Prostitution

AuthorMessage
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
May 23rd, 2006 at 11:02am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
also i think that it will lower the rape count in this country, make it legal and then men/women dont need to rape, i know i know there will always be rape but it will dramatically lower it. And is that a bad thing??
How will it lower rape?

Oh come on. Think! Rolling Eyes Laughing

Yes, there is rape beside that.
But I agree. I think it keeps it lower.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 23rd, 2006 at 11:03am
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
also i think that it will lower the rape count in this country, make it legal and then men/women dont need to rape, i know i know there will always be rape but it will dramatically lower it. And is that a bad thing??
How will it lower rape?

because the men and women who rape will have places to go and get the sex they want. Look at the rape crime ratio between germany and britain, it is much lower in germany where it is legal.
Rapists don't rape people because they want sex, they rape people to feel dominant and in control. Those who do rape people for sex really don't care if it's legal or not. I highly doubt it is going to effect the rape ratios.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
May 23rd, 2006 at 11:06am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
How will it lower rape?

because the men and women who rape will have places to go and get the sex they want. Look at the rape crime ratio between germany and britain, it is much lower in germany where it is legal.
Rapists don't rape people because they want sex, they rape people to feel dominant and in control. Those who do rape people for sex really don't care if it's legal or not. I highly doubt it is going to effect the rape ratios.

ok what about the men and women who are in loveless relationships shouldnt they have the right to have sex without being judged? What if your married to a woman who is to ill to have sex and she says to her husband go and see a prostitute, he will have her blessing to do so? Is that wrong?
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
May 23rd, 2006 at 11:06am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
How will it lower rape?

I disagree.
Of course some of them like the rape thing -.-.
But with prostutiation they can have sex, and -in a way- can be dominant and stuff. And if it's legal they don't have to fear to get caught, otherwise raping.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 23rd, 2006 at 11:12am
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
How will it lower rape?

ok what about the men and women who are in loveless relationships shouldnt they have the right to have sex without being judged? What if your married to a woman who is to ill to have sex and she says to her husband go and see a prostitute, he will have her blessing to do so? Is that wrong?
Thats very wrong and sick. When you marry someone, you promise to spend your life with them, not some hooker. It's sketchy and if you are so addicited to sex that you can't wait for your ill wife to get better that you need a prostitute, you need therapy and need to decide where your loyalty lies.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 23rd, 2006 at 11:13am
TreCoolistsogeil:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
How will it lower rape?

I disagree.
But with prostutiation they can have sex, and -in a way- can be dominant and stuff. And if it's legal they don't have to fear to get caught, otherwise raping.
Thats part of the reason they rape people, the fear of being caught, and you can't be dominant with a hooker, you can't put her through immense pain and make her beg you to stop. Raping someone and having sex are very different.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 23rd, 2006 at 11:13am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
How will it lower rape?

Thats very wrong and sick. When you marry someone, you promise to spend your life with them, not some hooker. It's sketchy and if you are so addicited to sex that you can't wait for your ill wife to get better that you need a prostitute, you need therapy and need to decide where your loyalty lies.

have you seen a program about the benifits of paying for sex? if the wives know about it then i cant see anything wrong with it.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
May 23rd, 2006 at 11:17am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
TreCoolistsogeil:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
How will it lower rape?

I disagree.
Thats part of the reason they rape people, the fear of being caught, and you can't be dominant with a hooker, you can't put her through immense pain and make her beg you to stop. Raping someone and having sex are very different.

Of course, there's a big difference.
But I think it keeps it lower though.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
May 23rd, 2006 at 11:19am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
How will it lower rape?

S/he could be ill for forever ..
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 23rd, 2006 at 11:20am
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
How will it lower rape?

have you seen a program about the benifits of paying for sex? if the wives know about it then i cant see anything wrong with it.
It's cheating on your wife! What if the hooker has an STD, then the husband gets it and passes it along to his wife, who was stupid enough to say go to a hooker in the first place. Umm a program about the beinifits of paying for sex? Do you really think something on TV will change my mind, so no. It's unfaithful and sick, it destroys the value of marriage.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 23rd, 2006 at 11:21am
TreCoolistsogeil:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
How will it lower rape?

S/he could be ill for forever ..
Well, chances are if shes that ill, she is going to be permanently on bed rest or die. Either way, your relationship wouldnt work. But if you truely did love her, you wouldnt want to cheat on her with some whore.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 23rd, 2006 at 11:23am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
How will it lower rape?

It's cheating on your wife! What if the hooker has an STD, then the husband gets it and passes it along to his wife, who was stupid enough to say go to a hooker in the first place. Umm a program about the beinifits of paying for sex? Do you really think something on TV will change my mind, so no. It's unfaithful and sick, it destroys the value of marriage.

this is it see, people keep throwing in the argument what about STD's well if it was made legal these women will not only have a safe place to conduct they're business of the streets they will also be subject to regular testing and anyway the girls who work in massage parlours use protection, make it legal and they will be tested and screened.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 23rd, 2006 at 11:25am
Ok, what about if they sleep witha guy who hwas STD's? Do you think they will get tested every day? No, so it would be extremely easy to get an STD and spread it around fast, it's not only nasty, it's a health hazzard to those dumkb enough to do it.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 23rd, 2006 at 11:28am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Ok, what about if they sleep witha guy who hwas STD's? Do you think they will get tested every day? No, so it would be extremely easy to get an STD and spread it around fast, it's not only nasty, it's a health hazzard to those dumkb enough to do it.

they will be using protection. and i know they wouldnt get tested every day that would be silly, many of these girls do this for financial reasons, and anyway some of the men are turned on by they women sleeping with differant guys every day.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 23rd, 2006 at 11:30am
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

they will be using protection. and i know they wouldnt get tested every day that would be silly, many of these girls do this for financial reasons, and anyway some of the men are turned on by they women sleeping with differant guys every day.
Some people get turned on by dogs, does that make sleeping with dogs ok? No. Protection doesnt always work either. And what was up with the financial statement? That was random and I'm pretty sure all hooker have sex with random men to make money, otherwise they would do it for free.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 23rd, 2006 at 11:31am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Some people get turned on by dogs, does that make sleeping with dogs ok? No. Protection doesnt always work either. And what was up with the financial statement? That was random and I'm pretty sure all hooker have sex with random men to make money, otherwise they would do it for free.

anyway didnt we agree to just disagree a while back? You have your views and i have mine and we dont share them.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 23rd, 2006 at 11:36am
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

anyway didnt we agree to just disagree a while back? You have your views and i have mine and we dont share them.
Yeah, we did. Other people keep coming into the thread and we start in again Rolling Eyes EVERYONE JUST STAY OUT. Cool

Just kidding Smile
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 23rd, 2006 at 02:24pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Yeah, we did. Other people keep coming into the thread and we start in again Rolling Eyes EVERYONE JUST STAY OUT. Cool

Just kidding Smile

lets just shake hands and be good to each other
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 23rd, 2006 at 04:24pm
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Just kidding Smile

Yeah, I think we'd get along very well, your an excellent debater and keep me on my toes...if I were standing, I love talking to you, but are opinins vary on this, and I don't think either of us will change our minds.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 23rd, 2006 at 06:28pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Just kidding Smile

Yeah, I think we'd get along very well, your an excellent debater and keep me on my toes...if I were standing, I love talking to you, but are opinins vary on this, and I don't think either of us will change our minds.

ive never been called an excellent debater before just stubborn!!
Register