Do you believe...reincarnation

AuthorMessage
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 13th, 2007 at 12:33pm
People have already probably mentioned it on this thread, but since our matter is 'recycled' it is possible that your soul could live one in someone else who has that tiny spark of your matter in them.
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 13th, 2007 at 01:44pm
Anji:
People have already probably mentioned it on this thread, but since our matter is 'recycled' it is possible that your soul could live one in someone else who has that tiny spark of your matter in them.

Could you explain that?
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 13th, 2007 at 01:45pm
Anji:
I think I was Anne Boylen in one of my former lives. I used to have dreams. This theory has been partially abandonned by me over the years, but I still think it's cool how we have such similar names. Who knows, my dad does do a lot of geneology, maybe a part of our family was from France in the 1500's.

...zomg WITCH!
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 13th, 2007 at 02:08pm
lyrical_mess:
Anji:

Could you explain that?
Oh, maybe it wasn't mentioned. It's just the basic theory of matter being decomposed and then 'reassembled' in another life form. Just like the one that everyone knows, when you deink water, you're also drinking former particles of dinosaur piss and other types of things.
peeingchicken
Geek
peeingchicken
February 22nd, 2007 at 07:02pm
my brother thin ks he will be a squirrel
Brett Anderson
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Brett Anderson
August 30th, 2009 at 04:45am
i fully believe in reincarnation and past lives.
its like, whenever i have a new experience, its "da ja vu" and its like i already went through it before, but never knew.
and, id see pictures of things for the first time in my life or see a video of somewhere ive never been before, and remember a time when i had, even though i wasnt even born yet and it would be physically impossible.
i like the idea of reincarnation. its like giving people a second chance. its really cool. Very Happy
and, since people think its a religion thing, i dont really have a religion. i just make up my own answers. and i believe im reincarnated. so, yeah.
Register