BehindBlueEyes
November 4th, 2005 at 06:02pm
yes!! im irish and proud!!!!!
whos you fav band?
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 4th, 2005 at 06:05pm
AVENGED SEVENFOLD!!!!!!!!!1111111111 [After you've talked to me a few times you're see I'm obsessed with them!!]

You?
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
November 4th, 2005 at 06:13pm
MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!!!!!!! MOTIONS TO AVA THATS GERARD WAY HES THE LEAD SINGER IM OBBSESED WITH THEM!!
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 4th, 2005 at 06:24pm
Cool! How old are you?
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
November 4th, 2005 at 06:30pm
13...u?
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 4th, 2005 at 06:31pm
15. 16 on 20th December Cool When's your birthday?
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
November 4th, 2005 at 06:32pm
April 29
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 4th, 2005 at 06:34pm
Cooooooool.
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
November 5th, 2005 at 02:09pm
Well, that was touching. You two seem to have hit it off quite well...for meeting on a thread based on death...
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 5th, 2005 at 02:13pm
dirtyhippie:
Well, that was touching. You two seem to have hit it off quite well...for meeting on a thread based on death...

lmfao lmfao You are so right! Five
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
November 5th, 2005 at 02:16pm
Oh, I know...ya'll don't need to tell ME that...lol

It just seemed to me that this seemed like such a happy ending to a thread based on DEATH and such...
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
November 5th, 2005 at 02:20pm
dirtyhippie:

lmao lmfao its true
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
November 5th, 2005 at 02:27pm
yeah i do.
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
November 5th, 2005 at 06:47pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
What I believe: I believe we die, our bodies stay on the earth [and get buried, cremated, whatever] and decompose. Our spirits go up to a place called Side, and all around there are the Goddess and the God who bombard them with their spitual goodness, whilst also still on the Earth with the mundane people. Above there however, there is an Ultimate Deity who has no gender, no sexuality...It is just It. However It controls the whole spiritual world, the Otherworld if you like. It sends messages down to the Goddess and the God, and they do a special ritual, assigning a body a certain spirit. When a baby is born, the spirit enters it on the fourth breath it takes. Every single task we do in a day is for the spirit to learn, and when the Ultimate Deity has decided we can learn no more from that lifeform, It tells the Goddess and the God, who do another ritual to bring the spirit back up, leaving the body behind. The body dies, however the spirit is still very much alive, ready to move onto another life form. So most of the time our spirits are in some form of body. But inbetween the time when one body dies and being reborn in a new one, the spirit spends its time in Side, learning other skills that you can't learn on the Earth.
That's it really.

I love that so much Shocked Very Happy
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 5th, 2005 at 07:16pm
Fade2Black:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
What I believe: I believe we die, our bodies stay on the earth [and get buried, cremated, whatever] and decompose. Our spirits go up to a place called Side, and all around there are the Goddess and the God who bombard them with their spitual goodness, whilst also still on the Earth with the mundane people. Above there however, there is an Ultimate Deity who has no gender, no sexuality...It is just It. However It controls the whole spiritual world, the Otherworld if you like. It sends messages down to the Goddess and the God, and they do a special ritual, assigning a body a certain spirit. When a baby is born, the spirit enters it on the fourth breath it takes. Every single task we do in a day is for the spirit to learn, and when the Ultimate Deity has decided we can learn no more from that lifeform, It tells the Goddess and the God, who do another ritual to bring the spirit back up, leaving the body behind. The body dies, however the spirit is still very much alive, ready to move onto another life form. So most of the time our spirits are in some form of body. But inbetween the time when one body dies and being reborn in a new one, the spirit spends its time in Side, learning other skills that you can't learn on the Earth.
That's it really.

I love that so much Shocked Very Happy

Bless you.
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
November 5th, 2005 at 07:22pm
lol, thanks Cool
Warning_iNSOMNIACiDIOT
Geek
Warning_iNSOMNIACiDIOT
April 9th, 2006 at 07:38pm
that could maybe happen. as a Catholic, i think that every person as their own souls. then again, there have been some cases where people ''claim'' they have been reincarnated. i read in this one magazine that someone said that they had Anastasia`s soul and she was remembering all the horrible things that happened to her during world war I (at least i think it`s the right war). but, maybe that can happen.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
April 9th, 2006 at 09:35pm
No. It goes against every logical bone in my body. As much as I'd love to believe that I could be reborn as an incredibly rich, beautiful, intelligent person, I just don't think its gonna happen.
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
April 10th, 2006 at 05:49am
Incubus:
No. It goes against every logical bone in my body. As much as I'd love to believe that I could be reborn as an incredibly rich, beautiful, intelligent person, I just don't think its gonna happen.

My thoughts exactly Smile
Bamf!
Jackass
Bamf!
April 10th, 2006 at 08:21am
I go both ways on this. I do believe we could be reborn, bevause what else would we do? Be a spirit for the rest of eternity? On the other hand, I suppose if you end up in hell then you might not get the privilege to. Meh....I dunno.
Register