Prejudice towards Christians

AuthorMessage
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
Falling In Love With The Board
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
January 11th, 2006 at 03:38pm
i hold no grudges against christianity or any other religon. i just dont like hypocrites who preech to you and then totally contradict themselves by doing things just as dodgy. and i'm not saying thats all people who share belifs in god.
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
January 11th, 2006 at 03:39pm
Sheepo@_@:
xoGDfanox:
Oh...and my parents do force me to be hypocritical since im gay(well half gay) and im in a religion that's saying im going to hell....that's ironic...
half gay? You mean bisexual?
In the Old Testament it said you go to Hell, new it says you can repent.
But I dont think you'd want to repent.
Unless you do?

u seem really religious. what religion are u/ im Catholic and go to mass and say my prayers but i dont think im half as religious as u! im complimenting u, just in case u think i not! what happens if u dont wana repeant? Wink
darkmagick1002
Geek
darkmagick1002
January 11th, 2006 at 03:59pm
Bloodraine:
xoGDfanox:
I only dislike christianity because in the Bible it says it's wrong for the same sex...to well...have sex...although most Christians are open to the fact that there are a lot of gay christians...but, still the Bible says(not in these exact words) that gays go to hell...i just dont think that's right...

If you really want to be smart, it could be argued that the human who wrote that particular part of the Bible is to blame. Not the whole of Christianity.

doesn't matter whose to blame.....apparently if you like the same sex you go to hell.....there's no defeating it
and if your a christian, even a devoted christian, you will go to hell no matter what you do, unless you repent, if you are a homosexual or bisexual
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
January 11th, 2006 at 04:04pm
darkmagick1002:
Bloodraine:
xoGDfanox:
I only dislike christianity because in the Bible it says it's wrong for the same sex...to well...have sex...although most Christians are open to the fact that there are a lot of gay christians...but, still the Bible says(not in these exact words) that gays go to hell...i just dont think that's right...

If you really want to be smart, it could be argued that the human who wrote that particular part of the Bible is to blame. Not the whole of Christianity.

doesn't matter whose to blame.....apparently if you like the same sex you go to hell.....there's no defeating it
and if your a christian, even a devoted christian, you will go to hell no matter what you do, unless you repent, if you are a homosexual or bisexual

but what if ur religious, u cant just change the way u r! i mean god made u the way u are why should u go to hell cos he made u with ur fault!! even though its not a fault it who u are!
Trouble Bound Castaway
Trouble Bound Castaway
January 11th, 2006 at 07:25pm
Well, to be honest, I'm christian too, and sorry if I offend any catholics/christians/any other religion....but prayer doesn't do shit. In the end, they're probably just gonna go to Hell. This is just from my perspective, don't blame me or scream at me, it's just the truth that no matter how much they prey, how much they confess...they're only fucking themselves over.
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 11th, 2006 at 07:32pm
Trouble Bound Castaway:
Well, to be honest, I'm christian too, and sorry if I offend any catholics/christians/any other religion....but prayer doesn't do shit. In the end, they're probably just gonna go to Hell. This is just from my perspective, don't blame me or scream at me, it's just the truth that no matter how much they prey, how much they confess...they're only fucking themselves over.

And who is "they"?
LordsOfDogTown<5
King For A Couple Of Days
LordsOfDogTown<5
January 11th, 2006 at 07:34pm
Trouble Bound Castaway:
i have something to say to that.
well first of all it looks like that you're [or whomever] is giving up..on prayer.
I mean from how i grew up, i was tought that you should never give up on praying what you need in life. If you keep praying, for no matter how long, it can come true. It's not like prayer never comes true, if that were a fact than prayer wouldnt have even existed till today. So just dont give up.
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
January 11th, 2006 at 07:42pm
LordsOfDogTown<5:
Trouble Bound Castaway:
well first of all it looks like that you're [or whomever] is giving up..on prayer.
I mean from how i grew up, i was tought that you should never give up on praying what you need in life. If you keep praying, for no matter how long, it can come true. It's not like prayer never comes true, if that were a fact than prayer wouldnt have even existed till today. So just dont give up.

Even when I was a Christian, I still didn't believe in prayers. ESPECIALLY confession. What's the use of telling some priest that you don't even know, doesn't know you, what you've done? What? Can he talk to God? I think not... if you want to pray, you don't have to tell anyone else. If you believe in God, then you should believe that God can hear you without the priest.
Trouble Bound Castaway
Trouble Bound Castaway
January 11th, 2006 at 07:49pm
LordsOfDogTown<5:
Trouble Bound Castaway:
Looks like we're at odd ends..ever since I was born again, I was taught that prayer wouldn't really do anything. Nor did confessions. I was raised with the infrotmation that there's actually another world along with this one, it's jsut that you can't see with with your human eyes. Trust me, the impossible is actually possible if you don't think about it scientifically.
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
January 11th, 2006 at 09:49pm
Ghost_in_the_snow:
Sheepo@_@:
xoGDfanox:
Oh...and my parents do force me to be hypocritical since im gay(well half gay) and im in a religion that's saying im going to hell....that's ironic...
half gay? You mean bisexual?
In the Old Testament it said you go to Hell, new it says you can repent.
But I dont think you'd want to repent.
Unless you do?

u seem really religious. what religion are u/ im Catholic and go to mass and say my prayers but i dont think im half as religious as u! im complimenting u, just in case u think i not! what happens if u dont wana repeant? Wink
Im Christian I guess. I believe in God. Well in the Bible it says if you dont repent for your sins[like truley repent not just say "Oh forgive JESUS!$#@2$@"and not really mean it] You go to Hell. But I dont expect poeple to believe that.
darkmagick1002
Geek
darkmagick1002
January 13th, 2006 at 02:57pm
VF Lover!:

Even when I was a Christian, I still didn't believe in prayers. ESPECIALLY confession. What's the use of telling some priest that you don't even know, doesn't know you, what you've done? What? Can he talk to God? I think not... if you want to pray, you don't have to tell anyone else. If you believe in God, then you should believe that God can hear you without the priest.[/quote]

I totally agree with him or her.....even though i don't believe in god my religion has ties with christianity (keyword there, I am NOT Christian), he is right. why must you confess your sins to a preacher in order to be forgiven? Does god only listen to you if you're in church? If people say that god is everywhere, why do you go to a priest for forgiveness, and not ask god himself?
carrot
Idiot
carrot
January 13th, 2006 at 03:00pm
darkmagick1002:
VF Lover!:

Even when I was a Christian, I still didn't believe in prayers. ESPECIALLY confession. What's the use of telling some priest that you don't even know, doesn't know you, what you've done? What? Can he talk to God? I think not... if you want to pray, you don't have to tell anyone else. If you believe in God, then you should believe that God can hear you without the priest.

I totally agree with him or her.....even though i don't believe in god my religion has ties with christianity (keyword there, I am NOT Christian), he is right. why must you confess your sins to a preacher in order to be forgiven? Does god only listen to you if you're in church? If people say that god is everywhere, why do you go to a priest for forgiveness, and not ask god himself?[/quote]
you make a good point
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
January 13th, 2006 at 10:27pm
i dont think there is such thing as "discrimination against christians". not in big amounts, anyway. i see this all as a big conspiracy to help boost christian fascism.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
January 15th, 2006 at 12:26pm
Spirit Of [quote="Spirit Of '77:
Tommy:
fuck god
fuck jesus
fuck religion
fuck bible huggers

ok,thats all

fuck yea. religion is a load of shit. i hate religion in all forms.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 15th, 2006 at 12:26pm
lmfao
Good one Nick.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
January 15th, 2006 at 12:27pm
yeah, that's right '77, there's no Christian bashing anywhere
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
January 15th, 2006 at 12:28pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
lmfao
Good one Nick.
Smile thank you
I'm just glad I had that on my clipboard
Kitti
Kitti
January 15th, 2006 at 02:22pm
spill_no_sick:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
lmfao
Good one Nick.
Smile thank you
I'm just glad I had that on my clipboard

^.^
Good call.
Basketcase463
Basketcase463
January 15th, 2006 at 06:03pm
i might come off as discriminating christians but i really dont like hatet hem or anything, personally i dont believe in God and all that stuff, but since my parents are christians and i go to catholic and i would get disowned if i told them i didnt believe it i just go along with it, so i do get annoyed when people talk about it sometimes but i have nothing against people who are christian, they can believe whatever they want
*~Extraordinary_Girl~*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*~Extraordinary_Girl~*
January 15th, 2006 at 10:02pm
I've seen a lot of stuff like that too. But it's things like saying "God" in the pledge of allegiance, or when u say "Merry Christmas" to people they get majorly offended...stuff like that. I seriously think it's blown way out of proportion. I mean, if u're not a Christian...just deal with it. A tiny thing like saying the word God everyday isn't going 2 affect your life. That's mostly the biggest problems I've seen with that sort of descrimination, but it bugs the shit outa me.
Register