Smoking

AuthorMessage
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
February 11th, 2006 at 05:04pm
tre_cool_is_god:
TOODLIE:
I know you cant really Ban smoking because you would have to ban alcahol too. but, most adults now regret starting, but all these stupid teenages out there starting because its 'cool' or because they think they will loose weight. There are messages on packets and they done help, they should try sticking pictures off the stuff that gets left inside your veins and things or what it leaves other pats of your body looking like.

in some bars you cant smoke.

There's a total ban on smoking in pubs over here. Which makes sense, you can potentally kill someone with passive smoking but you can't with passive alcholism (unless you get aggitated and beat the crap out of them, but...sure you know what I mean)
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
February 12th, 2006 at 06:15am
Incubus:
tre_cool_is_god:
TOODLIE:
I know you cant really Ban smoking because you would have to ban alcahol too. but, most adults now regret starting, but all these stupid teenages out there starting because its 'cool' or because they think they will loose weight. There are messages on packets and they done help, they should try sticking pictures off the stuff that gets left inside your veins and things or what it leaves other pats of your body looking like.

There's a total ban on smoking in pubs over here. Which makes sense, you can potentally kill someone with passive smoking but you can't with passive alcholism (unless you get aggitated and beat the crap out of them, but...sure you know what I mean)

yeah but some people drink and some dont and when the person who drinks drink they are not making the non drinker drink. (perhaps taht didnt make sense but i know what i was saying and i'm tired)
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
February 13th, 2006 at 01:22pm
tre_cool_is_god:
Incubus:
tre_cool_is_god:
TOODLIE:

yeah but some people drink and some dont and when the person who drinks drink they are not making the non drinker drink. (perhaps taht didnt make sense but i know what i was saying and i'm tired)
???????? Confused Confused Confused no it didnt make sense. lol
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 13th, 2006 at 01:25pm
TOODLIE:
tre_cool_is_god:

If a person drinks aclohol; they are not making non-drinkers drink alcohol against their wishes. I think.
whatwasithinking
Geek
whatwasithinking

Blog
February 13th, 2006 at 01:29pm
Yeah I mean you know what your getting yourself into.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 13th, 2006 at 01:31pm
Bloodraine:
TOODLIE:
tre_cool_is_god:

If a person drinks aclohol; they are not making non-drinkers drink alcohol against their wishes. I think.

yeah that was what i was trying to say.
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
February 13th, 2006 at 01:38pm
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
TOODLIE:
tre_cool_is_god:

erm....well yea!
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 13th, 2006 at 01:40pm
TOODLIE:
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
TOODLIE:
tre_cool_is_god:

erm....well yea!

see some one understood me
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
February 13th, 2006 at 01:41pm
tre_cool_is_god:
TOODLIE:
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
TOODLIE:
tre_cool_is_god:

erm....well yea!

not me then. well my head isnt very clear im a bit pissed off at mo. soo..meh
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 13th, 2006 at 01:43pm
TOODLIE:
tre_cool_is_god:
TOODLIE:
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
TOODLIE:
tre_cool_is_god:

erm....well yea!

go on tell Aunty Numpty.
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
February 13th, 2006 at 01:44pm
tre_cool_is_god:
TOODLIE:
tre_cool_is_god:
TOODLIE:
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
TOODLIE:
tre_cool_is_god:

erm....well yea!

go on tell Aunty Numpty.
well im not gonna tell u infront of everyone am i.duh
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 13th, 2006 at 02:00pm
TOODLIE:
tre_cool_is_god:
TOODLIE:
tre_cool_is_god:
TOODLIE:
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
TOODLIE:
tre_cool_is_god:

erm....well yea!

go on tell Aunty Numpty.
well im not gonna tell u infront of everyone

am i.duh

PM me then dumbo!!
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
February 13th, 2006 at 02:15pm
i just did
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 13th, 2006 at 03:15pm
i just hate smoking it makes your clothes stink and it makes you smell like a dirty old ass tray, it should be banned in public places and if newsagents are caught selling it to underage children then there should be very high fines to pay, and all this coming from an ex smoker.
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
February 13th, 2006 at 04:01pm
An ass tray? Niiice.

I want to go up to the juvies I see smoking on the street and list off the opisons in ciggies, then all the possible kinds of cancers they can get.

I saw a guy in the corner store the other day joking about how he'll die one of these days from Marlboros. He started laughing at his own joke and it quickly deteriorated into a smoker's cough. I don't think I could live like that--not being able to laugh without hacking up shards of my lungs.
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
February 13th, 2006 at 04:44pm
I dont really know much about what cigeretts smeel like coz i have lives in a smokers house all my life. my mum and dad smoke all the time specially my mum. and i dont really know what it smells like
I.Heart.Panic.
I.Heart.Panic.
February 13th, 2006 at 06:14pm
Sueing a cigarette company because you get cancer is just about the stupidest thing I've heard. What? Are people stupid? You put the damn thing in your mouth, you smoked it, you let it go into your lungs. Even "Oh, it didn't say it was harmful on the packet" isn't an excuse because WE ALL KNOW CIGARETTES HARM YOU. For God's sake.
Tyler
Tyler
February 13th, 2006 at 09:17pm
I fucking hate smoking. My dad smokes and all my clothing smells like ass. Whats worse is that quite a few people think that I smoke because of it.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 14th, 2006 at 11:11am
Waiting <3:
Sueing a cigarette company because you get cancer is just about the stupidest thing I've heard. What? Are people stupid? You put the damn thing in your mouth, you smoked it, you let it go into your lungs. Even "Oh, it didn't say it was harmful on the packet" isn't an excuse because WE ALL KNOW CIGARETTES HARM YOU. For God's sake.

They didn't years and years ago when they first started smoking tobacco and producing cigarettes commercially. But they're all dead no so are in no position to sue anyone.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 15th, 2006 at 03:28am
there must be better past times than going out having a drink and then smoking 20 cigerrets and then hacking your lungs up on the walk home again. How is that an entertainting night out?

Has anyone been watching the new Anti smoking adverts on tele?

This woman who has been told she has got lung cnacer and is going to die takes her kids with her to buy her plot in the cemetary and they talk to the kids and the one girl is in tears at the prospect of loosing her mum and that she now hates her. And when they talk to the mum she is then really sorry because she knows now how much her children are affected and that she is sorry for starting to smoke.

Its better if you all see it for yourseleves.
Register