AuthorMessage
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
March 2nd, 2006 at 08:25am
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Sleeping with random men is slutty, getting paid for it is ten times as bad when you could actually do something good with your life. Being a doctor pays well, being the president pays well, lawyers make good money, and they actually make qa difference in the world, they dont jsut take up space.

whore-
1. A prostitute.
2. A person considered sexually promiscuous.
3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

Whore seems to fit them well. If your selling sex for money when you could be doing something else, you dont deserve respect.

then obviously with ouy respect is somthing that your given with what you do, respect for me is given blindly and i respect peoples jobs and ideas.

respect is earned, not given and proving that you have the ability to sleep with 20 men in one day isnt earning it.

. Laughing we agreed to disagree and now were talking about it again.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
March 2nd, 2006 at 10:07am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Sleeping with random men is slutty, getting paid for it is ten times as bad when you could actually do something good with your life. Being a doctor pays well, being the president pays well, lawyers make good money, and they actually make qa difference in the world, they dont jsut take up space.

whore-
1. A prostitute.
2. A person considered sexually promiscuous.
3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

Whore seems to fit them well. If your selling sex for money when you could be doing something else, you dont deserve respect.

then obviously with ouy respect is somthing that your given with what you do, respect for me is given blindly and i respect peoples jobs and ideas.

respect is earned, not given and proving that you have the ability to sleep with 20 men in one day isnt earning it.

. Laughing we agreed to disagree and now were talking about it again.

oh yeah sorry so many names keep popping up here i;m getting confused. Surprised
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
March 9th, 2006 at 11:09pm
i don't really think that it's a problem cuz they are just trying to feed their kids
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
March 9th, 2006 at 11:30pm
colo(u)r me stupid:
i don't really think that it's a problem cuz they are just trying to feed their kids

Not all of them, if you would read the thread, you would know that. Quit trying to get your post count up and actually discuss. Rolling Eyes
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 10th, 2006 at 11:06am
colo(u)r me stupid:

What about the ones who don't have kids?

What about the ones who do it for fun?

Yes, I hold very old fashioned views when I say sex isn't a commodity that should be bought or sold for personal gain, but it is my view.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
March 10th, 2006 at 11:13am
Bloodraine:
colo(u)r me stupid:

What about the ones who don't have kids?

What about the ones who do it for fun?

Yes, I hold very old fashioned views when I say sex isn't a commodity that should be bought or sold for personal gain, but it is my view.

Yeah, I agree with you. Anyone who chooses a lifestyle thousands of women are trying to escape from is an idiot with no self respect or morals.
Brendon Urie..
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
March 31st, 2006 at 01:20am
I think if you can give it away you should be able to sell it.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 31st, 2006 at 10:19am
druscilla_armstrong:

That doesn't actually make sense to me.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
March 31st, 2006 at 10:23am
Bloodraine:
druscilla_armstrong:

I think what she means is that if you are fortunate to have a body that is attractive, then you can sell it.
I think, but dont make an argument against that becuase i'm not entirely sure that is what she meant.
Sarah.
Sarah.
March 31st, 2006 at 07:31pm
ugh, prostitution is disgusting to me, I honestly don't see how people can do that for a job. Sure sex is you know...'fun'...but isn't it degrading doing that, having sex with random people and getting paid for it? It dangerous too...all those nasty STD's and diseases...it just eww...
Baguelle
Baguelle
March 31st, 2006 at 08:39pm
It really doesn't bug me all that much because I haven't had anyone ask me for anything to the effect a prostitute would ask. lmfao I mean, it is wrong in a way, but really, it's the person paying the supplier that is at fault.
Brendon Urie..
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
March 31st, 2006 at 10:58pm
that_bass_line:
Bloodraine:
druscilla_armstrong:

I think what she means is that if you are fortunate to have a body that is attractive, then you can sell it.
I think, but dont make an argument against that becuase i'm not entirely sure that is what she meant.

I meant that people are permitted to give sex away. Therefore, I believe they should be able to accept money for it.
Sarah.
Sarah.
March 31st, 2006 at 11:38pm
druscilla_armstrong:
that_bass_line:
Bloodraine:
druscilla_armstrong:

I meant that people are permitted to give sex away. Therefore, I believe they should be able to accept money for it.
everyone should be in charge of their own body, its just disgusting what some people choose to do with it...
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
April 2nd, 2006 at 05:06pm
just to ask how many of you actually know a prostitute?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
April 2nd, 2006 at 08:51pm
Magne:

I met a prositute actually. She was 16 and she ended up in the physc unti at the hospital my Aunt works at. I go in there on weekends with her and do volunteer stuff. She didnt have the best background, and needed money. She didnt think she had other options, so she was forced to sell herself, she hated every second of it, and now she is scarred for life. Thats why this thread interested me so much, after seeing what hell she has gone through, I can't believe people would want to expose themselves to something so repulsive.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
April 3rd, 2006 at 06:42am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:

I met a prositute actually. She was 16 and she ended up in the physc unti at the hospital my Aunt works at. I go in there on weekends with her and do volunteer stuff. She didnt have the best background, and needed money. She didnt think she had other options, so she was forced to sell herself, she hated every second of it, and now she is scarred for life. Thats why this thread interested me so much, after seeing what hell she has gone through, I can't believe people would want to expose themselves to something so repulsive.

yeah but they dont all have expierences like that, which i why I think they should legalise brothels at least then the girls are safe and they will only do it if they want to.

My point about how many of you know a prostitue, well many many of us know them even if we know it or not, some of them wont tell friends because they are affraid of the response they'll get.
JESSY NIGHTMARE
Idiot
JESSY NIGHTMARE
April 3rd, 2006 at 08:42pm
I think prostitution is kinda gross. Sleeping with random people. STD's. SICKKKK. But it's there body, if that's how they want to live then they can go for it. Legal or not.
ROSHAMBO
Geek
ROSHAMBO
April 4th, 2006 at 02:15am
At least people who need the money don't get fined or anything now just cause they wanted fast money. I don't think it's much of a crime anyway because it's up to the prostitute to know the existence of STI's and so on. Keep in mind that some prostitutes in some countries aren't doing it because they want to sleep around but because they think it's their only way.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
April 4th, 2006 at 05:49am
wtf stfu jessay:
I think prostitution is kinda gross. Sleeping with random people. STD's. SICKKKK. But it's there body, if that's how they want to live then they can go for it. Legal or not.

if you do it properly you dont have to get STD'S, condoms are widley used by prostitutes in Brothels, In Germany prostitution is common place and they have adgusted to ti really well.
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
April 15th, 2006 at 08:32am
I think makeing it leagal would benifit alot of people.
makeing it leagal would regulated it.
Becuase then rules would have to set down saying who
could do it, how old you have to be,
how much you should get paid
and of corse, the working conditions.
Register