MTVMAKESMEWANNASMOKECRACK
King For A Couple Of Days
MTVMAKESMEWANNASMOKECRACK
October 7th, 2005 at 06:20pm
ddd4:
MtvMakesMeWannaSmokeCrack:
ExtraodinaryGirl:
ddd4:
The state says "don't smoke!" and the state give the cigatettes to all! That's stupid!
??? I'm confused. What state gives out cigarettes?
I think the person means that the state still allows cigarettes to sold, even though they try to send out a "don't smoke" message.

State give out cigarettes! In Italy
Now I don't understand. I know that people in Italy hand out cigarettes as a kind gesture, but what do you mean "the state" hands them out? Confused
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
October 7th, 2005 at 06:27pm
.......It's your choice.........doesn't bother me

...........smoke if you want.....................I'll come to the funeral.......

.......I used to smoke.....heavily.........but, being a singer, I had to quit........

............smoking bans = bullshit....

H-F-P-R
Mel_BassPlayer
Idiot
Mel_BassPlayer
October 8th, 2005 at 06:21pm
I smoke......but my friend threw my pack off the bridge last night, he also threw his off....I didn't want to quit but since I have no money to buy any more I guess I am thanx to my friend......
I'll thank him one day......I know......
ExtraodinaryGirl
Jackass
ExtraodinaryGirl
October 8th, 2005 at 11:54pm
Mel_BassPlayer:
I smoke......but my friend threw my pack off the bridge last night, he also threw his off....I didn't want to quit but since I have no money to buy any more I guess I am thanx to my friend......
I'll thank him one day......I know......

lol, that's awesome. I would do that if any of my friends smoked in front of me. It's awesome that you at least know you'll be thankfull... most people I know who smoke seem to think it's something that'll never affect them. Rolling Eyes
*.·°¤?What_the_fuck?¤°·.*
Geek
*.·°¤?What_the_fuck?¤°·.*
October 9th, 2005 at 12:14am
Yeah, my friends are always stealing mine to stop me smoking....
Emily-Cool
Falling In Love With The Board
Emily-Cool
October 9th, 2005 at 05:32am
i dont smoke often.. i had 2 fags yesterday but that was only coz i was out with this lad who smoked and i fancied a fag.. thats ok.. i dont do it all the time?!
a1b2c3d4
Idiot
a1b2c3d4
October 9th, 2005 at 10:12am
i dont smoke, but i dont mind if people smoke around me because i love the smell! Smile
carrot
Idiot
carrot
October 9th, 2005 at 10:44am
tried it...once....never smoked since...horrible...nearly set the house alight in the process
another_girl_called_kill
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
another_girl_called_kill
October 9th, 2005 at 04:11pm
Smoking is not illegal because governments receive so much money from it and without this money they would lose out on so much.

ive smoked. i know im young, and i wish i hadnt, but i did. its nice and i love the smell - but it harms you and ive been coughing non stop ever since. but people who smoke due to peer pressure or wateva are idiots. if u wanna do it - do it. u only live once.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
October 9th, 2005 at 09:45pm
another_girl_called_kill:
Smoking is not illegal because governments receive so much money from it and without this money they would lose out on so much.

ive smoked. i know im young, and i wish i hadnt, but i did. its nice and i love the smell - but it harms you and ive been coughing non stop ever since. but people who smoke due to peer pressure or wateva are idiots. if u wanna do it - do it. u only live once.
Rolling Eyes it's not illegal because there's no need, guns kill more often and more effectively but we still sell those
ExtraodinaryGirl
Jackass
ExtraodinaryGirl
October 10th, 2005 at 12:52am
spill_no_sick:

Rolling Eyes it's not illegal because there's no need, guns kill more often and more effectively but we still sell those

How is there no need for it? How is there no need to make something that kills babies illegal? How is there no need to make something that kills countless numbers of people a year illegal?
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 10th, 2005 at 01:00am
ExtraodinaryGirl:
spill_no_sick:

How is there no need for it? How is there no need to make something that kills babies illegal? How is there no need to make something that kills countless numbers of people a year illegal?

Smoking Should Not Be Made Illegal...Jeez
ExtraodinaryGirl
Jackass
ExtraodinaryGirl
October 10th, 2005 at 01:21am
Nine_Inch_Nails:
ExtraodinaryGirl:
spill_no_sick:

Gee, wonderful arguement, really.
Why should it be legal? Smoking is more harmfull than a lot of things that are illegal. Give me one good reason why something that kills so many people(innocent and guilty)should be legal. And don't start with the "addiction" stuff 'cause we've been over that way too many times on this thread.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 10th, 2005 at 01:23am
ExtraodinaryGirl:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
ExtraodinaryGirl:
spill_no_sick:

Why should it be legal? Smoking is more harmfull than a lot of things that are illegal. Give me one good reason why something that kills so many people(innocent and guilty)should be legal. And don't start with the "addiction" stuff 'cause we've been over that way too many times on this thread.

You Want An Honest Answer? Because It Tends To Be The People I Hate Who Smoke...
Sorry If You Hate Me Now For That Comment, But It's True. Plus Smoking Brings In A Lot Of A Countries Money Etc. Yeah It Has It's Downsides, But...I'll Get Over It I'm Sure...
ExtraodinaryGirl
Jackass
ExtraodinaryGirl
October 10th, 2005 at 01:37am
Nine_Inch_Nails:
ExtraodinaryGirl:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
ExtraodinaryGirl:
spill_no_sick:

You Want An Honest Answer? Because It Tends To Be The People I Hate Who Smoke...
Sorry If You Hate Me Now For That Comment, But It's True. Plus Smoking Brings In A Lot Of A Countries Money Etc. Yeah It Has It's Downsides, But...I'll Get Over It I'm Sure...

Okay, now I'm just confused. You hate people who smoke usually so it shouldn't be illegal? Huh?
Big deal it brings countries a lot of money. Countries shouldn't be making money off of murder. There are plenty of ways that countries can make money without killing babies, kids, teenagers, adults, seniors, and any other person who either has to or chooses to be around cigarette smoke all the time.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 10th, 2005 at 01:38am
ExtraodinaryGirl:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
ExtraodinaryGirl:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
ExtraodinaryGirl:
spill_no_sick:

Okay, now I'm just confused. You hate people who smoke usually so it shouldn't be illegal? Huh?
Big deal it brings countries a lot of money. Countries shouldn't be making money off of murder. There are plenty of ways that countries can make money without killing babies, kids, teenagers, adults, seniors, and any other person who either has to or chooses to be around cigarette smoke all the time.

Soz....
I'm Heartless.
I Really Don't Care Whether People Smoke Or Not.
ExtraodinaryGirl
Jackass
ExtraodinaryGirl
October 10th, 2005 at 01:41am
I'm still trying to figure out what you meant. 'Because It Tends To Be The People I Hate Who Smoke...' makes no sense on why smoking shouldn't be illegal. Which is why I said I was confused.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 10th, 2005 at 01:44am
Meaning I Don't Care If They Die Or Not...
ExtraodinaryGirl
Jackass
ExtraodinaryGirl
October 10th, 2005 at 01:46am
That has nothing to do with wether or not it should be illegal. I wouldn't care if my ex-best friend died right now and she smokes, but that doesn't mean smoking should be allowed. Partially because it's not only the smokers who are dying. Completely innocent people are dying BECAUSE of smokers. People who never touched a cigarette in their life are dying because of second hand smoke. Just because you hate people who smoke doesn't make smoking right. In fact, that makes no sense whatsoever.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 10th, 2005 at 01:52am
Like I Said...I'm Heartless Very Happy
Register