Prostitution

AuthorMessage
Roisin-Marie
King For A Couple Of Days
Roisin-Marie

Blog
February 28th, 2006 at 04:10pm
yeah you can't completly stop prostitution....but why legalise it??? that just means that there will be more than before
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 28th, 2006 at 04:15pm
green_day_green_day:
yeah you can't completly stop prostitution....but why legalise it??? that just means that there will be more than before

It just means that it keeps the girls safe from harm.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 28th, 2006 at 04:28pm
Bloodraine:
green_day_green_day:

It just means that it keeps the girls safe from harm.

thats my point exactly
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 28th, 2006 at 05:10pm
Before I was refering to the people who do it for fun, I was pretty sure I said that, it may be on the other page, but anyways. The people who are forced to do it are just that, forced, they dont want to do it. By making it legal, it would only force more people into a career like that. I highly doubt the government would ever get to involved with something like this, reguardless of what they say. I mean, how easy would it be to lie and say you dont have an STD, then infect someone with AIDS? Tragic, but true.

Call me cold hearted and cruel, but I couldnt care less about the girls who do it for fun. It's demeaning to women and its nasty, sleeping with random men? Thats just wrong. I find it funny that in this thread your all saying its ok and should be legal, but in feminism threads and threads about girls growing up to fast, your complaining about women being walking sex symbols. People wonder why women are not always considered equal to men, selling sex isnt going to help fill the gap any. Sex isnt necessary to live, so its not like we have to have prostitutes, true, some women are forced into it, but your all saying "lets help them, make it better." As long as they are forced to sell themselves, nothing will ever be better.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 28th, 2006 at 05:43pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Before I was refering to the people who do it for fun, I was pretty sure I said that, it may be on the other page, but anyways. The people who are forced to do it are just that, forced, they dont want to do it. By making it legal, it would only force more people into a career like that. I highly doubt the government would ever get to involved with something like this, reguardless of what they say. I mean, how easy would it be to lie and say you dont have an STD, then infect someone with AIDS? Tragic, but true.

Call me cold hearted and cruel, but I couldnt care less about the girls who do it for fun. It's demeaning to women and its nasty, sleeping with random men? Thats just wrong. I find it funny that in this thread your all saying its ok and should be legal, but in feminism threads and threads about girls growing up to fast, your complaining about women being walking sex symbols. People wonder why women are not always considered equal to men, selling sex isnt going to help fill the gap any. Sex isnt necessary to live, so its not like we have to have prostitutes, true, some women are forced into it, but your all saying "lets help them, make it better." As long as they are forced to sell themselves, nothing will ever be better.

the girls who work in massage parlours have to wear condoms, why is it demeanig the women when they want to do it? They are doing what they wnt to do and make money, some people are doctors, vets, homemakers, etc etc etc and well.......some are prostitutes. They leaglize it then there wouldnt be the stigma that goes with it, the girls will be checked and given AIDS tests they are checked for track marks up they're arms. This is somthing i know a lot about if you wanna know how i know all this just ask. If i tell you well i tell you, but if i dont then i dont.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 28th, 2006 at 05:51pm
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

the girls who work in massage parlours have to wear condoms, why is it demeanig the women when they want to do it? They are doing what they wnt to do and make money, some people are doctors, vets, homemakers, etc etc etc and well.......some are prostitutes. They leaglize it then there wouldnt be the stigma that goes with it, the girls will be checked and given AIDS tests they are checked for track marks up they're arms. This is somthing i know a lot about if you wanna know how i know all this just ask. If i tell you well i tell you, but if i dont then i dont.

Why is it demeaning to women? Why is sleeping with the first guy who walks through the door, 20 a day, demeaning to women? Why is getting paid for having sex demeaning to women? Seriously,I dont know how you know everything you do, not to be mean, I dont care. It isnt going to change my opinions on any of this. Sex isnt needed to live, they arent providing a valuable service to the community, they are telling young girls its ok to slack off in school and not have ambitions, you can always have whorish sex and get paid, Pfft, who needs brains or goals in life, as long as you can spread your legs, you will be just fine Rolling Eyes
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 28th, 2006 at 05:53pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Why is it demeaning to women? Why is sleeping with the first guy who walks through the door, 20 a day, demeaning to women? Why is getting paid for having sex demeaning to women? Seriously,I dont know how you know everything you do, not to be mean, I dont care. It isnt going to change my opinions on any of this. Sex isnt needed to live, they arent providing a valuable service to the community, they are telling young girls its ok to slack off in school and not have ambitions, you can always have whorish sex and get paid, Pfft, who needs brains or goals in life, as long as you can spread your legs, you will be just fine Rolling Eyes

some of the girls i know have qualifications but thye want to do this instead.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 28th, 2006 at 05:56pm
They are throwing a life that could be productive away to sleep with low life men? That just makes it worse. Why would you want to sell yourself, when you could actually make a difference in this world?

Call me crazy, but I would rather have "Found the cure to cancer" on my gravestone then " World Record for screwing the most men"
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 28th, 2006 at 05:58pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
They are throwing a life that could be productive away to sleep with low life men? That just makes it worse. Why would you want to sell yourself, when you could actually make a difference in this world?

Call me crazy, but I would rather have "Found the cure to cancer" on my gravestone then " World Record for screwing the most men"

i think we should agree to disagree. There is no way we're going to agree on anything apart from disagreeing with each other.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 28th, 2006 at 06:05pm
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

i think we should agree to disagree. There is no way we're going to agree on anything apart from disagreeing with each other.

didnt we do that like 2 pages ago Laughing
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 28th, 2006 at 06:07pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

didnt we do that like 2 pages ago Laughing

yeah my fault i was talking to a mate about this before and i just bought it all back up again. Embarassed
Spike
Geek
Spike
February 28th, 2006 at 06:55pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:

I agree with you, it's discusting.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 28th, 2006 at 07:03pm
Spike:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Its funny, in other threads I see people argueing that girls dress to skanky and women arnt treated fairly.... then they support legalizing prostituion, I just dont get it.
Spike
Geek
Spike
February 28th, 2006 at 07:30pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Spike:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Its funny, in other threads I see people argueing that girls dress to skanky and women arnt treated fairly.... then they support legalizing prostituion, I just dont get it.

I know. They're just going against what they're already said.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 1st, 2006 at 02:51am
Spike:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Spike:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

i'm talking about maing massage parlurs legal and then people wouldnt hacve to see these ADULT and not school CHILDEN dress like skanks.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
March 1st, 2006 at 08:21am
Magne:
Spike:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Spike:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

i'm talking about maing massage parlurs legal and then people wouldnt hacve to see these ADULT and not school CHILDEN dress like skanks.

so your saying it's ok when your older, being a skank is permitted, but it's something you have to grow into Confused
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 1st, 2006 at 11:55am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
Spike:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Spike:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

so your saying it's ok when your older, being a skank is permitted, but it's something you have to grow into Confused

not at all, i just think that maiking massgae parlours legal will be the better sudgestion than just calling all these women skanks because they're not, they are working girls who do this because i have to be fair it pays well and while men and women are willing to pay for sex they will continue to do it.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
March 1st, 2006 at 05:11pm
Sleeping with random men is slutty, getting paid for it is ten times as bad when you could actually do something good with your life. Being a doctor pays well, being the president pays well, lawyers make good money, and they actually make qa difference in the world, they dont jsut take up space.

whore-
1. A prostitute.
2. A person considered sexually promiscuous.
3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

Whore seems to fit them well. If your selling sex for money when you could be doing something else, you dont deserve respect.
Spike
Geek
Spike
March 1st, 2006 at 05:20pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Sleeping with random men is slutty, getting paid for it is ten times as bad when you could actually do something good with your life. Being a doctor pays well, being the president pays well, lawyers make good money, and they actually make qa difference in the world, they dont jsut take up space.

whore-
1. A prostitute.

Whore seems to fit them well. If your selling sex for money when you could be doing something else, you dont deserve respect.

Ha ha, "being a president pays well" that made me laugh for some reason. Of course you're right. They don't deserve respect.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 2nd, 2006 at 03:21am
I_worship_tre_Cool:

whore-
1. A prostitute.

then obviously with ouy respect is somthing that your given with what you do, respect for me is given blindly and i respect peoples jobs and ideas.
Register