Prejudice towards Christians

AuthorMessage
ExtraodinaryGirl
Jackass
ExtraodinaryGirl
January 1st, 2006 at 10:44am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Basket*Case:
I say things that are rude or mean toward Christians but it's my opinion, even if I should stop. All religions get some sort of hatred and I think we just have to deal with it. I don't think it'll change for a while.

Oh yes, that will certainkly fix the problem, keep saying rude and hateful things, it will all go away eventually Rolling Eyes

Yup, way to help the cause and be respectfull of people you know nothing about. *Thumbs up*
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 1st, 2006 at 11:46am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
well durr.:
People use to hate the Jews. Now people hate the Christians.

i don't get it.

maybe this has something to do with dubya....it has become a trend to hate him. so why not hate his religion? seems to make sense...

Look what hating jewish people came too, I hope nothing in this world can ever lead up to another epidimic like that.

Jews are still hated. One dude in my "Contemporary world problems" class screamed out "Jews should all fucking die!" during some debate in class (I believe I already told you that story). It's not time erasable, that hatered will always be there.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 1st, 2006 at 11:48am
Faith:
Jews are still hated. One dude in my "Contemporary world problems" class screamed out "Jews should all fucking die!" during some debate in class (I believe I already told you that story). It's not time erasable, that hatered will always be there.

I honestly can't comprehend why Jews are such a popular scapegoat. At my school, Jews are not so much hated, more the butt of jokes and such...It must be very upsetting for them.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 1st, 2006 at 11:51am
Bloodraine:
Faith:

I honestly can't comprehend why Jews are such a popular scapegoat. At my school, Jews are not so much hated, more the butt of jokes and such...It must be very upsetting for them.

Someone at my school put the lyrics to the south park song "lonly jew on christmas" on a jewish girls locker with a picture of hitler. Its sickening, their is prejudice towards all religions, which is very sad. Its not jsut christanity
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 1st, 2006 at 11:55am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:
Faith:

Someone at my school put the lyrics to the south park song "lonly jew on christmas" on a jewish girls locker with a picture of hitler. Its sickening, their is prejudice towards all religions, which is very sad. Its not jsut christanity

The worst thing is that being a Jew is not a choice. I mean, if you're picking a religion for yourself - that's a choice. But if you're Jewish by origin, there's nothing you can do about it. So, all those jokes and all are just nationalism.
The South Park shit doesn't really offend me, but "Jews should all fucking die" is a little too much. Confused
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 1st, 2006 at 11:57am
Faith:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:
Faith:

The worst thing is that being a Jew is not a choice. I mean, if you're picking a religion for yourself - that's a choice. But if you're Jewish by origin, there's nothing you can do about it. So, all those jokes and all are just nationalism.
The South Park shit doesn't really offend me, but "Jews should all fucking die" is a little too much. Confused

it offended that girl, she probably would have taken it as a joke, but the picture of Hitler hinted it wasnt. Most people's religions are not a choice, what your raised as is typically what you believe.
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 1st, 2006 at 12:01pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Faith:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:
Faith:

it offended that girl, she probably would have taken it as a joke, but the picture of Hitler hinted it wasnt. Most people's religions are not a choice, what your raised as is typically what you believe.

Well, you have a right to choose your religion. "Rebirth" or whatever they call that. Nation is different.
The deal with the Hitler picture is pretty damn brainless. How old's the girl?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 1st, 2006 at 12:06pm
Faith:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Faith:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:
Faith:

Well, you have a right to choose your religion. "Rebirth" or whatever they call that. Nation is different.
The deal with the Hitler picture is pretty damn brainless. How old's the girl?

13, and yes, you can change your religion, but when your raised with it, you believe it, and there are exceptions, your very right there
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 1st, 2006 at 12:14pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:

13, and yes, you can change your religion, but when your raised with it, you believe it, and there are exceptions, your very right there

13? Damn, that sucks. You can get over that when you're 20, but if you're 13 it's harder to just laugh that off.
Well, either way - whether you chose your religion yourself or were raised with it - people should respect it. They are free to desagree or hate your religion, but that doesn't give them a right to offend you for your religious choice.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 1st, 2006 at 12:18pm
Faith:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

13? Damn, that sucks. You can get over that when you're 20, but if you're 13 it's harder to just laugh that off.
Well, either way - whether you chose your religion yourself or were raised with it - people should respect it. They are free to desagree or hate your religion, but that doesn't give them a right to offend you for your religious choice.

I second that, religion is no reason to discriminate against a person.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 2nd, 2006 at 08:37am
YAY I'm back everyone! And WOW you guys have been doing one hell of a lot of debating! lmfao
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 2nd, 2006 at 08:42am
Nine_Inch_Nails:
YAY I'm back everyone! And WOW you guys have been doing one hell of a lot of debating! lmfao

We have indeed. Cool
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 2nd, 2006 at 08:43am
Nine_Inch_Nails:

We sure have Twisted Evil

Welcome back! Very Happy
VF Lover!
King For A Couple Of Days
VF Lover!
January 2nd, 2006 at 12:23pm
Faith:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

I converted from one religion to another when I was 12. I'm 13 now, but... yeah.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 2nd, 2006 at 12:27pm
Immortally Jaded:
Faith:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

I converted from one religion to another when I was 12. I'm 13 now, but... yeah.

Im not really sure what I believe in...I was raised a christian, and I still do believe in it, but I dunno, I have been questioning things lately Shifty

(i use that face every chance I get, I love it)
VF Lover!
King For A Couple Of Days
VF Lover!
January 2nd, 2006 at 12:29pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Immortally Jaded:
Faith:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Im not really sure what I believe in...I was raised a christian, and I still do believe in it, but I dunno, I have been questioning things lately Shifty

(i use that face every chance I get, I love it)

I never questioned things back then. I just kind of ..... okay, long, semi-farfetched story, but I found out about it and converted...
blueangel30142
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
blueangel30142
January 3rd, 2006 at 10:09am
Robot:
Bloodraine:
Robot:
if you can't back up god then don't be surprised when people dog you for believing in it.

I know that reply wasn't directed at me, but how indeed can you disprove God?. We can neither vouch for or against his/her/their existance.

most religiongs have faults that for some are so widespread.....if you believe in that religion....you would almost need to be retarded

God doesnt exist unless you have faith which i do have and i know He's real b/c i never feel alone and my prays get answered. I know He's there and it doesnt matter if no one else thinks He's is. God is who ever you want Him to be. (i hope i made some sense!LOL)
fender
Geek
fender
January 7th, 2006 at 05:04pm
blueangel30142:
Robot:
Bloodraine:
Robot:
if you can't back up god then don't be surprised when people dog you for believing in it.

I know that reply wasn't directed at me, but how indeed can you disprove God?. We can neither vouch for or against his/her/their existance.

most religiongs have faults that for some are so widespread.....if you believe in that religion....you would almost need to be retarded

God doesnt exist unless you have faith which i do have and i know He's real b/c i never feel alone and my prays get answered. I know He's there and it doesnt matter if no one else thinks He's is. God is who ever you want Him to be. (i hope i made some sense!LOL)

now you i have respect for! i really do! i believe that god is not real, to much bad stuff has happened in my life for him to be real, i used to pray every single night of my life that my life would get btter that thigs would change..but they didnt and tha has forced me to be an athiest because god is suposed to love evry one but he turned his back on me and i will quote NIN " hey god why are you doing this to me" that would be the theme tune to my life that song because its so true
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 7th, 2006 at 05:12pm
blueangel30142:
Robot:
Bloodraine:
Robot:

If you think God is a worm then that's what it is.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
January 7th, 2006 at 05:36pm
Presonlly I think religion is the root of all evil.
God has to be the most unpleasent fictional charactor of all time.
But even with overwhelming evidence to show that supreme beings cannot exist people still keep buying into this God delusion.
Register