US President elections 2008.

AuthorMessage
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
October 7th, 2008 at 07:47am
Boobmeister:
Stephen for president and Graham for vice president.

Everyone should just have a gay government.

If I got to choice, I'd say:

Ted Nugent for president and Alice Cooper for vice president. ~~

Their campaign slogan could be:
"A vote for us is a vote for guns and Rock N' Roll."

That would be a match made in heaven.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
October 7th, 2008 at 12:44pm
Shadow of a Doubt:
Boobmeister:

... but guns are bad Sad
Addison Dewitt
King For A Couple Of Days
Addison Dewitt

Blog
October 7th, 2008 at 12:45pm
Shadow of a Doubt:

Naw man, Alice should be president, Ted should be like...whats the highest you can go in the military? Think If he were president we would have shooting ranges in elementary schools. lmfao

I'd say Alice and Mellencamp or something.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
October 7th, 2008 at 04:49pm
Who Stole My Pants?:
Shadow of a Doubt:

Naw man, Alice should be president, Ted should be like...whats the highest you can go in the military? Think If he were president we would have shooting ranges in elementary schools. lmfao

Ok, Ted should be Secretary of Defense. But John Mellencamp is democrat, and Alice Cooper isn't. So, I don't think that would work.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
October 7th, 2008 at 04:53pm
Boobmeister:
Shadow of a Doubt:
Boobmeister:

... but guns are bad Sad

Not necessarily. When you give them to the wrong people they are bad.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
October 7th, 2008 at 05:03pm
Some videos I found interesting:

Addison Dewitt
Addison Dewitt

Blog
October 7th, 2008 at 05:15pm
Shadow of a Doubt:
Who Stole My Pants?:
Shadow of a Doubt:

Ok, Ted should be Secretary of Defense. But John Mellencamp is democrat, and Alice Cooper isn't. So, I don't think that would work.

It could, if people would learn to compromise. Coolio Didn't Alice say that it isn't a musician's place to tell people who to vote for?

Odd.

I think there should be 3 people in charge. a democrat, a republican, and somebody whose neutral and can play peace keeper. Coffee Although I doubt anything would ever get done. Nvm
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
October 7th, 2008 at 07:34pm
Who Stole My Pants?:
It could, if people would learn to compromise. Coolio Didn't Alice say that it isn't a musician's place to tell people who to vote for?

Odd.

I think there should be 3 people in charge. a democrat, a republican, and somebody whose neutral and can play peace keeper. Coffee Although I doubt anything would ever get done. Nvm

OMG!! I LOVE YOUR ICON!!!
Done spamming.

Yes, Alice did say that. But I'm almost positive he is republican because I found this, "Alice Cooper, a shock rocker back in the old days and now a fan of President Bush, says rock stars who've jumped on the John Kerry bandwagon -- Sheryl Crow, Dave Matthews, James Taylor and Bruce Springsteen among them -- are treasonous morons". He said, "To me, that's treason. I call it treason against rock-and-roll, because rock is the antithesis of politics. Rock should never be in bed with politics." So he wasn't telling people how to vote. Plus, there was never an actually quote of him saying he was Repulican or supported Bush.

Plus, some of the stuff he says on his radio show is on the Conservative side. Like, he is for Capital Punishment and that he won't believe in Global Warming until he sees it. But he still won't see who he is voting for.
Addison Dewitt
Addison Dewitt

Blog
October 7th, 2008 at 07:41pm
Shadow of a Doubt:

OMG!! I LOVE YOUR ICON!!!
Done spamming.

Yes, Alice did say that. But I'm almost positive he is republican because I found this, "Alice Cooper, a shock rocker back in the old days and now a fan of President Bush, says rock stars who've jumped on the John Kerry bandwagon -- Sheryl Crow, Dave Matthews, James Taylor and Bruce Springsteen among them -- are treasonous morons". He said, "To me, that's treason. I call it treason against rock-and-roll, because rock is the antithesis of politics. Rock should never be in bed with politics." So he wasn't telling people how to vote. Plus, there was never an actually quote of him saying he was Repulican or supported Bush.

I know I love some of the stuff you can find with the web! *Is done spamming too*

Wait...*gets a headache*

That was so many words omgno And it made 0 sense to me. Oh well. I still say having any musician be president would be better than having real politicians. Laughing Give the country some extra flair.

*Ahem* Debate tonight, anybody watching?
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
October 7th, 2008 at 07:49pm
I didn't even know there was one on. I probably won't watch it because I have homework and my roommate could careless.
Addison Dewitt
Addison Dewitt

Blog
October 7th, 2008 at 08:23pm
Shadow of a Doubt:
I didn't even know there was one on. I probably won't watch it because I have homework and my roommate could careless.

Bummer. Some of yahoo's articles crack me up, "candidates may pay for being mean during tonights debate" Eh Being mean...? They make the thing sound as if its taking place on a school playground. Rolling Eyes
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
October 7th, 2008 at 09:57pm
john mccain spent the whole time during this debate saying "i know how to fix _____" and then not explaining how at all
Addison Dewitt
Addison Dewitt

Blog
October 8th, 2008 at 12:18am
Miley Cyrus:
john mccain spent the whole time during this debate saying "i know how to fix _____" and then not explaining how at all

I noticed that, I don't mean to be an ass, but he kinda blathers on...and on...and on...he would go back and forth between subjects too, like when they were discussing taxes or whatever. Obama explained his position, but then when it was McCain's turn he started out with some other subject. omgno

This is really bizarre, but does anybody think how they sound when they speak could effect who voted for whom..and I don't mean like stuttering, but Obama's deep voice compared to McCain's thin...
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
October 8th, 2008 at 09:07am
Boobmeister:

Forget presidency. They should just conquer the world with their combined intelectuel prowess, and smashing homofabulous wardrobes.
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
October 11th, 2008 at 11:17am
Who Stole My Pants?:
Miley Cyrus:

I noticed that, I don't mean to be an ass, but he kinda blathers on...and on...and on...he would go back and forth between subjects too, like when they were discussing taxes or whatever. Obama explained his position, but then when it was McCain's turn he started out with some other subject. omgno

This is really bizarre, but does anybody think how they sound when they speak could effect who voted for whom..and I don't mean like stuttering, but Obama's deep voice compared to McCain's thin...
actually, that kind of thing effects things a lot. so does posture, eye contact, stiffness, et cetera.
Addison Dewitt
Addison Dewitt

Blog
October 11th, 2008 at 08:00pm
Miley Cyrus:
Who Stole My Pants?:
Miley Cyrus:

actually, that kind of thing effects things a lot. so does posture, eye contact, stiffness, et cetera.

Oh, so I'm not weird then. Ok.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
October 12th, 2008 at 10:32pm
Sarah Palin came to my city yesterday. I couldn't go though because I had to work.
But so many people went that they had to stop letting people in because the arena was too full. I found that surprising because our area seems to be so Liberal. People liked it though.
It's funny because if go through my neighborhood(one of the niced and the safest) and it's like all McCain signs with only a couple Obama signs here and there. Then you go downtown in the worst neighborhood in the city and every sign is for Obama.
Addison Dewitt
Addison Dewitt

Blog
October 12th, 2008 at 10:58pm
Shadow of a Doubt:

It's funny because if go through my neighborhood(one of the niced and the safest) and it's like all McCain signs with only a couple Obama signs here and there. Then you go downtown in the worst neighborhood in the city and every sign is for Obama.

Rolling Eyes Where you live the issue seems to be about money and taxes - people who make more money can afford to live in nicer and safer communities and the lower/working class wants somebody who isn't gonna leave them in the dark because they don't make enough.

My whole little suburb is a piece of crap, so whenever I see a dingy little house with a McCain sign i feel the issue is stupidity. (Racists - homophobes - warmongers)

My friend stole somebody's Palin sign (Very strange, I've seen McCain signs and Obama signs and then prez/vp signs - but none of just a vp candidate) brought it to school and asked our science teacher what to do with it.
He hung it up on the whiteboard and wrote "We are lost with" before Palin and then "around" after it. lmfao

I can't help but agree. Coolio
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 13th, 2008 at 07:27am
Shadow of a Doubt:

What's your point? Last time I checked your financial capacity or where you lived didn't make your vote count and more or less than if you were lucky enough to live in a nice neighborhood.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
October 13th, 2008 at 03:45pm
Kurtni:
Shadow of a Doubt:

What's your point? Last time I checked your financial capacity or where you lived didn't make your vote count and more or less than if you were lucky enough to live in a nice neighborhood.

I didn't say everything because I knew it would sound bad. But in my city EVERY black person lives downtown. Not always the worst part of town, but still none of the blacks in my city have a lot of money. And that's a fact, "When compared to other Metro Areas across the United States, the Johnstown metro area can be understood to have a medium-high rate of poverty among the people, accounting a rate of 12.2 percent of people living in a family with an income below the poverty level in 1999. The Black or African American race/ethnicity population category, holds the highest rate of poverty with 34.2 percent of the 2000 population living in poverty". http://www.ecanned.com/PA/2007/01/income-and-poverty-in-johnstown-pa.shtml
Anyway, so it I don't find it surprising that most, if not all, of the downtown area is for Obama.
Register