Smoking

AuthorMessage
Eyes On Me
Idiot
Eyes On Me
January 28th, 2006 at 08:45am
I think smoking is fucking wrong. Sucking on a cancer stick killing yourself? Yeah I'd love to do that. I hate the fact that my brother smokes since everytime I see him he stinks of smoke. I mean, I seriously really cannot see the point in it. It doesn't look good, it makes you smell bad, you're almost certain to get cancer and it's polluting the world, too.
I also hate it when people say 'It's not my fault I'm smoking, I just can't give it up, I'm addicted' or some retarded shit like that. Ok, everyone knows nicoten is addictive and if you're start of course its going to be hard to stop.
My dad smokes too and it's disgusting. I can't even bear to be around him. I tell him it'll kill him. He tells me it's addictive. What a load of pure bullshit. You might aswell run under a bus. It'll be a quicker way to die. Smoking is suicide.
Zacky And Synster = LOVE!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Zacky And Synster = LOVE!
January 28th, 2006 at 10:35am
my dad had 2 take tablets 2 stop smokin
now my big brother smokes
its annoying, smoke smells horrible
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
January 28th, 2006 at 11:01am
i have asthma so i get worked up quite a bit when people smoke around me.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
January 28th, 2006 at 02:56pm
that_bass_line:

having asthma in a house where people smoke is a living nightmare!!!
Baguelle
Baguelle
January 28th, 2006 at 03:09pm
tre_cool_is_god:
that_bass_line:

Indeed it is. I don't have it but my brother does.
fender
Geek
fender
January 28th, 2006 at 05:11pm
i think it depends on what your smoking
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
January 28th, 2006 at 05:32pm
Basket*Case:
tre_cool_is_god:
that_bass_line:

oh yeah and its selfish!! I dont allow people to smoke in my house which pisses people of.
Mikelvr
Mikelvr
January 28th, 2006 at 05:38pm
I hate it when people smoke around me.
I do everything I can so to make them understand it.
Haha.
SARAnade
SARAnade
February 3rd, 2006 at 02:51pm
my mom, dad, step-dad, brother and sister all smoke...my younger sister and i are the only ones who dont and whenever they come in from outside from having their smoke they all smell terrible...thats really the only thing i have against smoking and that its a waste of money but thats not really my problem
SARAnade
SARAnade
February 3rd, 2006 at 02:52pm
tre_cool_is_god:
Basket*Case:
tre_cool_is_god:
that_bass_line:

oh yeah and its selfish!! I dont allow people to smoke in my house which pisses people of.

we rent and my entire family except my sister and i smoke...and theyre not allowed to smoke in the house...i love the tendants rules sometimes!!SmileSmile
suzie_k
Falling In Love With The Board
suzie_k
February 3rd, 2006 at 03:42pm
Not only is smoking bad for your heath and passive smokers heath but it is also bad for the people who grow the tabacco.
In these countries people are given 50 cent per line of tabacco they string.

They are made use pestisides that are band in developed countries and are not given the proper equipment to use the toxic pestisides.

And, in some of theses tabacco producing countries, the skull and crossbones represents the soul or spirit. Therefore they don't understand how toxic theses potentially deadly chemicals are.

And, because children work with their parents for these multi national companies, they suffer the consequencies, and because childrens bodies absorb these harmful chemicals much easier than adults, they develop cancer and other illnesses.

So if thats not a reason not to smoke I don't no what is!
happy_pilled_solly
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
happy_pilled_solly
February 4th, 2006 at 01:22pm
if you're gonna be paying for the cigs/tobacco, at least look at the box... most feature really nasty pics of what happens when you smoke, and carry a warning for cancer. you can't sue the company if YOU paid for the cigs and then didn't bother to read the warning on the box.
anti-smoking ads are also in magasines and on tv... its drilled into your head in grade school... ask any kindergartener and they'll tell you that smoking is bad for you.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 4th, 2006 at 01:24pm
they should have harsher comercials about smoking
_X_Vegas_X_
Geek
_X_Vegas_X_

Mibba
February 4th, 2006 at 01:58pm
If they weren't causing health problems for those people who have never touched a ciggarette, then I would be ok with it. It does though, so it's stupid. Sueing the company isn't ganna' make the cancer go away! WTF? Are these people mental or somethijng. You fucking smoked, you suffer the consequences Damn it. It is the same senario as the fat gurls and McDonalds. You should know if you smoke, you will prolly get health consequences, and you should know if you eat fast food, you're gonna' gain fucking 900 lbs!The signed themselves up for their faes, don't blame other people. I thihnk we can tell that I think sueimg the tobacco company because you smoked makes you a money-hungry dumbass.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
February 4th, 2006 at 02:48pm
tre_cool_is_god:

I don't know, the ones the had out a few years ago were pretty disgusting (you know the ones where they had organs taken from smokers and showed the damage smoking had caused) but most people still didn't get the message.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 4th, 2006 at 02:56pm
Incubus:
tre_cool_is_god:

I don't know, the ones the had out a few years ago were pretty disgusting (you know the ones where they had organs taken from smokers and showed the damage smoking had caused) but most people still didn't get the message.

yeah true. People are going to smoke even if you show them someone dead as a result of smoking.
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
February 9th, 2006 at 01:24pm
I know you cant really Ban smoking because you would have to ban alcahol too. but, most adults now regret starting, but all these stupid teenages out there starting because its 'cool' or because they think they will loose weight. There are messages on packets and they done help, they should try sticking pictures off the stuff that gets left inside your veins and things or what it leaves other pats of your body looking like.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 10th, 2006 at 04:18pm
TOODLIE:
I know you cant really Ban smoking because you would have to ban alcahol too. but, most adults now regret starting, but all these stupid teenages out there starting because its 'cool' or because they think they will loose weight. There are messages on packets and they done help, they should try sticking pictures off the stuff that gets left inside your veins and things or what it leaves other pats of your body looking like.

in some bars you cant smoke.
Mikelvr
Mikelvr
February 11th, 2006 at 03:18pm
I think smoking is very stupid...
I'm not really judging people who do, but mostly the act of smoking...
The guy that sits in front of me in french class smells so bad... And it's very not fun to be sitting behind him during 75 minutes... I mean, he's 14... He's gonna smoke for the rest of his life?
We're told that it's bad for your health...
It makes no sens to me...
xcool.tre-coolx
Geek
xcool.tre-coolx
February 11th, 2006 at 04:42pm
I HATE SMOKING. i cough at people that i go past if they are smoking. i do not like smokers. im even making a top with a no smoking sign on. i think its just wrong. and im clueless of why people start smoking in the first place. its bad for you. do not smoke. get it into your head.
Register