Do you believe...reincarnation

AuthorMessage
Pancake Lizard
Geek
Pancake Lizard
May 30th, 2005 at 10:09am
I believe in it, and I have always had this feeling I would be the other person in someones brain.
Letterbombed
Falling In Love With The Board
Letterbombed
May 30th, 2005 at 12:01pm
of what i no, my religion is anti reincarnation. but i dont no if i beleive in it or not myself
Yes I Am God
Basket Case
Yes I Am God
May 30th, 2005 at 12:05pm
Yes, I do believe in it..
Yes I Am God
Basket Case
Yes I Am God
May 30th, 2005 at 12:21pm
american_idiot_94:
Lunchbox:
I belive in reincarnation and carma. that's why we should all try to be good in this life

well in the hindu belifs...everything is based on your social class, so you would build up good karma in this life so that in the next life you would maybe be considered better or ranked higher....so if we all are good in this life supposivly it will be better in the next life
I don't believe in the Caste System. But, a lot of other things Hindus believe in, I sort of do.
skanking Brit
skanking Brit
May 30th, 2005 at 12:25pm
I don't believe in reincarnation. Maybe it could happen, but people shouldn't live their lives thinking that they'll be something someday after they die and not live life to the fullest.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
May 30th, 2005 at 12:31pm
it depends on who I'm the reincarnation of
Capt. Jack Harkness
Addict
Capt. Jack Harkness
May 30th, 2005 at 12:43pm
I don't know. I don't really believe in it, but it's possible. I don't like the idea though.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
May 30th, 2005 at 12:50pm
if so, I'm John Lennon
boytoy13
Geek
boytoy13
May 30th, 2005 at 01:02pm
i believe in reincarnation. i think you keep getting reincarnated until you become one and find what you were put on earth to find, then you can pass on to heaven or wherever.
Lunchbox
King For A Couple Of Days
Lunchbox
May 30th, 2005 at 03:46pm
I belive in that
Lyra
Geek
Lyra
May 30th, 2005 at 06:32pm
I'm not sure of exactly what I believe...but its an interesting concept.
worldneeds2FOD
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
worldneeds2FOD
June 19th, 2005 at 04:26pm
well in some way i do believe in reincarnation and then i don't i think if a spirirt has not fufilled there life they are reincarnated and after they acomplish what ever they go to either heaven or hell or something like it......<if you believe in heaven and hell
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
June 19th, 2005 at 05:26pm
No. I don't believe in all that stuff anymore. Or heaven and hell. I believe that when you die, you're just there. For insects to crawl all over and eat. And plants to grow on.

But then, I used to believe in it so this may just be a passing phase.
sugarlips87
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
sugarlips87
June 19th, 2005 at 05:38pm
Absolutely Nothing:
that when you die you sorta become something else....like....something of nature like a blade of grass? i dunno but me and my friend were talking about it a little while ago and i seem to believe that happens when you die...what are your oppinions on it?

i think when u die u r reborn into another form depending on the life u lead thats why u get people who resemble other people
St.JimmyT9109
Geek
St.JimmyT9109
June 20th, 2005 at 01:32am
no..i believe in redemption (way different then reincarnation) and i also believe in ghosts, aliens, and heaven/hell
Baguelle
Baguelle
September 2nd, 2005 at 11:31pm
Yes and no.
I.Heart.Panic.
I.Heart.Panic.
September 5th, 2005 at 12:46pm
loudleah:
i dont knwo i dont believe in anything until it happens to me

exactly.
Angelstars
Geek
Angelstars
October 3rd, 2005 at 09:30am
I don't know if I believe in reincarnation, I used to watch that tv program where they regress people under hypnosis but alot of them had said before hand who they thought they used to be. It was always someone with a really dramatic life and so I don't know if they were playing up to the camera.
If it is true then I wonder wether we get a choice of if we get reincarnated or just go off to heaven of some sort.
OMG!muffinsxx
Geek
OMG!muffinsxx
October 3rd, 2005 at 09:53am
yeah... i do... i believe if i hv done somethoing really bad i will become a cockroach after i've die[/quote]

OMG, I would be scared of myself
lol
<3Romance<3
Jackass
<3Romance<3
October 3rd, 2005 at 09:57am
I believe in reincarnation, not because of my religion.. (Wtf is a religion Confused) To explain: I don't believe everything stops when someone dies. It just can't be. Something must live on somewhere. Unfortunately, it must be so fucking good out there, cause no one has ever came back to tell me what's happening after you got burried.
Register