, they are sleezy, and have kids, and then realise they cant pay for them. I guess a lot of people don't realise what having a kid involves. I would love to have a kid cause I love kids, but I love kids on a shurt term basis, after a while they get annoying and I don't want them to annoy me anymore. These people would probably feel the same way.

Then why feel sorry for them and justify what they are doing (not you personally but some poeple on this topic), they are sleeze and dont deserve kids
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
May 21st, 2006 at 08:56am
My mother was a prostitue.

I think it's disgusting and shouldn't be legalised. I'm telling you, legalising it will only encourage young girls.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 21st, 2006 at 10:09am
Saiyan:
Bloodraine:

Tell that to developing countries with exploding populations. Rolling Eyes
It isn't about money, its about love for your children.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 21st, 2006 at 10:39am
Bloodraine:
There is alternates to selling sex my dear, the whole world isnt composed of only prostitutes now is it?
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 21st, 2006 at 11:01am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:
There is alternates to selling sex my dear

Like?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 21st, 2006 at 11:04am
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:

Like?
I don't know, getting a job? Even if it is just somewhere like washing dishes at a resturaunt. Get financial Aid. You're all acting if selling sex is the only lifestyle for these people, when it is anything but.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 21st, 2006 at 11:11am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:

Like?
I don't know, getting a job? Even if it is just somewhere like washing dishes at a resturaunt. Get financial Aid.

You can't do that in every country. What about third world countries, where there is nothing, no financial aid, not even restaurants to wash dishes, where there really is no alternative whatsoever.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 21st, 2006 at 11:19am
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:

Like?
I don't know, getting a job? Even if it is just somewhere like washing dishes at a resturaunt. Get financial Aid.

You can't do that in every country. What about third world countries, where there is nothing, no financial aid, not even restaurants to wash dishes, where there really is no alternative whatsoever.
You're telling me the only job available in third world countries is selling sex? Sorry, but thats not true. They may not have the same jobs we do, but the only lifestyle choice is not selling sex.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 21st, 2006 at 11:22am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
You're telling me the only job available in third world countries is selling sex? Sorry, but thats not true. They may not have the same jobs we do, but the only lifestyle choice is not selling sex.

I wonder why so many poor girls and women do it then, if there is apparently so much more they can do...
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 21st, 2006 at 11:51am
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

I wonder why so many poor girls and women do it then, if there is apparently so much more they can do...
Just because they don't see there is other things they can do doesnt mean it isnt there. Prostitutes are not cheap either, so why someone would have to keep doing it is beyond me.
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
May 21st, 2006 at 05:43pm
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 21st, 2006 at 06:07pm
Saiyan:
Coff:
Saiyan:
Bloodraine:

Then why feel sorry for them and justify what they are doing (not you personally but some poeple on this topic), they are sleeze and dont deserve kids

how dare you say they dont deserve children, who gives you the right to say that? and i dare say that when you say some people on here you put me amoungst them? Well for your information yes i say it should be legalised and yes they should have some sort of testing regularly whcih is what they will get if they legalise it.

And not they are not all sleazy either, that was an enciting (sp) thing to say and completly and uterly wrong.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 21st, 2006 at 06:16pm
Magne:
Saiyan:
Coff:
Saiyan:
Bloodraine:

how dare you say they dont deserve children, who gives you the right to say that? and i dare say that when you say some people on here you put me amoungst them? Well for your information yes i say it should be legalised and yes they should have some sort of testing regularly whcih is what they will get if they legalise it.

And not they are not all sleazy either, that was an enciting (sp) thing to say and completly and uterly wrong.

also what would you have these women do, put they're kids into care so that you can insult them for that aswell? its better than having the kids starve and go without heating, clothing and all the things you take for granted.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 21st, 2006 at 06:17pm
Magne:
Saiyan:
Coff:
Saiyan:
Bloodraine:

No it wasn't, they are selling sex, thats as sleazy as it gets. If they aren't taking proper care of their children and are setting such a horrible example making their life look acceptable, they don't deserev children. What kind of life is that for kids?
Register