Prostitution

AuthorMessage
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
April 15th, 2006 at 01:09pm
+Maiku-San+:
I think makeing it leagal would benifit alot of people.
makeing it leagal would regulated it.
Becuase then rules would have to set down saying who
could do it, how old you have to be,
how much you should get paid
and of corse, the working conditions.
So you saying it is ok so sell sex? It's ok to make this a suitable career so even more women have to go through this. Women everywhere are trying to escape a career like prostitution, making it legal would only make it harder.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 15th, 2006 at 01:10pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
+Maiku-San+:
So you saying it is ok so sell sex? It's ok to make this a suitable career so even more women have to go through this. Women everywhere are trying to escape a career like prostitution, making it legal would only make it harder.

Making it legal would make it better for them.
Making it legal would make it safer and easier for them.
Making it legal would make it easier for them to get out, maybe...
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
April 15th, 2006 at 01:13pm
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
+Maiku-San+:

Making it legal would make it better for them.
Making it legal would make it safer and easier for them.
Making it legal would make it easier for them to get out, maybe...
Hwo would making it legal make it easier to leave? If it was legal, it would be more acceptable and even more women would get sucked into the vicious career.

What about Marjiuana, it's legal in some cases, does that mean it isnt done illegally? Nope. There would still be all the problems, they would just be more secretive and hidden.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 15th, 2006 at 01:19pm
[quote="I_worship_tre_Cool"Hwo would making it legal make it easier to leave? If it was legal, it would be more acceptable and even more women would get sucked into the vicious career.

What about Marjiuana, it's legal in some cases, does that mean it isnt done illegally? Nope. There would still be all the problems, they would just be more secretive and hidden.[/quote]
You've got to ask yourself: Do we make things better for the people who do have to do it.

Or do we not...

Either way, it will still go on, it will never be stamped out. So why not make it a little safer?
the_banana
Geek
the_banana
April 15th, 2006 at 01:37pm
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Hwo would making it legal make it easier to leave? If it was legal, it would be more acceptable and even more women would get sucked into the vicious career.

What about Marjiuana, it's legal in some cases, does that mean it isnt done illegally? Nope. There would still be all the problems, they would just be more secretive and hidden.

You've got to ask yourself: Do we make things better for the people who do have to do it.

Or do we not...

Either way, it will still go on, it will never be stamped out. So why not make it a little safer?

I dont think it would become safer! why should it? but you are right when you say that it will allways go on and it will never stop. and there will allways be crime and drugs and kind of slave trade and kind of degrading things...so why do you think it would become safer??? i think the girls who have to do this would feel even more miserable when it would become legal, because the guys who "use" them would feel more right
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
April 15th, 2006 at 04:34pm
birdy:
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Or do we not...

I dont think it would become safer! why should it? but you are right when you say that it will allways go on and it will never stop. and there will allways be crime and drugs and kind of slave trade and kind of degrading things...so why do you think it would become safer??? i think the girls who have to do this would feel even more miserable when it would become legal, because the guys who "use" them would feel more right

because if they make it legal there will BE TIGHTER health sreenings and TIGHTER saftey for them. And i dont think SOME of the girls are miserable about what they do, some find it exciting and fun, and it makes them happy so why should stop them enjoying giving a service?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
April 15th, 2006 at 07:39pm
Magne:
birdy:
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Or do we not...

because if they make it legal there will BE TIGHTER health sreenings and TIGHTER saftey for them. And i dont think SOME of the girls are miserable about what they do, some find it exciting and fun, and it makes them happy so why should stop them enjoying giving a service?
There is alot of things that are suppose to be regulated by the government, like pblic housing, medical benifits, child services, welfare. Alot of deserving people are over looked for those, prostitution wont be any different. Along with prostitution being dangerous, I find it morally wrong and a complete waste of a life that could be productive. I highly doubt any of you can change my opinion on that, feel free to try, I'll listen.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
April 16th, 2006 at 10:57am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
birdy:
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Or do we not...

There is alot of things that are suppose to be regulated by the government, like pblic housing, medical benifits, child services, welfare. Alot of deserving people are over looked for those, prostitution wont be any different. Along with prostitution being dangerous, I find it morally wrong and a complete waste of a life that could be productive. I highly doubt any of you can change my opinion on that, feel free to try, I'll listen.

we have massage parlours where teh girls give a service to men and women, and the police know about it, it's not legal but they dont worry about it because there is no trouble caused, these girls are not hurting anyone they enjoy what they do (the girls who do it for fun and money and are not being forced) so why should socity have a say on what these girls do, nobody is complaining about the cards in phone boxxes and sex chat lines, why are they any differant? And the people who work in massage parlours are not only prostitutes there are also receptionists should they be picked on aswell because they get the service for the girls?

also these women sleep with 6 or 10 men a day and some people call them sluts and when men sleep around they are called studs, i find the double standards of this world quite frankly disturbing.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
April 16th, 2006 at 11:04am
Yes, they are sluts. Men who do the same are as well, what the rest of the world says isn't right. It isn't a service, services are needed, what they do isnt needed and the world would be alot better off if it wasnt so centered on sex.

I remember readig in one of my Aunts Physcology books, alot of people who think they enjoy prostitution are really so trapped in it, its fooling themselves. Soon they won't enjoy sex period, even if it is with someone they love because it becomes work. Its mentally damaging and a nasty path to go down. I'll try to borrow the book and scan the article for you guys, it was actually really interesting. If your interested in physcology, they whole book was good.

Making it legal is going to scar some of these young, impressionable girls for life.

And as for your receptionists, I find them extremely ignorant for excepting prostitution and they are just as guilty.
a-dawg.
Falling In Love With The Board
a-dawg.
April 16th, 2006 at 11:35am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Yes, they are sluts. Men who do the same are as well, what the rest of the world says isn't right. It isn't a service, services are needed, what they do isnt needed and the world would be alot better off if it wasnt so centered on sex.

I remember readig in one of my Aunts Physcology books, alot of people who think they enjoy prostitution are really so trapped in it, its fooling themselves. Soon they won't enjoy sex period, even if it is with someone they love because it becomes work. Its mentally damaging and a nasty path to go down. I'll try to borrow the book and scan the article for you guys, it was actually really interesting. If your interested in physcology, they whole book was good.

Making it legal is going to scar some of these young, impressionable girls for life.

And as for your receptionists, I find them extremely ignorant for excepting prostitution and they are just as guilty.
I'd be interested in that article
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
April 16th, 2006 at 11:39am
Nurse Who:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

I wish I could remember the name of the book, its really good, especially that artricle, the next time I see her I'll scan it Cool
a-dawg.
Falling In Love With The Board
a-dawg.
April 16th, 2006 at 11:44am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Nurse Who:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

I wish I could remember the name of the book, its really good, especially that artricle, the next time I see her I'll scan it Cool
Thanks.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
April 16th, 2006 at 11:47am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Nurse Who:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

i'm a lot of things but i am not ignorant. Its a job some one has got to do it.
bi_bu_ra
Rotting On Here
bi_bu_ra

Mibba
April 16th, 2006 at 11:49am
I think it should be legal. Look, in Netherlands, where prostitution is legal is less sexual assaults than in countries, where prostitute is unlegal. It's good, because man can go relax to a prostitute and pay relative low price.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
April 16th, 2006 at 12:13pm
Different Perspective:
I think it should be legal. Look, in Netherlands, where prostitution is legal is less sexual assaults than in countries, where prostitute is unlegal. It's good, because man can go relax to a prostitute and pay relative low price.
You mean pathetic scumbags can pay cheap whores to blow them? Wonderful, lets expose all the little girls to a career like that.

Don't do well in school kids, who needs to be a Doctor or a politician. Just as long as your slutty enough to open up your legs, you'll be just fine. Who cares about a little STD? Rolling Eyes
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 16th, 2006 at 12:15pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Making it legal will save a good deal more.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
April 16th, 2006 at 12:20pm
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

No, it will just make is seen as a more acceptable career and even more girls will get sucked into it.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 16th, 2006 at 12:22pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

No, it will just make is seen as a more acceptable career and even more girls will get sucked into it.

But the people who don't have a choice, things will become easier for them.

People will always be prostitues, it will never end. So why not make it as safe as possible for the people who do have no choice?.

It's like...drug addicts and underage sex. Hospitals sometimes provide clean needles and condoms, it isn't helping the problem to go away but it is making it safer for the people who do do it.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
April 16th, 2006 at 12:26pm
The thing is, they do have a choice, there is always an alternative. They just dont realize it because no one has helped them see that. No person has to sell themselves to survive. Making it legal would make it seem as if its ok, then no one would be there to try and help them better there situation.

People thought Poli would never end, it did. People thought slavery would never be outlawed, it did. People thought women would never be able to vote, they can.

Your right, as long as prostituion is seen as ok, it will never end, but if it isnt legalized,it can end.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 16th, 2006 at 12:29pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
The thing is, they do have a choice, there is always an alternative. They just dont realize it because no one has helped them see that. No person has to sell themselves to survive. Making it legal would make it seem as if its ok, then no one would be there to try and help them better there situation.

And what about the people in Africa, young women who have babies starving at home, and thats the only way to feed them?
There isn't an alternative for them...sadly.

There is also that fact that if it becomes legal it can be more strictly monitored, maybe even have rehabilitation programs for the women, try and get them new jobs...I mean, they do it in prison and offenders institues, so why not?
Register