Do you believe...reincarnation

AuthorMessage
american_idiot_94
Falling In Love With The Board
american_idiot_94
May 28th, 2005 at 02:27pm
well it sounds cool but when you think about it doesnt seem locgical...i dunno i guess im on the fence with this one
Jenjenjen
Jenjenjen
May 28th, 2005 at 02:29pm
I've heard that after you die it takes 70 years, and then you'll get reborn..
Armageddon_Flame
Geek
Armageddon_Flame
May 28th, 2005 at 02:36pm
i don't know. i'm not religious at all, but i believe that there's a heaven.

but it makes you think...what if we're dreaming this all up? like, everything, the whole world, all our friends and family, could just be figments of our imagination. it could all be a dream that we might never wake up from.

Shocked scary thoughts
Just like as if
Jackass
Just like as if
May 28th, 2005 at 02:55pm
Armageddon_Flame:

but it makes you think...what if we're dreaming this all up? like, everything, the whole world, all our friends and family, could just be figments of our imagination. it could all be a dream that we might never wake up from.

Shocked scary thoughts
Actually it has to be, because nothing makes sense if you think about it. This didn't just start out of nothing.
Armageddon_Flame
Geek
Armageddon_Flame
May 28th, 2005 at 03:11pm
Just like as if:
Armageddon_Flame:

Shocked scary thoughts
Actually it has to be, because nothing makes sense if you think about it. This didn't just start out of nothing.

yeah that's true...

unless you're religious and believe it all started with adam and eve

and if it DID all start with adam and eve...doesn't that mean we're all related to each other? Shocked

hmm...this is making me think...
Just like as if
Jackass
Just like as if
May 28th, 2005 at 03:16pm
Armageddon_Flame:
Just like as if:
Armageddon_Flame:

Shocked scary thoughts

yeah that's true...

and if it DID all start with adam and eve...doesn't that mean we're all related to each other? Shocked

And Adam and Eve just came out of nowhere, and they had all the qualities of a human being? Just like that? If you start to think about it, nothing makes sense, even evolution is starting to sound weird if you think about it.
GreenFlySoup
Jackass
GreenFlySoup
May 28th, 2005 at 04:06pm
i can remember watching something on religion ages ago and they were saying that they believe that when a person dies they are reincarnated and a part of who they were becomes a part of who they are now and that each past life they had makes up a persons personality and soul.

I'm not sure what i think about the personality bit because you supposedly inherit that from your parents. I think there's something weird though. Alot of people have weird fears that they have no idea where they stem from, that could be a result of a past life. Maybe?
Extraordinary-Girl
Geek
Extraordinary-Girl
May 28th, 2005 at 04:11pm
I think that as soon as you die you become a baby, kind of
I little like hinduism, but without "levels" Rolling Eyes
Hard to explain, especially in english cuz I live in sweden Cool
Lunchbox
King For A Couple Of Days
Lunchbox
May 28th, 2005 at 04:17pm
I belive in reincarnation and carma. that's why we should all try to be good in this life
franzi
franzi
May 28th, 2005 at 04:59pm
i want to be a yogi in my next life.. lol.. yah or a hippy that lives in southern cali.. oh fuck it! i want to be a hippy now!
american_idiot_94
american_idiot_94
May 28th, 2005 at 05:02pm
Lunchbox:
I belive in reincarnation and carma. that's why we should all try to be good in this life

well in the hindu belifs...everything is based on your social class, so you would build up good karma in this life so that in the next life you would maybe be considered better or ranked higher....so if we all are good in this life supposivly it will be better in the next life
Josipa
Admin
Josipa

Mibba
May 28th, 2005 at 05:08pm
It seems like we all believe what we're being told Very Happy Does anyone know some cases of reincarnation?
american_idiot_94
american_idiot_94
May 28th, 2005 at 05:09pm
Josipa:
It seems like we all believe what we're being told Very Happy Does anyone know some cases of reincarnation?

well how would you know if you or anyone else was reincarnationed?
Bumper Sticker
Jackass
Bumper Sticker
May 28th, 2005 at 05:13pm
I often wonder about when i die will i come back & live another life or is that it forever...dead...really strange to me when i think about it....i hope i do come back!
american_idiot_94
american_idiot_94
May 28th, 2005 at 05:14pm
Bumper Sticker:
I often wonder about when i die will i come back & live another life or is that it forever...dead...really strange to me when i think about it....i hope i do come back!

well wouldnt your soul or spirit just come back?
Fely
Basket Case
Fely
May 28th, 2005 at 05:29pm
i belive that we might become ghosts or spirits but i don't really belive in reancarnation.but if i did belive in it i would like to be recreated into a flower or something like that.lol
Armageddon_Flame
Geek
Armageddon_Flame
May 28th, 2005 at 05:32pm
Just like as if:
Armageddon_Flame:
Just like as if:
Armageddon_Flame:

Shocked scary thoughts

yeah that's true...

And Adam and Eve just came out of nowhere, and they had all the qualities of a human being? Just like that? If you start to think about it, nothing makes sense, even evolution is starting to sound weird if you think about it.

yeah that's also true...

i mean, i know God is powerful and stuff, but how does he create a guy out of dirt, and a woman out of a rib??

maybe we're all monkey's brains in a mad scientist's laboratory

Laughing or maybe that's taking it a little too far...
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
May 29th, 2005 at 02:06pm
Josipa:

some people reackon, when they were important people, royals or knights or something, in a past life they can describe stuff not in history books. i read in a magazine about a girl who reckoned she was a tzar's daughter in a past life, and she said she could describe all sorts of stuff. but then how do we know it's true if it isnt recorded. but it might be
Terminal Preppie
Geek
Terminal Preppie
May 29th, 2005 at 02:38pm
Gillian:
I don't really know if I believe or not.

However, everything on earth is made up of recycled bits of other stuff (like plastic is made from oil which is in turn made from dead sea creatres) so I don't see why it should be any different for humans.

Looky here: http://www.geekstinkbreath.net/board/viewtopic.php?t=20024&highlight=reincarnation

wow that's cool, im not sure if i belive in reincarnation or not but based on that ^ it seems very possible...
Sarah.
King For A Couple Of Days
Sarah.
May 29th, 2005 at 06:01pm
i believe in reincarnation, i cant exatly explain why but i do, it just seems logical to me for some reason
Register