Prejudice towards Christians

AuthorMessage
Trouble Bound Castaway
Falling In Love With The Board
Trouble Bound Castaway
January 17th, 2006 at 06:31pm
Looks like some of use are gonna probably talk on "I Love the New Years" (2000-2009) and just say how stupid they were about what the didwhich they thought was a "trend"
Kitti
Kitti
January 17th, 2006 at 08:43pm
NeoSteph:
paradoxical:
st.jimmy'sgrlfriend:
i'm with you, it makes me so mad. i hate how many people think we should blame stuff like disctimanation on christians. its the world, if we have problems fix em. dont' blame one religion or race. no one would blame anyother relegion because then it be wrong, but hey lets blame them cause no one will think were being wrong. like how people think racism, they think white people. are wourld just needs to shut the hell up.

Well, guess what. Everyone discriminates. By making distinctions based on gender, race, religion, sexuality, etc, we are being somewhat discriminatory. Western society is characterized as being white christians. That's why Christians seem to be taking so much crap these days.

because it's deemed ok to discriminate against the majority...

After all, they are the majority. They can defend themselves.

If THAT isn't the most hypocritical thing you've ever heard...
SwEeTtHaNg77
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
SwEeTtHaNg77
January 19th, 2006 at 08:57pm
paradoxical:
NeoSteph:
paradoxical:
st.jimmy'sgrlfriend:
i'm with you, it makes me so mad. i hate how many people think we should blame stuff like disctimanation on christians. its the world, if we have problems fix em. dont' blame one religion or race. no one would blame anyother relegion because then it be wrong, but hey lets blame them cause no one will think were being wrong. like how people think racism, they think white people. are wourld just needs to shut the hell up.

Well, guess what. Everyone discriminates. By making distinctions based on gender, race, religion, sexuality, etc, we are being somewhat discriminatory. Western society is characterized as being white christians. That's why Christians seem to be taking so much crap these days.

because it's deemed ok to discriminate against the majority...

After all, they are the majority. They can defend themselves.

If THAT isn't the most hypocritical thing you've ever heard...

actually, Christians aren't the majority, pagans are. just because people call themselves Christians, doesn't mean that they really are. And true Christians believe in (love the Lord your God, with all ur heart, soul, strength and mind. And love your neighbor as urself. i see no discrimination in those commandments.
k-contentbarrier-
Addict
k-contentbarrier-
January 19th, 2006 at 10:33pm
christians are the reason Osama has waged war against the United States. Christians are the reason that a moron is sitting in the oval office right now. Christians are the reason the holocaust happened during WW2. Any questions?
SwEeTtHaNg77
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
SwEeTtHaNg77
January 19th, 2006 at 10:49pm
ya, how is it there fault?
Kitti
Kitti
January 19th, 2006 at 11:51pm
Argh I'm a Pirate:
christians are the reason Osama has waged war against the United States. Christians are the reason that a moron is sitting in the oval office right now. Christians are the reason the holocaust happened during WW2. Any questions?

Yes.
Where do you get that information?

When will everyone learn that a religion is not a scapegoat and that that IS discrimination?!

That's absolutely as bad as saying you hate Muslims because they blew up the WTC!
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 20th, 2006 at 11:28am
Argh I'm a Pirate:

I have one, who the hell do you think you are?

Christians had nothing to do with the WTC attacks.

Christians have nothing to do with 'The moron in the oval office'.

Bush is not a moron. Whereas I may disagree with some of his views, I still regard him as a very intelligent man.

Christians had nothing to do with the Holocaust. What the hell do they teach you in History, child?!?

You have just lost a hell of a lot of respect with that post. I've never heard such utter bullshit in my life. The title of this thread is ironaically called 'Prejudice Towards Christians'. You have just shown a fine example of that.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 20th, 2006 at 12:03pm
Bloodraine:
Bush is not a moron. Whereas I may disagree with some of his views, I still regard him as a very intelligent man..

"Is our children learning", "It seems like to me that if..."
Confused
Dead intelligent..
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 20th, 2006 at 12:05pm
Argh I'm a Pirate:

Nazi's are the reason the holocaust happened you prat, if you knew anything what so ever about that period of time you would realise that all religion in Germany was pretty much banned because the government wanted to be the ones to be worshipped.

In fact it was christians especially the catholic church that hid alot of jewish children in convents. You have a narrowminded view point of what happened and let me tell you something hatred is spawned from that type of thinking, it's not terrorist we should be afraid of it's people like you.

Secondly don't you dare blame christians for the 9/11, Osama bin Laden attacked America, because the US is the centre of all capitalist countries, it was about power, money and greed. But has been represented as religious in the media.

I would argue more with you but ignorance is not worth my time
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 20th, 2006 at 12:13pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Bloodraine:
Bush is not a moron. Whereas I may disagree with some of his views, I still regard him as a very intelligent man..

Confused
Dead intelligent..

He went to Yale.

And passed, with better grades than Kerry.

Maybe you don't think that's an achievement, but to a lowly student like me, it is. Cool

People often like to concentrate on the small mistakes Bush makes. It is one of the easiest weaknesses to exploit. Like the fact he supposedly can't read. Now, my brother has learning difficulties that I won't go into now, and he finds reading very hard. But I won't let anyone tell me he isn't intelligent.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 20th, 2006 at 12:14pm
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Bloodraine:

Confused
Dead intelligent..

He went to Yale.

Maybe you don't think that's an achievement, but to a lowly student like me, it is. Cool

Lowly student lmfao
I'm not saying he's NOT intelligent, I mean he must have SOME because people did vote him for President. I just don't regard him as a very intelligent man.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 20th, 2006 at 12:18pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Lowly student lmfao
I'm not saying he's NOT intelligent, I mean he must have SOME because people did vote him for President. I just don't regard him as a very intelligent man.

Well we'll cut the 'Very' then. We're both happy.

Compromise.
Wink
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 20th, 2006 at 12:29pm
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Bloodraine:

Confused
Dead intelligent..

He went to Yale.

People often like to concentrate on the small mistakes Bush makes. It is one of the easiest weaknesses to exploit. Like the fact he supposedly can't read. Now, my brother has learning difficulties that I won't go into now, and he finds reading very hard. But I won't let anyone tell me he isn't intelligent.

*butts in* oxford is 8th in the world, whilst yale is 11th *boasts and runs away*
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 20th, 2006 at 12:30pm
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Lowly student lmfao

Well we'll cut the 'Very' then. We're both happy.

Compromise.
Wink

Sorted. Cool
wheels-and-dolls-baby
Geek
wheels-and-dolls-baby
January 20th, 2006 at 06:31pm
It's just the same as a white person being racist to someone who's black. There is still racism towards black people but there is growing racism in Christianity. I don't think singers encourage it though, or anything.
Kitti
Kitti
January 20th, 2006 at 06:38pm
NeoSteph:
Argh I'm a Pirate:

Nazi's are the reason the holocaust happened you prat, if you knew anything what so ever about that period of time you would realise that all religion in Germany was pretty much banned because the government wanted to be the ones to be worshipped.

In fact it was christians especially the catholic church that hid alot of jewish children in convents. You have a narrowminded view point of what happened and let me tell you something hatred is spawned from that type of thinking, it's not terrorist we should be afraid of it's people like you.

Secondly don't you dare blame christians for the 9/11, Osama bin Laden attacked America, because the US is the centre of all capitalist countries, it was about power, money and greed. But has been represented as religious in the media.

Right. I'd have gone into the Holocaust thing, but it would've taken HOURS. It tortures me so...
But in a book I'm reading (it's the memoirs of someone who survived), they talk about the Vatican issuing papers of protection.

Hitler was Jewish by blood, he was raised Catholic. As an adult he bacame an atheist. His ideal state actually was atheistic, anyone who knows even the most fundamental guidlines of communism and fascism knows that atheism is essential to that form of governing and if you don't, you have no right to discuss the topic.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 20th, 2006 at 06:51pm
paradoxical:
NeoSteph:
Argh I'm a Pirate:

Right. I'd have gone into the Holocaust thing, but it would've taken HOURS. It tortures me so...
But in a book I'm reading (it's the memoirs of someone who survived), they talk about the Vatican issuing papers of protection.

Hitler was Jewish by blood, he was raised Catholic. As an adult he bacame an atheist. His ideal state actually was atheistic, anyone who knows even the most fundamental guidlines of communism and fascism knows that atheism is essential to that form of governing and if you don't, you have no right to discuss the topic.

The Nazi party is a plain example of fascist government, if you want total control of someones life you have to obliterate all other obstacles, including religion. It's the same with what happened in Russia with the Bolsheviks.

(i'm getting flashbacks from history class) Cool
SwEeTtHaNg77
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
SwEeTtHaNg77
January 20th, 2006 at 11:47pm
paradoxical:
NeoSteph:
Argh I'm a Pirate:

Clap thank u for telling that to everyone! i totally agree. . (being a Christian myself) Very Happy

PanicOfBeliever
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
PanicOfBeliever
January 21st, 2006 at 02:29am
The reason that christians get blasted so often is everything thatcomes from a mouth of theirs is contradictory.

Its ironic that you speak of Hitler slaughtering the jews, when you have moses destroying all in his path to Israel. Making him comparable to Hitler. And on whos orders was this upon? Gods of course! Greedy, spitful, jealous god, we all love him don't we? ^_^
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 21st, 2006 at 05:37am
PanicOfBeliever:
The reason that christians get blasted so often is everything thatcomes from a mouth of theirs is contradictory.

Its ironic that you speak of Hitler slaughtering the jews, when you have moses destroying all in his path to Israel. Making him comparable to Hitler. And on whos orders was this upon? Gods of course! Greedy, spitful, jealous god, we all love him don't we? ^_^

I want some evidence before you run around making slanderous statements like that.

You would also do well to stop being so childish and insulting 'Gods'. As any of our moderators will tell you, religious bashing is banned in here, and I think I am right in assuming that by spreading hateful things about God you are in effect, pissing on someone's religion.
Register