Do you believe...reincarnation

AuthorMessage
Arceus
Jackass
Arceus
May 11th, 2006 at 05:21pm
I believe in it... Why wouldn't we come back? I mean it makes sense... cause sometimes you feel a connection to something you can't put your finger on... but that's just your past life saying "I've been here! Ahhhh, good times." and vica versa.
Matty.
King For A Couple Of Days
Matty.
May 11th, 2006 at 07:42pm
Manic_And_Depressed:
I believe in it... Why wouldn't we come back? I mean it makes sense... cause sometimes you feel a connection to something you can't put your finger on... but that's just your past life saying "I've been here! Ahhhh, good times." and vica versa.

um ok
St_Billie.onholiday
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
St_Billie.onholiday
May 12th, 2006 at 06:59pm
i sort of believe in it... its a recurring thought in the back of my mind...
i mean when you die, you go to heaven or hell, right? but what if you cant go do either, do it all over again? makes a little sense....
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
May 13th, 2006 at 03:29pm
"They will come back, come back again, as long as the red earth rolls. He never wasted a tree or leaf. Why should he squander souls?"
~Rudyard Kipling
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
May 14th, 2006 at 04:51pm
No, i think once your dead...your dead!
Matty.
Matty.
May 16th, 2006 at 05:49am
where did the whole idea of reicarnation come from in the first place?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 16th, 2006 at 05:36pm
Saiyan:
many eastern Religions consider this the after life. Hinduism, Jainism, Greek Philosophers, some Gnostic systems so as well, The Liberal Catholic Church is the only Christan Faith I know that supports reincarnation.
Angelstars
Geek
Angelstars
May 16th, 2006 at 06:38pm
I believe in reincarnation because I have been regressed, and the information i gave was the type of thing i could never have known, was quite strange.

I believe we come here for a purpose, a challenge and when we die if we didn't deal with our purpose well or want to try again then we get that choice. I think traits from our past life can stay within our auras to so that they come out i our personalities in this life.
Matty.
Matty.
May 16th, 2006 at 07:39pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Saiyan:
many eastern Religions consider this the after life. Hinduism, Jainism, Greek Philosophers, some Gnostic systems so as well, The Liberal Catholic Church is the only Christan Faith I know that supports reincarnation.

ok cool thnx, i still dont believe it though
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 16th, 2006 at 07:58pm
Saiyan:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Saiyan:

ok cool thnx, i still dont believe it though
I dont either, but I love human phycology and what makes people believe things I don't (and what makes me not believe them) especially Reincarnation.
blah blah blah
Idiot
blah blah blah
May 17th, 2006 at 09:53am
Absolutely Nothing:
that when you die you sorta become something else....like....something of nature like a blade of grass? i dunno but me and my friend were talking about it a little while ago and i seem to believe that happens when you die...what are your oppinions on it?

Nope heaven or hell but not grass
Matty.
Matty.
May 18th, 2006 at 12:06am
Redundant Girl:
Absolutely Nothing:
that when you die you sorta become something else....like....something of nature like a blade of grass? i dunno but me and my friend were talking about it a little while ago and i seem to believe that happens when you die...what are your oppinions on it?

Nope heaven or hell but not grass

lol, well put
-Misery-
Geek
-Misery-
May 18th, 2006 at 04:55am
yes i have flash backs of the 60;s and i beleive i was supposed to be in that decade.
Matty.
Matty.
May 19th, 2006 at 12:10am
Trunks <3:
i dont approve of religiong but if i had to choose i would be a buddist and im not sure if i believe in reincarnation. it would be cool to come back as an animal

? are you serious ? the whole thing is a load of crap, with crap sauce poured all over it and then cooked in a microwave, blended, eaten and crapped out all over again
Matty.
Matty.
May 19th, 2006 at 12:14am
Trunks <3:
Saiyan:
Trunks <3:
i dont approve of religiong but if i had to choose i would be a buddist and im not sure if i believe in reincarnation. it would be cool to come back as an animal

? are you serious ? the whole thing is a load of crap, with crap sauce poured all over it and then cooked in a microwave, blended, eaten and crapped out all over again

shut up mormon boy. its not that stupid. how is it any different from goign to hell or heaven. both seem very unrealsitic

well its differant because im 100% sure that the rats, cats, flowers and trees didnt make the earth, so why the hell would you come back as one of them or another person, wouldn't you go to heaven/hell
Matty.
Matty.
May 19th, 2006 at 12:17am
Trunks <3:
Saiyan:
Trunks <3:
Saiyan:
Trunks <3:

shut up mormon boy. its not that stupid. how is it any different from goign to hell or heaven. both seem very unrealsitic

well its differant because im 100% sure that the rats, cats, flowers and trees didnt make the earth, so why the hell would you come back as one of them or another person, wouldn't you go to heaven/hell

well i cant go to either heaven or hell because i dont believe in either of them. And i belive in a sceintific theory as to how the Earth was created not some jumped up fictional character named God

1.your the one that compared them not me
2. just coz you dont belive in guns doesnt mean you cant get shot
3. explain to me exactly how science explains how the earth was created
4. Science theories anrnt the truth, they are just ideas that people have tried to prove, and nobdoy can prove either one of us wrong
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 19th, 2006 at 03:43am
i believe in reincarnation
blah blah blah
Idiot
blah blah blah
May 19th, 2006 at 09:33am
Trunks <3:
Saiyan:
Trunks <3:

GOD DAMN STOP PICKIN ON PPL Confused
blah blah blah
Idiot
blah blah blah
May 19th, 2006 at 09:35am
Trunks <3:
Saiyan:
Trunks <3:
Saiyan:
Trunks <3:

well i cant go to either heaven or hell because i dont believe in either of them. And i belive in a sceintific theory as to how the Earth was created not some jumped up fictional character named God

YEAH U CAN, God is real and if u dont believe in him u'll just go to hell
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
May 19th, 2006 at 10:08am
Saiyan:
Trunks <3:

Let them believe what they want to believe. Its their life, and they shouldn't have to put up with people saying that stuff to them. You shouldn't put people down for their beliefs.

And to the comment above me, well, you may be a strong believer in your faith, but others aren't, and is there anything wrong with this? Isn't it said in the bible that god is forgiving? So therefore, he forgives all sins, so why would there be a need for a hell at all?

But, I think that if there was a god, getting in to heaven would be as simple as "Were you good in life? Yes? Ok, you can go in", none of this "Did you believe? No? Go to hell then". Why should that matter? Surely he wouldn't be that vain as to want everyone to love and worship him? Isn't that a sin in itself?

Kay, so I don't know if any of you understood that, so sorry if I'm blabbering, but its late and I'm tired.
Register