Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 3rd, 2005 at 11:19am
Yes. Yes I Do.
Fely
Basket Case
Fely
October 3rd, 2005 at 04:54pm
i belive when you die you stay dead.it's nice to think of another life but you have to kinda realistic about it.do you really think you'll come back as something like a flower?in my oppinion i belive when you die you just die and no more.
Drunkard
Jackass
Drunkard
October 3rd, 2005 at 05:09pm
i belive in karma so in a way yes, i belive if you have been a good person then ypu next life will be good if not.. you become poo...

my friend belives that when we all die we shall become frogs... O.O
Dom
Jackass
Dom
October 4th, 2005 at 11:39am
no, i dont believe in it.
MTVMAKESMEWANNASMOKECRACK
King For A Couple Of Days
MTVMAKESMEWANNASMOKECRACK
October 4th, 2005 at 06:54pm
Yes, I do believe in reincarnation since I am Buddhist.
Pretty Like Drugs
Pretty Like Drugs
October 4th, 2005 at 08:59pm
no, but i do believe in karma, just not in the spiritual sense
as the saying goes: what goes around comes around. now that's what i believe in
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
October 6th, 2005 at 12:53pm
yes i do
TheFaggot
TheFaggot
October 7th, 2005 at 12:21pm
I do belive in it, but I think that when you have been reincarnated enough times to gain a cetain level of life experience, you get out of the reincarnation syclus.... So that you're kinda "collecting" life experience, and that you have to try lots of different stuff to move on... Or something like that. Damn, I wonder what really happens when we die...... ALMOST tempting to commit suicide to find out, but just ALMOST..
christie road
Addict
christie road
October 7th, 2005 at 07:30pm
ya .. i do ... but not just of nature .. even a person ... and that person has some qualities of you ... and knows stuff that they didnt learn (becuase the other person did) and

like throughout centries the qualities get broken down until theres a person with only one trait left and thats the end ...... so one of us mite be shakespere Very Happy
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
October 9th, 2005 at 10:36am
well I belive I could happen. that everyone is rencarnted, NO
k-contentbarrier-
Addict
k-contentbarrier-
October 9th, 2005 at 12:23pm
Signal and Sign:
i belive when you die you stay dead.it's nice to think of another life but you have to kinda realistic about it.do you really think you'll come back as something like a flower?in my oppinion i belive when you die you just die and no more.

how boring...i believe in reincarnation. i believe when u die, you can be reborn as anything, any time, any place.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 9th, 2005 at 01:00pm
greenday12X:
Signal and Sign:

how boring...i believe in reincarnation. i believe when u die, you can be reborn as anything, any time, any place.

How Can Death Be Boring?
Gem
Jackass
Gem
October 10th, 2005 at 04:54pm
I believe theres an afterlife... but i guess we won't know till we croak Very Happy
carrot
Idiot
carrot
October 11th, 2005 at 10:47am
well we will never know until it happens.....and when you do find out ...you cant exactly tell anyone coz your dead

i try to keep an open mind
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
October 11th, 2005 at 01:20pm
I don't believe in reincarnation to this world again.. But in another place, if that place is better or worse then this..? well I haven't decided on that part yet Laughing
Drops of Jupiter
Idiot
Drops of Jupiter
October 11th, 2005 at 01:22pm
No, i believe you have one life, and one life only, your spirit can't move onto another place, once you die it's gone
whoa
whoa
October 18th, 2005 at 06:09pm
Yes I do. What is going to happen to you? you get to sit around and rot in heaven? No. I think that you are reborn. Kind of like what the Hindu or Buddhists believe (I can't quite recall which one) depending upon what you did in this life, will determine where you go in your next life.
trashpickerthesquirrel
Idiot
trashpickerthesquirrel
November 1st, 2005 at 11:21pm
i think that only the very best and very worst people go to heaven and hell, and everyone else is reincarnated
Jordyn
Jordyn
November 2nd, 2005 at 09:23am
No. I believe that you live once, and then you die. No jumping into a koala's body and becoming one, you just... DIE.
~billiejoearmstrong~
Geek
~billiejoearmstrong~
November 2nd, 2005 at 12:28pm
i dohave to say that i believe i reincarnation more then i believe in god because who would you know if there is a god i no one has never come back to earth to tell us that there is a god. Also MY opionion on the bible is that it was a whole bunch of people who made a book but when it started to get popular they made a religion out of it.
Register