March 25th, 2011 at 05:58am
Death will find us all sooner or later~
Squid.
King For A Couple Of Days
Squid.

Blog
March 29th, 2011 at 03:06pm
I just had a thought:
For all of those who think that it's right for some one to be killed if they killed another.

What about the murder's reason? What if they killed some one beacuse that person killed their child?
Is it right then?

What if they just killed people at random, do they deserve to die more in your eyes?

And what about the family of this person that is about to get the death penalty, have you no sympathy for them?
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
March 29th, 2011 at 03:40pm
Squid.:

And what about the family of this person that is about to get the death penalty, have you no sympathy for them?
the person that is about to get the death penalty just killed someone, what about that 'someone's family? did the murderer/killer have sympathy for the 'someone's family?
i mean, the person who is about to get the death penalty acted as a single person toward another single person. the first person probably didn't consider the other person's family, so why should any one else consider their family? Dno

tbh i'm against it, but we don't really have a lot of murders in Denmark. we actually only have one ~famous serial killer. maybe i would think differently if i lived in a bigger country with more killers Dno
Squid.
King For A Couple Of Days
Squid.

Blog
March 29th, 2011 at 03:47pm
My point in pointing out the killers family is because on average, people do look at the dead's family...but not the killers.
Tahm York
This Board Is My Home
Tahm York

Blog
September 24th, 2011 at 04:21am
I think I've posted in here before but I don't find it to be barbaric at all. The only way I could say it was if it was for something unreasonable.
Why in the fuck would you want a molestor to live? Why would you want a rapist to live? I think anyone that does that is complete scum and they do not deserve the gift of life, even if it is spent in jail.
I especially think that if someone killed anyone in my family or anyone I cared about, I could not forgive them.
bi_bu_ra
Rotting On Here
bi_bu_ra

Mibba
September 24th, 2011 at 08:58am
i read an interesting wikipedia entry yesterday, this one, and the description of one serial killer was:
Known as Butcher of Rostov, The Red Ripper or The Rostov Ripper. Convicted of the murder of 53 women and children between 1978 and 1990. Executed in 1994. Three people were previously convicted and executed for his crimes.
that's the main reason why i don't agree with death penalty
Tahm York
This Board Is My Home
Tahm York

Blog
September 24th, 2011 at 03:48pm
Well, I can agree with you there. When people are wrongly convicted, it's definitely not right. Or when people receive the death penalty for something unreasonable.
Doc Huckleberry
Geek
Doc Huckleberry
September 26th, 2011 at 11:43am
The Death penalty is wrong. people don't deserve to have their lives ended by someone else. Now starving a psychopath. hmmm... Evil or Very Mad
wild at heart
Idiot
wild at heart

Blog
September 27th, 2011 at 03:44pm
http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/World/20110927/troy-davis-death-penalty-110927/
Has anyone heard about this?
There are numerous cases of people being convicted to death for a crime they did not commit. It's horrible, disgusting and to be honest we really aren't in the middle ages anymore...
I'm not sure, but as far as I know, in Europe there aren't any countries left who still have death penalty, so it has been pretty much abolished in the first world.
The only countries who still use it as a legal form of punishment are the USA, some african states and a number of other developing/ third world countries from the asian continent.

From countries:
58 (29%) maintain the death penalty in both law and practice.
96 (49%) have abolished it.
9 (5%) retain it for crimes committed in exceptional circumstances (such as in time of war).
34 (17%) permit its use for ordinary crimes, but have not used it for at least 10 years and are believed to have a policy or established practice of not carrying out executions, or it is under a moratorium.
Register