Prejudice towards Christians

AuthorMessage
Trouble Bound Castaway
Falling In Love With The Board
Trouble Bound Castaway
January 16th, 2006 at 10:57am
The War on Christmas..people having to say happy holidays instead of Merry Christmas..come ON people. It's been that way since 2,000 fucking years ago, don't go acting up and making people to say that. Hell, I'm a Christian and I say whatever the fuck I want, even if it goes against the catholic's word. So they can take their religions, and shove it up their goddamn ass.
st.jimmy'sgrlfriend
Geek
st.jimmy'sgrlfriend
January 16th, 2006 at 03:40pm
i'm with you, it makes me so mad. i hate how many people think we should blame stuff like disctimanation on christians. its the world, if we have problems fix em. dont' blame one religion or race. no one would blame anyother relegion because then it be wrong, but hey lets blame them cause no one will think were being wrong. like how people think racism, they think white people. are wourld just needs to shut the hell up.
Kitti
Kitti
January 16th, 2006 at 04:17pm
st.jimmy'sgrlfriend:
i'm with you, it makes me so mad. i hate how many people think we should blame stuff like disctimanation on christians. its the world, if we have problems fix em. dont' blame one religion or race. no one would blame anyother relegion because then it be wrong, but hey lets blame them cause no one will think were being wrong. like how people think racism, they think white people. are wourld just needs to shut the hell up.

Well, guess what. Everyone discriminates. By making distinctions based on gender, race, religion, sexuality, etc, we are being somewhat discriminatory. Western society is characterized as being white christians. That's why Christians seem to be taking so much crap these days.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 17th, 2006 at 06:53am
paradoxical:
st.jimmy'sgrlfriend:

Well, guess what. Everyone discriminates. By making distinctions based on gender, race, religion, sexuality, etc, we are being somewhat discriminatory. Western society is characterized as being white christians. That's why Christians seem to be taking so much crap these days.

because it's deemed ok to discriminate against the majority...
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
January 17th, 2006 at 09:19am
spill_no_sick:
yeah, that's right '77, there's no Christian bashing anywhere

i'm not bashing the christians, i'm saying that i hate religion. as in religion as a whole. not just christianity. it's just fun to watch people get so pissed off if you say something like "fuck jesus!". haha. i like getting a rise out of people...
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 17th, 2006 at 10:23am
Spirit Of '77:
spill_no_sick:

i'm not bashing the christians, i'm saying that i hate religion. as in religion as a whole. not just christianity. it's just fun to watch people get so pissed off if you say something like "fuck jesus!". haha. i like getting a rise out of people...

but it's rude an uneeded, everyones opinion is welcomed in this section, however if you continue to make rude quotations that have absolutely no point to the topic i will start the process of putting a ban on you (thats not just directed to you but at anyone who feels the need to piss on someones religion.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
January 17th, 2006 at 11:32am
NeoSteph:
Spirit Of '77:
spill_no_sick:

but it's rude an uneeded, everyones opinion is welcomed in this section, however if you continue to make rude quotations that have absolutely no point to the topic i will start the process of putting a ban on you (thats not just directed to you but at anyone who feels the need to piss on someones religion.
Dujo said that we can delete their posts
he also said we might get our banning back with the new site
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
January 17th, 2006 at 11:35am
Trouble Bound Castaway:
The War on Christmas..people having to say happy holidays instead of Merry Christmas..come ON people. It's been that way since 2,000 fucking years ago, don't go acting up and making people to say that. Hell, I'm a Christian and I say whatever the fuck I want, even if it goes against the catholic's word. So they can take their religions, and shove it up their goddamn ass.
if you're Christian you say: "Merry Christmas"
if you're Jewish: "Happy Chanuka"
if you're one of those annoying athiest (not all are) that try to eliminate "Merry Christmas" say: "Happy Coorporate America/England Brake"

is it seriously that much of a bother to substitute what Christians/Catholics say for what you believe?
if you believe in Alaa the during the Pledge of Alligence say, "one nation, under Alaa"

it's not that hard
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
January 17th, 2006 at 12:17pm
NeoSteph:
Spirit Of '77:
spill_no_sick:

been there, done that. haha.
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
January 17th, 2006 at 12:20pm
spill_no_sick:
Trouble Bound Castaway:
if you're Christian you say: "Merry Christmas"
if you're Jewish: "Happy Chanuka"
if you're one of those annoying athiest (not all are) that try to eliminate "Merry Christmas" say: "Happy Coorporate America/England Brake"

is it seriously that much of a bother to substitute what Christians/Catholics say for what you believe?
if you believe in Alaa the during the Pledge of Alligence say, "one nation, under Alaa"

it's not that hard

i dont care if people say "merry christmas", and i'm an ignorant prick. so that's saying something...

as long as it's not being forced on people who dont believe in it, then go ahead and celebrate it.

if you're gonna make a huge deal about a store not selling something that says "merry christmas", then that's just being stupid. why not make something yourself if you can't find it?
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 17th, 2006 at 12:20pm
Spirit Of '77:

You find that funny? Eh

You know what, if I were you, I wouldn't be laughing. I'd be taking a serious look at myself and my attitude right now.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
January 17th, 2006 at 01:27pm
Bloodraine:
Spirit Of '77:

You find that funny? Eh

You know what, if I were you, I wouldn't be laughing. I'd be taking a serious look at myself and my attitude right now.
a lot of people think that being an asshole and not looking back or caring what others think is cool

Billie Joe always says it in interveiws about Holiday, "we decided to do it and not take a second look back"

too many people do it now and they'll regret it when VH1 has a special on in 2015 about the year 2000-2009 and they will talk about that, how no one had musical talent, how dumb Ugs boots were

trust me, they will all regret it openly when VH1 has a special in like nine years
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 17th, 2006 at 04:14pm
Spirit Of '77:
NeoSteph:
Spirit Of '77:
spill_no_sick:

I suggest you make an attitude change.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
January 17th, 2006 at 04:54pm
NeoSteph:
Spirit Of '77:
NeoSteph:
Spirit Of '77:
spill_no_sick:

whatever, he's doing it for the shock value
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 17th, 2006 at 04:54pm
spill_no_sick:
Bloodraine:
Spirit Of '77:

You find that funny? Eh

a lot of people think that being an asshole and not looking back or caring what others think is cool

Billie Joe always says it in interveiws about Holiday, "we decided to do it and not take a second look back"

too many people do it now and they'll regret it when VH1 has a special on in 2015 about the year 2000-2009 and they will talk about that, how no one had musical talent, how dumb Ugs boots were

trust me, they will all regret it openly when VH1 has a special in like nine years

Regret what? (sorry, just got confused Eh)
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
January 17th, 2006 at 05:03pm
Faith:
spill_no_sick:
Bloodraine:
Spirit Of '77:

You find that funny? Eh

all the trends we fall into now
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 17th, 2006 at 05:15pm
spill_no_sick:
NeoSteph:
Spirit Of '77:
NeoSteph:
Spirit Of '77:
spill_no_sick:

whatever, he's doing it for the shock value

i don't care what reason he/she is doing it for, i'm still not allowing it.
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 17th, 2006 at 05:46pm
spill_no_sick:
Faith:
spill_no_sick:
Bloodraine:
Spirit Of '77:

You find that funny? Eh

That didn't quite explain it... Confused
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
January 17th, 2006 at 06:20pm
Faith:
spill_no_sick:
Faith:
spill_no_sick:
Bloodraine:
Spirit Of '77:

You find that funny? Eh

That didn't quite explain it... Confused
they will regret following the trends of today
like people on I Love The Eighties talk about how they can't believe they actually wore their hair like that and listened to hair metal and stuff
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 17th, 2006 at 06:30pm
spill_no_sick:
they will regret following the trends of today
like people on I Love The Eighties talk about how they can't believe they actually wore their hair like that and listened to hair metal and stuff

Oh, I see. Well, I don't think they'll regret it. First off, I don't think they care what trend they follow anymore - they grew out of it. They did what they wanted, what they thought was right at the moment. Whatever trend it fell under - it doesn't matter.
And even if at some point they will think "Wow, I can't believe I actually did that", then most likely it will be sort of an it-was-good-while-it-lasted thing. I did a lot of things when I was a kid that I now can hardly believe, but I don't regret it because at the time it seemed right and made me happy. They seem to be happy now with what they are doing, and even if someday they look back and go" Shocked Confused Rolling Eyes " I think they'll be wise enough not to regret it.

[/offtopic]
Register