Prostitution

AuthorMessage
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
February 27th, 2006 at 03:41pm
I don't think it will ever go away. If they make it illegal (which I heard they're trying to do) it will just push the prostituts (who are the victims in all this) into more dangerous parts putting them more at risk. The goverment should be trying to help these girls not get rid of them.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
February 27th, 2006 at 04:57pm
prostitutin itself isnt illegal curb crawliong is
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 27th, 2006 at 05:01pm
Incubus:
I don't think it will ever go away. If they make it illegal (which I heard they're trying to do) it will just push the prostituts (who are the victims in all this) into more dangerous parts putting them more at risk. The goverment should be trying to help these girls not get rid of them.

Exactly, help, not make what they are doing legal, if its legal, they have no reason to stop them. Pretend with me for a second that being a ....librarian is horrible, awful and demeaning to those who do it, but its legal, so the government isnt going to get involved, even though the job is horrible. If we want to help the girls who are stuck doing this, making it ok for them wont help.

I have nothing against librarians, it just popped into my head Wink
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 27th, 2006 at 05:02pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Incubus:

Exactly, help, not make what they are doing legal, if its legal, they have no reason to stop them. Pretend with me for a second that being a ....librarian is horrible, awful and demeaning to those who do it, but its legal, so the government isnt going to get involved, even though the job is horrible. If we want to help the girls who are stuck doing this, making it ok for them wont help.

what about the girls whjo work in massage parlours
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 27th, 2006 at 05:14pm
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Incubus:

Ok, maybe I have no clue what a massage parlour is.....and thats why Im not getting what your saying.....
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 27th, 2006 at 06:13pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Incubus:

Ok, maybe I have no clue what a massage parlour is.....and thats why Im not getting what your saying.....

a massage parlour is a place where men can go to have a massage and have sex. There the girls are safe and looked after.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 27th, 2006 at 06:38pm
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Incubus:

a massage parlour is a place where men can go to have a massage and have sex. There the girls are safe and looked after.

Thats still horrible, no girl should have to do that to make a living, no one. I dont care how well looked after they are, selling yourself is horrible. Anyone who actually considers it a good carrer path is extremly confused and has some issues they need to deal with. No one should ever have to do that, thats what Im getting at. Legalizing it is going to make it even more popular, which could lead to it becoming excepted. Its just wrong.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 27th, 2006 at 06:40pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Incubus:

Thats still horrible, no girl should have to do that to make a living, no one. I dont care how well looked after they are, selling yourself is horrible. Anyone who actually considers it a good carrer path is extremly confused and has some issues they need to deal with. No one should ever have to do that, thats what Im getting at. Legalizing it is going to make it even more popular, which could lead to it becoming excepted. Its just wrong.

many of the girsl who work in massage parlours are doing it because they enjoy it. some even get a buz, some are dominate and they enjoy the power over men.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 27th, 2006 at 07:04pm
Magne:

many of the girsl who work in massage parlours are doing it because they enjoy it. some even get a buz, some are dominate and they enjoy the power over men.

Ok, anyone who enjoys sleeping with random men is a whore in large letters. Some people are forced into a life like that, it isnt plesant. Im talking about the people who are forced into a life like that because of emotional or financial problems.

Anyone who does it because they enjoy selling themselves for sex is a nasty skank.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 27th, 2006 at 07:06pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:

Ok, anyone who enjoys sleeping with random men is a whore in large letters. Some people are forced into a life like that, it isnt plesant. Im talking about the people who are forced into a life like that because of emotional or financial problems.

Anyone who does it because they enjoy selling themselves for sex is a nasty skank.

no they are juts people like you and me, these girls are working girls offering a service.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 27th, 2006 at 07:08pm
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:

no they are juts people like you and me, these girls are working girls offering a service.

Like you and me? Anyone who sleeps with random men and calls it a "serive" is not like me.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 27th, 2006 at 07:11pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:

Like you and me? Anyone who sleeps with random men and calls it a "serive" is not like me.

ok sorry i meant to say they are like us but they sleep with men for a living and WE dont. But they are nice girls (well the ones i have met anyway) And they dont deserve to be treated like rubbish by people.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 27th, 2006 at 07:18pm
Im sorry, I have to disagree with you here. Any gilr who thinks its ok to sell herself and enjoys it has some severe moral issues and I really dont have any respect for them. Its sickening. Its wrong, its trashy and its not ok. The men who support it are just as bad. I think we are going to have to agree to disagree.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 27th, 2006 at 07:19pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Im sorry, I have to disagree with you here. Any gilr who thinks its ok to sell herself and enjoys it has some severe moral issues and I really dont have any respect for them. Its sickening. Its wrong, its trashy and its not ok. The men who support it are just as bad. I think we are going to have to agree to disagree.

yeah i think so aswell, "Bows out Gracefully"
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
February 28th, 2006 at 01:50pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:

I agree with you there. I wouldn't hate them or anything..

I just think it's wrong and disgusting. How cheap can they get?
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 28th, 2006 at 01:54pm
*Blue Star*- eee:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Many prostitues are dominate and many men pay for that and that gives the women control also many men use these girls because they are lacking in some emotion at home, and I KNOW that some wives even know that they go and visit massage parlours. If they did away with it then there will be more sex related crimes. They are just girls dont blame them blame the system.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 28th, 2006 at 02:12pm
*Blue Star*- eee:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Are you two talking about prostitues who do it for fun?

Or prostitues who do it because they have 10 starving children at home?. Such a thing happens often in developing countries. I will lose no respect for them, they have to do it for their children.
!nsomn!ac punk
Jackass
!nsomn!ac punk
February 28th, 2006 at 02:16pm
it's sad that some women are forced into "selling themselves"
and it isn't right. many people look at them a nothing but dirt.
but the law making legal for this to happen is very wrong.
O.k the law can't stop it from happening but at least help it
from going any further.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 28th, 2006 at 02:18pm
Bloodraine:
*Blue Star*- eee:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Or prostitues who do it because they have 10 starving children at home?. Such a thing happens often in developing countries. I will loose no repsct for them, they have to do it for their children.

what about the women who do it to put theyre kids through a decent school? Working in the sex industry isnt such a terrible life they are looked after (well the ones i know and work i n massge parlours anyway) they're never without protection ie condoms, they have a panic button just in case and there are allways at least 2 people downstairs keeping an eye on the situaton. ANd if the recptionists look at a guy and think that there is ANY danger at all then they will not be shown in, the men are shown to the room given a drink made comfortable and told that the girl will be with them at any minute and then the receptionist goes downstairs and says its ok, and they are up stairs waiting for you. Then the men come out an pay the receptyionist they tell the person the price and they go on theyre way.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
February 28th, 2006 at 02:25pm
Bloodraine:
*Blue Star*- eee:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Or prostitues who do it because they have 10 starving children at home?. Such a thing happens often in developing countries. I will lose no respect for them, they have to do it for their children.

I was talking about prostitutes who do it for fun.
Register