Mibba Blog
June 14th, 2006 at 11:47am
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
DoodleToes:
personally i think its up to them n if they wanna be one, its their choice n if they wanna get aids n shit well let them, i dont think theres nothin wrong with it. i woodnt come one myself tho.

the ones that do it in business practice safe sex,
Ok, that doesnt mean they can't lie, they may have STD's and spread it to their clients, or their clients may have STD's and spread it to them, and then they would spread it to more people, ect. Protection can't prevent everything.

here we go again,

no but if it is made legal then there will be regular testing and they will have to be registered
They arent going to get tested every single Day, and even if it's made legal, it will still be done illegally against regulations.

the whole point of making somthing legal is to do away with streotyping
What did that have to do with anything I said? Confused
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
June 14th, 2006 at 11:51am
Trunks <3:
What they think doesnt effect my opinion. Sleeping with Random men you don't know is nasty and shows your lack of self respect.

^
Myabe they do it as the onyl way to get self respect? Maybe they think that if random men (and guys can be prostitutes too you know not jsut women) wanting them makes them feel worthy because people find them attractive and want to have sex with them. Or maybe they had been raped/gets raped and think that by having sex for a living they can control there sex life and not worry bout getting raped

it works in germany and it works well, the girls are tested and they are registered, and they have a lower sex crime rate than we do aswell, and can that be wrong or bad?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 14th, 2006 at 11:53am
Trunks <3:
What they think doesnt effect my opinion. Sleeping with Random men you don't know is nasty and shows your lack of self respect.

^
Myabe they do it as the onyl way to get self respect? Maybe they think that if random men (and guys can be prostitutes too you know not jsut women) wanting them makes them feel worthy because people find them attractive and want to have sex with them. Or maybe they had been raped/gets raped and think that by having sex for a living they can control there sex life and not worry bout getting raped
prostituetes get raped and murdered all the time, there is a huge worry about that. If they have mental issues such as that, they shouldnt encourage them, they should seek medical attention.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 14th, 2006 at 11:55am
Magne:
Trunks <3:

^

it works in germany and it works well, the girls are tested and they are registered, and they have a lower sex crime rate than we do aswell, and can that be wrong or bad?
Yeah, its sickening that they are promoting people to live a lifestyle like that. Prositution spreads STD's, there is no way around that, say what you like but it does. What kind of image does that promote to the youth? It's ok Kids, you dont have to pay attention in school, as long as you can spread your legs you'll be just fine. Rolling Eyes
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 14th, 2006 at 11:56am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
Trunks <3:

^

Yeah, its sickening that they are promoting people to live a lifestyle like that. Prositution spreads STD's, there is no way around that, say what you like but it does. What kind of image does that promote to the youth? It's ok Kids, you dont have to pay attention in school, as long as you can spread your legs you'll be just fine. Rolling Eyes

i know girls who do it and they are not stupid they are inteligent
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 14th, 2006 at 12:00pm
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
Trunks <3:

^

if they were intelligent they would have done something productive with their life.
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
June 14th, 2006 at 12:01pm
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
Trunks <3:

^

my friend thinks there is nothing wrong with prostitution. I had to tell her and put sense into her. Telling her that it can spread STI's.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 14th, 2006 at 12:03pm
TOODLIE:

my friend thinks there is nothing wrong with prostitution. I had to tell her and put sense into her. Telling her that it can spread STI's.[/quote]

lmfao STI's, what are those Laughing
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
June 14th, 2006 at 12:04pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
TOODLIE:
Magne:

my friend thinks there is nothing wrong with prostitution. I had to tell her and put sense into her. Telling her that it can spread STI's.

lmfao oops
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 14th, 2006 at 12:09pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
Trunks <3:

^

if they were intelligent they would have done something productive with their life.

why cant they do what they want to do?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 14th, 2006 at 12:10pm
Magne:

why cant they do what they want to do?

Evidently they can, I just find it extremely ignorant. Why would you put yourself at risk for being raped and getting STD's? If thats intelligent, I will gladly be stupid.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
June 14th, 2006 at 12:11pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
TOODLIE:

lmfao STI's, what are those Laughing[/quote]
Eh Sexually transmitted infections...
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
June 14th, 2006 at 12:13pm
Incubus:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
TOODLIE:

Eh Sexually transmitted infections...[/quote]a-HA knew i was right somewhere =D
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 14th, 2006 at 12:15pm
Trunks <3:
TOODLIE:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
TOODLIE:
Magne:

lmfao oops

In australia we say STD's and SDI's. And prostitution isnt that bad. Its just sex. Sure it spreads STD's but doesnt having sex with anyone put you at risk to getting an STD anyway
Sleeping with Random people is alot different than sleeping with someone in a relationship. STD's are spread alot faster through prostitution, think of how many different men they sleep with. It's a health Hazard.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 14th, 2006 at 12:17pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Trunks <3:
TOODLIE:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
TOODLIE:
Magne:

lmfao oops

In australia we say STD's and SDI's. And prostitution isnt that bad. Its just sex. Sure it spreads STD's but doesnt having sex with anyone put you at risk to getting an STD anyway
Sleeping with Random people is alot different than sleeping with someone in a relationship. STD's are spread alot faster through prostitution, think of how many different men they sleep with. It's a health Hazard.

and so is smoking, drinking, watching to much tv, eating the wrong food, not enough excersise, and all the things were told not to do but that shouldnt make them illegal, what if we all ban chocolate?
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
June 14th, 2006 at 12:19pm
Trunks <3:
TOODLIE:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
TOODLIE:
Magne:

lmfao oops

ok what about Human Trafficking, women and children being enslaved as sex objects to burly perversed men that make them carry out vile acts, if it's just sex surely it doesn't matter, no harm.

What about HIV, thats a bit more problematic that normal STD'S, what about if the STD is left untreated leading to infection of the womb leaving women sterile.

what about the women who have no choice but to be prostitutes because there either being forced by their pimp or it's the only job where they can make a decent living.

but maybe your right it is only sex afterall Rolling Eyes
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 14th, 2006 at 12:20pm
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Trunks <3:
TOODLIE:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
TOODLIE:
Magne:

lmfao oops

and so is smoking, drinking, watching to much tv, eating the wrong food, not enough excersise, and all the things were told not to do but that shouldnt make them illegal, what if we all ban chocolate?
Eating to Much Chocolate can't kill you, and if you did eat enough to where your obesity was life threatning, it's your own fault. Watching to much tv? Yeah sorry, that is no where near like an STD. Tv won't kill you. All those things you listed effect you and only you, STD's effect alot more than just you when yours sleeping with so many people and infecting them too.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 14th, 2006 at 12:25pm
Trunks <3:
NeoSteph:
Trunks <3:
TOODLIE:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
TOODLIE:
Magne:

lmfao oops

ok what about Human Trafficking, women and children being enslaved as sex objects to burly perversed men that make them carry out vile acts, if it's just sex surely it doesn't matter, no harm.

What about HIV, thats a bit more problematic that normal STD'S, what about if the STD is left untreated leading to infection of the womb leaving women sterile.

what about the women who have no choice but to be prostitutes because there either being forced by their pimp or it's the only job where they can make a decent living.

im talking about legal prostitutes. In australia they have cameras and stuff and body gaurds to make sure ^ doesnt happen
If you think prostitution isnt still done illegally, you're sadly mistaken. By making it legal, thats only going to promote it more and more.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
June 14th, 2006 at 12:28pm
Trunks <3:
NeoSteph:
Trunks <3:
TOODLIE:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
TOODLIE:
Magne:

lmfao oops

im talking about legal prostitutes. In australia they have cameras and stuff and body gaurds to make sure ^ doesnt happen

and you don't think that those bodyguards are the ones who might be enslaving them. Forcing them to be prostitues. that a very ignorant look at it i'm sorry to say.

Brothels are legal in Australia, you do realise that because of that trafficking can continue meaning women can be used in such a degrading way as slaves.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 14th, 2006 at 01:12pm
Trunks <3:
Yes i know its still illegal but at leagl brothels the workers get checked for STD's etc etc. and no, by making it legal that makes it safer. prositiution will always be around, so if its legal people dont have to worry as mcuh about any violence
I think you need to pay a visit to the Human Traffiking thread. Wink

Anyone who wants prostitution made legal needs to go there, see just what it is you want legalized.
Register