Prostitution

AuthorMessage
Gone_Never Comming Back
Geek
Gone_Never Comming Back
September 18th, 2005 at 08:17pm
I thnk its gross how people are/did sell their bodies for sex....its just dumb and you can get so many diseases by doing that! Why would anyone really want to do that!?!?!?!?!
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
September 19th, 2005 at 02:46am
Havoc_Worlds:
I thnk its gross how people are/did sell their bodies for sex....its just dumb and you can get so many diseases by doing that! Why would anyone really want to do that!?!?!?!?!
To Survive when your husband kicked you out and your living on the street being abused?

Im not saying that its allright... just that, if youre life is threatened things change.
carrot
Idiot
carrot
September 19th, 2005 at 05:19am
however much people say that they will get legal protection if this is made legal.....like many have said it still wont stop ..fair enough....

i think sex trafficking is much worse..
women are literally being kidnapped , sold and forced to do..what these sick pervs want
prostitution is there own choice....at least they arent being raped any day or night

personal opnion
Super Black Market Karlee
Idiot
Super Black Market Karlee
September 20th, 2005 at 09:01pm
carrot:
however much people say that they will get legal protection if this is made legal.....like many have said it still wont stop ..fair enough....

women are literally being kidnapped , sold and forced to do..what these sick pervs want
prostitution is there own choice....at least they arent being raped any day or night

personal opnion

Carrot, that is a good point. Sex trafficking is an absolutely disgusting thing, how people can do that women, I have no idea. Just one addition: not all prostitutes do it because they want to. Some teens are forced to be prostitutes by their sick parents/stepparents. Also, some prostitutes are actually raped by their clients...Just my personal thoughts on the topic
carrot
Idiot
carrot
September 21st, 2005 at 10:50am
hairspray queen:
carrot:

personal opnion

Carrot, that is a good point. Sex trafficking is an absolutely disgusting thing, how people can do that women, I have no idea. Just one addition: not all prostitutes do it because they want to. Some teens are forced to be prostitutes by their sick parents/stepparents. Also, some prostitutes are actually raped by their clients...Just my personal thoughts on the topic

Ok i agree with you on that one,
well.durr__hXc™
King For A Couple Of Days
well.durr__hXc™
September 25th, 2005 at 02:15pm
I don't like prostitution AT ALL. But some countries I know of are making it legal, which sucks. But I would at least hope they can be registered or something like that. Like why can't they do that crap at a club instead of the streets?
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
September 25th, 2005 at 02:23pm
I denfinitely think prostitution is bad, but its never going to stop, so it should at least be made safe for the people who choose it as a career. For some people, selling their bodies is the difference between their children eating or going hungry.
carrot
Idiot
carrot
September 25th, 2005 at 02:36pm
bloodraine:
I denfinitely think prostitution is bad, but its never going to stop, so it should at least be made safe for the people who choose it as a career. For some people, selling their bodies is the difference between their children eating or going hungry.
good point
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
September 25th, 2005 at 03:40pm
carrot:
bloodraine:
good point
This is what I have to keep explaining tokids in my PSHE class, it in't useually a career you choose, it's a career you have to do.
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
February 25th, 2006 at 05:24pm
i don't like it cuz it brought me into this world.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 25th, 2006 at 06:28pm
ok i am going to go against most of you here, i think that it should be amde legal and soon, It works well in Hamburg so why cant it work well over here? If it is made legal the girls will be called in for regular tests and aids screenigs, there are already places called "massage parlours" and the police just tend to ignore them because they are not causing trouble, and do you all think that men go into them just for a massage because i know fromfirst hand knowledge that they dont, (before you all yell oh my bloody god shes a prostitute i'm not). And if you want to know how i know all that just PM me and perhaps i'll tell you.The girls who work in these massage parlours are just trieing to make ends meet, they are lovely girls who like you need to eat. One girl is doing it to put her daughter through a good school with a decent education, dont blame the girls for what they've become blame the state. Before you all judge these girls just get to know one or even two and you'll see that they are just like me and you.

The problem that this country has with prostitution is that we just think about it has a girl standing on a street corner and the men driving up in they're cars taken them to a sleazy alie way some plce yeah ok some of it is like that but not all of it.

Also if it is made alegal then the sex crime rate will rise and we dont want or need that.

And these girl;s are not sluts,
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 25th, 2006 at 06:29pm
Bloodraine:

there are places these girls can work without being hurt Blackpool has so many of these places. And if you take those places away it will just be in the streets more and more.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 26th, 2006 at 04:53pm
I think it is so sad.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 26th, 2006 at 05:00pm
If its made legal, all the things trying to prevent it will disappear. It is a terrible, awful path to go down. Sex is suppose to happen because you want it too, not becasue you will starve and have no electricity without it. By legalizing it, it would be just like any other carrer. If it was, the Government would have no issues with it, they couldnt, so programs to help people out in situations like that would disappear. Not only do poverty stricken people travel this path, people with emotional stress, they think they are worth nothing, and they dont deserve any better, so why not try to be useful some way. Anyone who resorts to this is seriously wrong and in need of help, we shouldnt tell them, well your already so fucked up, we cant help you, might as well make what your doing legal.

Alot of people are prostitutes for money, but thats so sad and down right depressing. The goverment should actually try to help these people, set up more charities, soup kitches, ect. Legalizing it isnt going to solve anything.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 26th, 2006 at 06:09pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
If its made legal, all the things trying to prevent it will disappear. It is a terrible, awful path to go down. Sex is suppose to happen because you want it too, not becasue you will starve and have no electricity without it. By legalizing it, it would be just like any other carrer. If it was, the Government would have no issues with it, they couldnt, so programs to help people out in situations like that would disappear. Not only do poverty stricken people travel this path, people with emotional stress, they think they are worth nothing, and they dont deserve any better, so why not try to be useful some way. Anyone who resorts to this is seriously wrong and in need of help, we shouldnt tell them, well your already so fucked up, we cant help you, might as well make what your doing legal.

Alot of people are prostitutes for money, but thats so sad and down right depressing. The goverment should actually try to help these people, set up more charities, soup kitches, ect. Legalizing it isnt going to solve anything.

what about the girls who are doing it in massage parlous all over the country? Legalizing it will solve evrything about it, it will dispell myths and get the girls of the streets, it works in Germany so it should be able to work here. The girls who work in parlours are monitered and are only allowed to work some mnay times a week.

Soup kitchens charities ok for the girls trawling the streets iver night but not the ones who are doing it in parlours. They are just girls wanting to make ends meet, put food on the table.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 26th, 2006 at 10:22pm
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

what about the girls who are doing it in massage parlous all over the country? Legalizing it will solve evrything about it, it will dispell myths and get the girls of the streets, it works in Germany so it should be able to work here. The girls who work in parlours are monitered and are only allowed to work some mnay times a week.

Soup kitchens charities ok for the girls trawling the streets iver night but not the ones who are doing it in parlours. They are just girls wanting to make ends meet, put food on the table.

Legalizing it doesnt end it, and no one should have to do that, no one. You missed my point completly
TresFine
TresFine
February 26th, 2006 at 11:10pm
it shouldnt be legal anywhere.its just nasty
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 27th, 2006 at 02:17am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Legalizing it doesnt end it, and no one should have to do that, no one. You missed my point completly

no i got your point but i think legalizing it will make it better for all the girls.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 27th, 2006 at 08:27am
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

no i got your point but i think legalizing it will make it better for all the girls.

As long as they are forced to sell themseves, nothing will ever be better.
Wiglton Elleson
Jackass
Wiglton Elleson
February 27th, 2006 at 11:41am
why do you think some people become prostitutes?
why? for fun?
no... it's because either, they are forced. people in poorer conutries buy what richer people say... a man/woman can easily get a girl from a poorer country to come with them.. cause they promise a good pay and a better life...
and then when they've got a fake passport and all, they come to that country, get's selled. and get's locked in... then they have to pay it all off...in sex with men.

so it's either that they get forced... or it's that they think it's the only way out.
Register