Do you believe...reincarnation

AuthorMessage
eberneezer_egghead
Falling In Love With The Board
eberneezer_egghead
November 2nd, 2005 at 12:54pm
I don't. If I was reincarnated I want to be a cat!
amistad.
Addict
amistad.

Blog
November 2nd, 2005 at 12:58pm
I don't know really.
Maybe Heaven is just like a waiting room until its your time to become someone/something else.
I guess I kinda believe that.
*_dragonfly_*
Geek
*_dragonfly_*
November 2nd, 2005 at 02:03pm
I think its really cool
in my next life
when I'm a squirl or something
I will prove the world that reincarnation exists

but how?
Kelley_of_Suburbia
Geek
Kelley_of_Suburbia
November 2nd, 2005 at 08:48pm
I believe it. I can't exactly say in my past life I was a horse, but I believe I've had a life before this one
killing loneliness
Idiot
killing loneliness
November 3rd, 2005 at 04:06am
i believe in it. n i know who iwas in my last life...i was form a wealthy family and i quite believe that the family lived in america or in england...cuz i can speak english suprisingly well for ur average estonian. some americans that xome here as stunned.
Jas_
Geek
Jas_
November 4th, 2005 at 09:43am
I've thought about it alot. But I don't really know what to believe
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
November 4th, 2005 at 04:38pm
As a Zen Buddhist I beleive it...paper lanterns, there are some Buddhists who believe in it, some who don't. We get on your nerves like that. And reincarnation is part of the Hindu faith.

I have no clue what I'd like to come back as...my mom wants to be a tree for the peacefulness.
Kitti
Kitti
November 4th, 2005 at 04:39pm
...i wish i was a tree...
i cant explain that without...lots of typing.
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
November 4th, 2005 at 04:44pm
well Im Catholic but this is what I believe. After you die you go to heaven, paradise. and you can, if you want be reacarnated, and i believe you can go back to whatever year you want, so you can even come back as billie joe if you wanted. but lots of people might want to be the same person as you so theres a que, and while your waiting you wait in heaven, so heaven is like this cool paradise (whatever you want it to be, because everyones paradise is differen) waiting room.

you might think its weird but thats what i believe
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
November 4th, 2005 at 04:45pm
Wow...that's exceedingly cool, fade. I think I might start actually trying to get into Heaven now...
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
November 4th, 2005 at 04:50pm
awww, thanks. i dunno my mum and i was arguing and she said "Jesus, what did i do in my last life to deserve this!" thats what got me thinking bout it...three days later this is what i came up with!
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 4th, 2005 at 05:03pm
Fade2Black:
well Im Catholic but this is what I believe. After you die you go to heaven, paradise. and you can, if you want be reacarnated, and i believe you can go back to whatever year you want, so you can even come back as billie joe if you wanted. but lots of people might want to be the same person as you so theres a que, and while your waiting you wait in heaven, so heaven is like this cool paradise (whatever you want it to be, because everyones paradise is differen) waiting room.

you might think its weird but thats what i believe

That's awesome! It's not what I believe, but it's still amazing! lmfao
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
November 4th, 2005 at 05:07pm
thanks, its really what i believe, what do you believe, or did you already post? ill go look for it Wink
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 4th, 2005 at 05:15pm
What I believe: I believe we die, our bodies stay on the earth [and get buried, cremated, whatever] and decompose. Our spirits go up to a place called Side, and all around there are the Goddess and the God who bombard them with their spitual goodness, whilst also still on the Earth with the mundane people. Above there however, there is an Ultimate Deity who has no gender, no sexuality...It is just It. However It controls the whole spiritual world, the Otherworld if you like. It sends messages down to the Goddess and the God, and they do a special ritual, assigning a body a certain spirit. When a baby is born, the spirit enters it on the fourth breath it takes. Every single task we do in a day is for the spirit to learn, and when the Ultimate Deity has decided we can learn no more from that lifeform, It tells the Goddess and the God, who do another ritual to bring the spirit back up, leaving the body behind. The body dies, however the spirit is still very much alive, ready to move onto another life form. So most of the time our spirits are in some form of body. But inbetween the time when one body dies and being reborn in a new one, the spirit spends its time in Side, learning other skills that you can't learn on the Earth.
That's it really.
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
November 4th, 2005 at 05:30pm
wow Shocked thats so amazing and beutiful and spiritual, thats so nbeutiful i cant describe it.....just wow Shocked Wink
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 4th, 2005 at 05:33pm
Fade2Black:
wow Shocked thats so amazing and beutiful and spiritual, thats so nbeutiful i cant describe it.....just wow Shocked Wink

Awww. Thanks Smile
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
November 4th, 2005 at 05:36pm
your welcome Wink whats your name?
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 4th, 2005 at 05:39pm
Tis Alex Very Happy
And yourself?
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
November 4th, 2005 at 05:42pm
Soracha (sur-a-ca) it Irish for Sarah Very Happy
where are you from Alex?
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 4th, 2005 at 05:57pm
Oooo! I love Ireland!
I'm from Wigan. Tis near Manchester in the North West of England. Are you from Ireland?
Register