Addict
Plug In Baby.
May 19th, 2006 at 10:34am
Trunks <3:
Redundant Girl:
Trunks <3:
Saiyan:
Trunks <3:
i dont approve of religiong but if i had to choose i would be a buddist and im not sure if i believe in reincarnation. it would be cool to come back as an animal

? are you serious ? the whole thing is a load of crap, with crap sauce poured all over it and then cooked in a microwave, blended, eaten and crapped out all over again

shut up mormon boy. its not that stupid. how is it any different from goign to hell or heaven. both seem very unrealsitic

GOD DAMN STOP PICKIN ON PPL Confused

shut the hell up. matt is my best freind in real life. and i can call him what i like and he doesnt mind. it is a joke i wasnt oiffending him, he knows this and i know this, i wasnt "pickin" on anyone and as for you iw asnt "pickin" on you, i was teliing you to shut up, stop spamming and open your mind up to new things. and please dont tell me where ill be goign, i am not going to hell just like yesterday bwhen you tried to tell me everntually ill agree with you about homosexuals being a sin and that you cant be born gay. get a grip

You do realise that by replying to them you were "spamming" every bit as much as they were?

I like the idea of recarnation. I would like to come back as a human. I think I've always strongly believed in it, its always been there in the back of my mind, its something that I think about when I'm bored, or contemplating things.
Matty.
King For A Couple Of Days
Matty.
May 19th, 2006 at 09:42pm
Redundant Girl:
Trunks <3:
Saiyan:
Trunks <3:
Saiyan:
Trunks <3:
i dont approve of religiong but if i had to choose i would be a buddist and im not sure if i believe in reincarnation. it would be cool to come back as an animal

? are you serious ? the whole thing is a load of crap, with crap sauce poured all over it and then cooked in a microwave, blended, eaten and crapped out all over again

shut up mormon boy. its not that stupid. how is it any different from goign to hell or heaven. both seem very unrealsitic

well its differant because im 100% sure that the rats, cats, flowers and trees didnt make the earth, so why the hell would you come back as one of them or another person, wouldn't you go to heaven/hell

well i cant go to either heaven or hell because i dont believe in either of them. And i belive in a sceintific theory as to how the Earth was created not some jumped up fictional character named God

YEAH U CAN, God is real and if u dont believe in him u'll just go to hell

thnx for sticking up for me, but you dont go to "hell" just coz you dont believe in God
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
May 24th, 2006 at 11:40am
I think reincarnation is real and not necesarily you turn into nature but you can also turn into someone else! Freaky
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
May 24th, 2006 at 11:43am
Saiyan:
Redundant Girl:
Trunks <3:
Saiyan:
Trunks <3:
Saiyan:
Trunks <3:

well its differant because im 100% sure that the rats, cats, flowers and trees didnt make the earth, so why the hell would you come back as one of them or another person, wouldn't you go to heaven/hell

well i cant go to either heaven or hell because i dont believe in either of them. And i belive in a sceintific theory as to how the Earth was created not some jumped up fictional character named God

thnx for sticking up for me, but you dont go to "hell" just coz you dont believe in God

I agree with trunks <3 but the thing is that im catholic! I want to be atheus or another religion that doesnt believe in gods, I think every religion has their secrets like in the da vinci code.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 24th, 2006 at 11:51am
Atheist Very Happy

I used to be a Catholic. I still don't believe in reincarnation, but then again there aren't many things I believe in.
Redundant girl: if you can't debate, just don't say anything, you have to listen to others. My personal beliefs tell me your God is imaginary, but I won't force that on you. Don't force that on others.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 24th, 2006 at 11:57am
Bloodraine:
Atheist Very Happy

I used to be a Catholic. I still don't believe in reincarnation, but then again there aren't many things I believe in.
Redundant girl: if you can't debate, just don't say anything, you have to listen to others. My personal beliefs tell me your God is imaginary, but I won't force that on you. Don't force that on others.
Well, this thread is closely related to religious beliefs, so religion is going to be important, but she doesnt go about using it in a wise way...
Drops of Jupiter
Idiot
Drops of Jupiter
May 24th, 2006 at 05:50pm
I'm an atheist. I don't believe in a god and i don't believe that anything will happen to us after we die. I believe in science because it provides the answers that religion doesn't. Religion is very much based on faith because it can't provide any solid evidence.
imrad_xx
Jackass
imrad_xx
May 24th, 2006 at 06:17pm
I am also an athiest. I don't believe in any gods, but I also believe science hasn't discovered many things and is very incomplete. I would like to believe in reincarnation, but the scientific part of me still questions it.
Matty.
Matty.
May 25th, 2006 at 04:07am
Meski:
Saiyan:
Redundant Girl:
Trunks <3:
Saiyan:
Trunks <3:
Saiyan:
Trunks <3:

I agree with trunks <3 but the thing is that im catholic! I want to be atheus or another religion that doesnt believe in gods, I think every religion has their secrets like in the da vinci code.

That book is FICTION, none of it is true, he just made it to tell an interesting story
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
May 25th, 2006 at 07:33am
Saiyan:

That book is FICTION, none of it is true, he just made it to tell an interesting story

Actually, quite a bit of it is true. I mean, the plot line is fictional yes, but there are some facts in there.
~thought~less~
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
~thought~less~
May 26th, 2006 at 02:40am
Magne:
i believe in reincarnation

so do i... and i dunno why but i believe that ppl after death reincarnate only into ppl not into animals or inanimate things...
snow job.
Geek
snow job.

Mibba
May 30th, 2006 at 03:38pm
On a certain basis, I really don't know, but it really is cool to look at it in a certain perspective...
Comic tragedy
Idiot
Comic tragedy
July 31st, 2006 at 12:52am
I personally don't know. You're a human... dead... now you're an ant. You live a day and get squished... dead... now you're a cow. You get shot and eaten... dead... now you're a monkey. It's kind of weird...
Comic tragedy
Idiot
Comic tragedy
July 31st, 2006 at 12:53am
Tunny's Bitch:
On a certain basis, I really don't know, but it really is cool to look at it in a certain perspective...

It is cool to look at.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
July 31st, 2006 at 05:13am
i believe. it just makes more sense than other theories to me.
Red Flag
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Red Flag
August 1st, 2006 at 07:20pm
reancarnatoin makes no sense its like when you die you'll come back as a rabbit or somthing like what the..
Red Flag
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Red Flag
August 1st, 2006 at 07:22pm
who here thinks that reancarnaiton i cant even spell it makes no sense
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
August 1st, 2006 at 07:31pm
Red Flag:

Puntuation makes sense....
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
August 2nd, 2006 at 04:52am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Red Flag:

Puntuation makes sense....

it makes perfect sense, you die and your soul goes into somthing else, allbeit anouther person, animal. Makes sense to me
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
August 2nd, 2006 at 06:28am
I would love to be reborn. I wonder if I will lose all my memories, but the biggest reason I hope it's real is because I really hate my life now and would love to be born in a different place at a different time.
Maybe that's a common hope for other people who believe in it too, it makes sense.
Register