Lucifers Angel
May 21st, 2006 at 07:16pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
Saiyan:
Coff:
Saiyan:
Bloodraine:
Indeed, but morals don't pay for medicine or food for your six starving children.

##### shouldnt have 6 children if they cant pay for them

Why swear if you're going to hash it out? If you don't want to swear, then shouldn't you just not swear at all?

Yeah, but some people are really messed up, they are sleezy, and have kids, and then realise they cant pay for them. I guess a lot of people don't realise what having a kid involves. I would love to have a kid cause I love kids, but I love kids on a shurt term basis, after a while they get annoying and I don't want them to annoy me anymore. These people would probably feel the same way.

I'm questioning if Brittany Spears realises what having a kid involves..

Then why feel sorry for them and justify what they are doing (not you personally but some poeple on this topic), they are sleeze and dont deserve kids

how dare you say they dont deserve children, who gives you the right to say that? and i dare say that when you say some people on here you put me amoungst them? Well for your information yes i say it should be legalised and yes they should have some sort of testing regularly whcih is what they will get if they legalise it.

And not they are not all sleazy either, that was an enciting (sp) thing to say and completly and uterly wrong.
No it wasn't, they are selling sex, thats as sleazy as it gets. If they aren't taking proper care of their children and are setting such a horrible example making their life look acceptable, they don't deserev children. What kind of life is that for kids?

they do deserve children we all do.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 21st, 2006 at 07:24pm
If they can't take care of their children and set that kind of example, they dont deserve children. Not everyone deserves kids.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
May 21st, 2006 at 07:25pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
If they can't take care of their children and set that kind of example, they dont deserve children. Not everyone deserves kids.

some pof these girls do this work to keep they're children in the things that you all take for granted. Like FOOD!!!
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 21st, 2006 at 07:28pm
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

some pof these girls do this work to keep they're children in the things that you all take for granted. Like FOOD!!!
Excuse me, but the last time I checked, you hadnt met me and have no clue what my personal life is like, so don't assume I take things for granted because you have no clue. There is other things to do in this world besides sell sex, and if they are telling their kids it's ok to sleep with random men because times are tough and you don't want a real job, they don't need kids.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 21st, 2006 at 07:30pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Excuse me, but the last time I checked, you hadnt met me and have no clue what my personal life is like, so don't assume I take things for granted because you have no clue. There is other things to do in this world besides sell sex, and if they are telling their kids it's ok to sleep with random men because times are tough and you don't want a real job, they don't need kids.

ive worked with these girls i know what they are like, i know that many of them are law abiding citizens who have no intention of claiming state benifits
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 21st, 2006 at 07:31pm
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

ive worked with these girls i know what they are like, i know that many of them are law abiding citizens who have no intention of claiming state benifits
Well thats their problem, those are placed there to help people, use them to get back on their feet and have a decent happy life.
GD Addicts Anonymous
Falling In Love With The Board
GD Addicts Anonymous
May 21st, 2006 at 09:00pm
That guy is right. Prostitution isn't a good thing, but they can't stop it. It's like Prohibition, there would still be prostitution illegally.
Matty.
Matty.
May 22nd, 2006 at 09:54am
Magne:
Saiyan:
Coff:
Saiyan:
Bloodraine:
Indeed, but morals don't pay for medicine or food for your six starving children.

##### shouldnt have 6 children if they cant pay for them

Why swear if you're going to hash it out? If you don't want to swear, then shouldn't you just not swear at all?

Yeah, but some people are really messed up, they are sleezy, and have kids, and then realise they cant pay for them. I guess a lot of people don't realise what having a kid involves. I would love to have a kid cause I love kids, but I love kids on a shurt term basis, after a while they get annoying and I don't want them to annoy me anymore. These people would probably feel the same way.

I'm questioning if Brittany Spears realises what having a kid involves..

Then why feel sorry for them and justify what they are doing (not you personally but some poeple on this topic), they are sleeze and dont deserve kids

how dare you say they dont deserve children, who gives you the right to say that? and i dare say that when you say some people on here you put me amoungst them? Well for your information yes i say it should be legalised and yes they should have some sort of testing regularly whcih is what they will get if they legalise it.

And not they are not all sleazy either, that was an enciting (sp) thing to say and completly and uterly wrong.

I dare say it becasue its true. If your gonna walk around the streets selling yourself, you cant afford anything for the kids then you dont deserve the kids IMO
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 22nd, 2006 at 11:04am
Personal insults are not allowed in here kid. Rolling Eyes
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 22nd, 2006 at 11:07am
Bloodraine:
Well, telling someone they have no right to say their opinion in here isn't allowed either, so they both need to follow the rules.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 22nd, 2006 at 11:22am
Indeed.
So, let me say my opinion on this (again).

Prostitution?. Well. I'm not the type of person to go around judging others for their morals or their line of work, I don't know the circumstances so I stay detatched.
Making it legal?. Making it safe I agree with. Nobody deserves to be in danger, whatever their career, and I honestly think making prostitution leagl means it can be more easily monitored, and schemes could then be put in place to find these people jobs outside prostitution. You never know unless you try, and I really believe it could work.

Did you ever hear about that hospital in Sydney that lets drug abusers inject with clean hospital-provided needles?. Making it safer, monitoring what they're doing and even providing them with the means to get in touch with people who can help.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 22nd, 2006 at 11:39am
Bloodraine:
Indeed.
So, let me say my opinion on this (again).

Prostitution?. Well. I'm not the type of person to go around judging others for their morals or their line of work, I don't know the circumstances so I stay detatched.
Making it legal?. Making it safe I agree with. Nobody deserves to be in danger, whatever their career, and I honestly think making prostitution leagl means it can be more easily monitored, and schemes could then be put in place to find these people jobs outside prostitution. You never know unless you try, and I really believe it could work.

Did you ever hear about that hospital in Sydney that lets drug abusers inject with clean hospital-provided needles?. Making it safer, monitoring what they're doing and even providing them with the means to get in touch with people who can help.
I watched the saddest show the other day on some CNN channel. It was a documentary on all the homeless young adults (18-22ish) in California. It was horrible. The camera people basically lived with them on the streets for a couple of days. It was so sad to hear them talk about all these dreams they had moving out their, and they just all crashed and burned. Then they got in with the wrong crowd and developed nasty addictions. One lady found, not had a baby and kept it. Social Servies of course took it away, she had no shelter or any means to take care of a kid. But it was horrible, she gave up everything for it, she quit spending money on food for her an drugs, so she could take care of the baby, after they took the baby she got a job somewhere and got a house. They stopped the documantary there. But, anyways, they had special clinics everywhere where they gave clean needles, but if they caught you injecting on the clinic property, you got sent to a rehab program, which didn't help the majority of them, but alot of the younger crowd, it did. Alot of people will say thats only encouraging drug use, but it's preventing deaths so that someday they might be clean and get over their addictions. They had depression clinics too. and AA meetings, really, California was a depressign scene.

Anyways, back on topic. in the US, there is plans, and systems to find prostitutes jobs outside of prostitution because it's an illegal job, but as soon as it's legal, it would be considered acceptable and there would be no need to stop it. What about STD's and protection doesnt always work, what if they had a kid with a client? Some Guy they met once in their lives in now the "father" of their kid. What about adultry? If it was made legal, it woud be acceptable for husbands to cheat on their wives, when it's not.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 22nd, 2006 at 12:00pm
Adultry is illegal? Shocked
I didn't know that...

Well the thing I care about most here is helping people get out of prostitution because its a dangerous and pretty unpleasant job, and if that can be done without making it legal then fine.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 22nd, 2006 at 12:01pm
Bloodraine:
Adultry is illegal? Shocked
I didn't know that...

Well the thing I care about most here is helping people get out of prostitution because its a dangerous and pretty unpleasant job, and if that can be done without making it legal then fine.
It's illegal in the US, that's why you can't have 2 wives or 2 husbands.
Matty.
Matty.
May 23rd, 2006 at 06:16am
Bloodraine:

Oh yea my bad ill edit it
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 23rd, 2006 at 10:52am
its better then having these women stealing to feed a drug habit.

saying you dont deserve children is a horrible thing to sa y and disgusting.

And i am following the rules just hate it when people say certain people dont have the right to kids, what if they have kids when they are in a re;lationship and that breaks down and they loose the house and they are living in a bedsit what then???? ,
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 23rd, 2006 at 10:54am
Magne:

saying you dont deserve children is a horrible thing to sa y and disgusting.

And i am following the rules just hate it when people say certain people dont have the right to kids, what if they have kids when they are in a re;lationship and that breaks down and they loose the house and they are living in a bedsit what then???? ,
If they can't provide shelter and food, they dont deserve kids, they can't care for them, why should their kids have to go through that?

What does that have to do with anything?
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 23rd, 2006 at 10:54am
also i think that it will lower the rape count in this country, make it legal and then men/women dont need to rape, i know i know there will always be rape but it will dramatically lower it. And is that a bad thing??
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 23rd, 2006 at 10:59am
Magne:
also i think that it will lower the rape count in this country, make it legal and then men/women dont need to rape, i know i know there will always be rape but it will dramatically lower it. And is that a bad thing??
How will it lower rape?
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 23rd, 2006 at 11:01am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
How will it lower rape?

because the men and women who rape will have places to go and get the sex they want. Look at the rape crime ratio between germany and britain, it is much lower in germany where it is legal.
Register