Do you believe...reincarnation

AuthorMessage
GD Addicts Anonymous
Falling In Love With The Board
GD Addicts Anonymous
May 6th, 2006 at 08:35am
I don't believe in reincarnation myself. I believe we have spirits that go to heaven or hell when we die, not that we become animals or bugs or whatever.
Brendon Urie..
King For A Couple Of Days
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
May 6th, 2006 at 10:01am
No.
bi_bu_ra
Rotting On Here
bi_bu_ra

Mibba
May 6th, 2006 at 11:00am
I believe that when we die we go to heaven or hell. We spend some time there and after that time we go to the other body. We choose it by ourself. We choose our family and destiny too. If we want to learn something, we go to the body of a son of divorced body or a drunkard (for example).
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 6th, 2006 at 01:08pm
Different Perspective:
I believe that when we die we go to heaven or hell. We spend some time there and after that time we go to the other body. We choose it by ourself. We choose our family and destiny too. If we want to learn something, we go to the body of a son of divorced body or a drunkard (for example).

the LDS'S beleive that when we die we go to a exsistance that we have to stay until we have prooven our worth before we can sit with God and Jesus. We are given all sorts of obsticles to try and tempt us from the righteous path.
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
May 6th, 2006 at 02:08pm
I believe in reincarnation myself. I don't think you just go to any heaven or hell as such respectively. (sorry to anyone who believes in either as I do not.) I think that you however do not get a choice as to what you become in your next life, nor do you have any previous memories of your past life. Though there said connections to former lives, if that is true, they are very weak at best.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 6th, 2006 at 02:29pm
I think you recycle soda cans, not people.
Mikelvr
Mikelvr
May 6th, 2006 at 03:02pm
I don't believe that we can come back as animals or stuff like that. But ... where do we go then?
MMEh... I still wonder.
bi_bu_ra
Rotting On Here
bi_bu_ra

Mibba
May 6th, 2006 at 04:58pm
MikeLvr:
I don't believe that we can come back as animals or stuff like that. But ... where do we go then?
MMEh... I still wonder.
Not animals, cat will always be cat, human will always be human.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
May 6th, 2006 at 09:09pm
Different Perspective:
MikeLvr:
MMEh... I still wonder.

But how do you know that? You cant know that for sure.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 6th, 2006 at 09:14pm
6 days:
Different Perspective:
MikeLvr:
MMEh... I still wonder.

But how do you know that? You cant know that for sure.
maybe thats what they believe. No one knows for sure it's even real. It hasnt been proven so....
Envy
Idiot
Envy
May 6th, 2006 at 10:24pm
I believe in reincarnation. Because of my own beliefs, it just seems to make sense to me. Isn't it be calming to know you wouldn't be in black nothingness when you die, but you'll simply be another human or piece of nature.

My father believes that I am a reincarnation of his grandmother. I'm named after her, and from what I've seen in pictures we look startlingly similar. The freaky thing is, he is adopted and he has no blood relation to her. . And I don't find it freaky at all, she died before I was born, so that makes sense too.
xXx depressed_emo xXx
Geek
xXx depressed_emo xXx
May 9th, 2006 at 06:04am
no
Resistance
Geek
Resistance
May 9th, 2006 at 06:41am
Absolutely Nothing:
that when you die you sorta become something else....like....something of nature like a blade of grass? i dunno but me and my friend were talking about it a little while ago and i seem to believe that happens when you die...what are your oppinions on it?

Well, first off, I believe the common belief in reincarnation only has you reincarnate as an animal, and not a plant, such as a blade of grass.

I don't believe humanity will ever learn what is beyond death, assuming there is something, so I think it is pointless to try to say "this is what happens."

As to reincarnation, it is plausible for an "afterlife scenario." It would serve as a way to sort of "recycle" or reuse the spiritual nonmatter ("soul"Wink in each living thing (assuming all living things have souls, which is assumed by most that accept reincarnation, but not by Christo-Judean philosophy) so say, alternate "afterlife" realities, such as the theorized "heaven" wouldn't become "overpopulated." Although, these alternate realities could assumingly become increasingly large, because The Higher is infinite.
There is the issue, though, of increasing populations. Unless the population of all animals on earth as a whole doesn't greatly increase, then where do the new souls come from? Can new souls be made if reincarnation is practiced?
And, assuming that the amount of living creatures on this planet is at a constant, what about BEFORE we reached this constant?
Resistance
Geek
Resistance
May 9th, 2006 at 06:43am
Envy:
I believe in reincarnation. Because of my own beliefs, it just seems to make sense to me. Isn't it be calming to know you wouldn't be in black nothingness when you die, but you'll simply be another human or piece of nature.

Isn't the goal of most religions that teach reincarnation to be obliviated into nothingness?
Matty.
Matty.
May 11th, 2006 at 08:50am
i dont believe that people come back as an animal or a tree(lol) or a relative. It makes no sence at all
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 11th, 2006 at 08:51am
Saiyan:
i dont believe that people come back as an animal or a tree(lol) or a relative. It makes no sence at all

you're right, it doesn't make sence.
Matty.
Matty.
May 11th, 2006 at 08:54am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Saiyan:

huh?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 11th, 2006 at 09:00am
Saiyan:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Saiyan:

huh?
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=sense Cool
It Had to Be You.
It Had to Be You.
May 11th, 2006 at 03:24pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Saiyan:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Saiyan:

huh?
You're the one to talk. You have your errors sometimes too.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 11th, 2006 at 03:34pm
Panagiotakos.<3:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Saiyan:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Saiyan:

huh?
You're the one to talk. You have your errors sometimes too.

when i die i dont want to come back why do it alllllllllllllllllll again, how about i just sit and watch the world flow by drinking my coke and haunting people?
Register