Prostitution

AuthorMessage
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 23rd, 2006 at 07:40pm
XD Pretty much the same thing, but If I called you stubborn, I would be too, so lets be excellent debaters Cool
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
May 26th, 2006 at 04:30pm
It's disgusting that some women would just throw away their self-respect to make "easy" money.
And yet, it's their choice. No one else's.
-Misery-
Geek
-Misery-
May 27th, 2006 at 04:08am
i'm thinking of becoming one
Matty.
King For A Couple Of Days
Matty.
May 27th, 2006 at 05:08am
-Misery-:
i'm thinking of becoming one

lol? Confused Nothing would ever make me do that
-Misery-
Geek
-Misery-
May 27th, 2006 at 05:18am
i think it's in me to want to become one. i have been for like 10 years.
maybe i'm just so fascinated with it. i don't know.
but i want to..
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 27th, 2006 at 10:24am
-Misery-:
but i want to..
You want to break the law, put yourself at risk for tons of STD's, sleep with random men you don't even know which could lead to possibly being raped? Right now I can tell you, you aren't in a situation where you have to, if you can afford to pay an internet bill, then prostitution isn't something your being forced to do. Confused just eww
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
May 27th, 2006 at 03:56pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
-Misery-:
but i want to..
You want to break the law, put yourself at risk for tons of STD's, sleep with random men you don't even know which could lead to possibly being raped? Right now I can tell you, you aren't in a situation where you have to, if you can afford to pay an internet bill, then prostitution isn't something your being forced to do. Confused just eww

Do you know the kind of creeps that want to have sex with random women? And think of the STDs you're likely to contract.
Plus, if you ever become one, it will ruin any future proffession you might want to invest in. Do you really want to throw everything away like that?
Matty.
Matty.
May 30th, 2006 at 07:22am
sheepless and redundant:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
-Misery-:
but i want to..

Do you know the kind of creeps that want to have sex with random women? And think of the STDs you're likely to contract.
Plus, if you ever become one, it will ruin any future proffession you might want to invest in. Do you really want to throw everything away like that?

And also, (im assuming that your not married), what if you meat a guy and want to get married and he finds out?
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 30th, 2006 at 08:18am
Saiyan:
And also, (im assuming that your not married), what if you meat a guy and want to get married and he finds out?

Who says she isn't homosexual or asexual?
Confused
Bumbo
Geek
Bumbo
June 13th, 2006 at 07:05pm
Prostitution is a fucking foul thing.
I live in a really crap area where there are lots of probs with the racket, i've even seen police drive past hookers and just leave them alone. When i was 5 one told me to "get the fuck out of my space", beacause i was playing catch near where she was standing; all the kids in the area hated them.
BUT, in the past 10 years i can think of 4 cases of hookers who were abducted and murdered... and i'm ashamed to say i didn't give a shit for a long time, until i heard about one called Natalie Pearmain who was 19; she'd been strangled on the stairs near a small dodgy park and dumped in a bush. 19, in some ways still a child. I may not like these women, but no one deserves that; if prostitution was made legal back then Pearmain may not have died. She was still young, what if she turned her life around?
This situation also could improve things for kids growing up like i did; it'd just depend where councils and governments decided to dump the new places for it though...
DoodleToes
DoodleToes
June 14th, 2006 at 07:29am
personally i think its up to them n if they wanna be one, its their choice n if they wanna get aids n shit well let them, i dont think theres nothin wrong with it. i woodnt come one myself tho.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 14th, 2006 at 09:29am
DoodleToes:
personally i think its up to them n if they wanna be one, its their choice n if they wanna get aids n shit well let them, i dont think theres nothin wrong with it. i woodnt come one myself tho.
it's ok for young girls who think its the only option left in life? It's ok to promote selling sex? It's ok to allow the transmission to STD's to increase even more? I sure hope you're not ok with at least some of those.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 14th, 2006 at 10:34am
Trunks <3:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
DoodleToes:
it's ok for young girls who think its the only option left in life? It's ok to promote selling sex? It's ok to allow the transmission to STD's to increase even more? I sure hope you're not ok with at least some of those.

i think that sometimes people need to become prostitutes to get themselves out of an even worse situation. because when you need the money you need the money. Also some people have addictions to sex and want to become prostitutes. I would never become one. But i dont agreee with thr STD thing. They should uyse protectiona nd get checked n stuff at clinics.
protection doesnt always prevent STD's. There is alternatives to prostitution. Addicted to sex? There are other options besides sleeping with random people.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 14th, 2006 at 10:40am
Trunks <3:
^ but some people enjoy being a prostitue and having sex with different people all the time. ANd if thats what they want to do who are we to judge them?
Well, seeing as how its an STD Magnet, I can judge it as unsafe and it shouldnt be done. Not to mention its sick and nasty.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 14th, 2006 at 11:25am
Trunks <3:
I bet some fo the prostitues dont think its sick and nasty.
What they think doesnt effect my opinion. Sleeping with Random men you don't know is nasty and shows your lack of self respect.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 14th, 2006 at 11:39am
DoodleToes:

the ones that do it in business practice safe sex,
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 14th, 2006 at 11:41am
Magne:
DoodleToes:

Ok, that doesnt mean they can't lie, they may have STD's and spread it to their clients, or their clients may have STD's and spread it to them, and then they would spread it to more people, ect. Protection can't prevent everything.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 14th, 2006 at 11:43am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
DoodleToes:

Ok, that doesnt mean they can't lie, they may have STD's and spread it to their clients, or their clients may have STD's and spread it to them, and then they would spread it to more people, ect. Protection can't prevent everything.

here we go again,

no but if it is made legal then there will be regular testing and they will have to be registered
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 14th, 2006 at 11:44am
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
DoodleToes:

here we go again,

no but if it is made legal then there will be regular testing and they will have to be registered
They arent going to get tested every single Day, and even if it's made legal, it will still be done illegally against regulations.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 14th, 2006 at 11:46am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
DoodleToes:

here we go again,

They arent going to get tested every single Day, and even if it's made legal, it will still be done illegally against regulations.

the whole point of making somthing legal is to do away with streotyping
Register