Stereotypes, social groups & discrimination.

AuthorMessage
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
February 16th, 2007 at 05:19am
www.godhatesgoths.com

what teh fook? I'm not sure whether or not this is a joke, because sometimes it sounds like the dude's being sarcastic and sometimes he says things like this: Do Jews accept Christ as the true son of God? Do Buddhists pray to Christ to forgive their sins? Do Hindus accept him as their Lord and personal saviour? NO. And they will ALL burn for it!

O_o...

EDIT: Nevermind. I found the disclaimer. "DISCLAIMER : The Godhatesgoths website, Parents Against Goth Movement and Gods Hammer Baptist Church are complete works of fiction. It is a satire/parody. When you use godhatesgoths.com you are agreeing and consenting to our terms and conditions of use which we, at our sole discretion, may change in any way at any time. Furthermore we do not guarantee that any of the materials or articles or content on this site will contain no errors, nor that they will be accurate in the slightest. Nor do we state that we agree in anyway with any of the content or views or beliefs within these articles, or with the fictional views of the fictional character Rev RG Green, or any of his fictional followers or fictional members of his fictional Church. This site is meant to be viewed as black humor, parody and satire on very real people and organisations out there, who DO think goth and metal is the devil's music. For more information on people who really are speaking out against rock and goth music please view our resources section. For our complete terms and conditions please email us, and we will be pleased to supply them in full. Thank you and i hope you enjoy our site."
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
February 16th, 2007 at 05:06pm
lyrical_mess:
www.godhatesgoths.com

what teh fook? I'm not sure whether or not this is a joke, because sometimes it sounds like the dude's being sarcastic and sometimes he says things like this: Do Jews accept Christ as the true son of God? Do Buddhists pray to Christ to forgive their sins? Do Hindus accept him as their Lord and personal saviour? NO. And they will ALL burn for it!

O_o...

EDIT: Nevermind. I found the disclaimer. "DISCLAIMER : The Godhatesgoths website, Parents Against Goth Movement and Gods Hammer Baptist Church are complete works of fiction. It is a satire/parody. When you use godhatesgoths.com you are agreeing and consenting to our terms and conditions of use which we, at our sole discretion, may change in any way at any time. Furthermore we do not guarantee that any of the materials or articles or content on this site will contain no errors, nor that they will be accurate in the slightest. Nor do we state that we agree in anyway with any of the content or views or beliefs within these articles, or with the fictional views of the fictional character Rev RG Green, or any of his fictional followers or fictional members of his fictional Church. This site is meant to be viewed as black humor, parody and satire on very real people and organisations out there, who DO think goth and metal is the devil's music. For more information on people who really are speaking out against rock and goth music please view our resources section. For our complete terms and conditions please email us, and we will be pleased to supply them in full. Thank you and i hope you enjoy our site."
This site isn't a joke which makes it even more funnier. Have you seen the anti-goth merchandise? Yeah, and its all cause we wanna save your children Rolling Eyes The facts they have are based on some reverents opinion. And they not only hate goths, but emos, punks and some other subcultures. God doesn't hate goths they do!

"I dated a goth chick once. Her vagina stank of rotton garbage. It was awful. Do all goths have bad personal hygene? It was disgusting. I wore 100 condoms but she still gave me AIDS!" - Wayne Bryce, 21

Hmmm...thats a really valid point Rolling Eyes
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
February 16th, 2007 at 10:33pm
Dude. Did you not read the disclaimer?

"DISCLAIMER : The Godhatesgoths website, Parents Against Goth Movement and Gods Hammer Baptist Church are complete works of fiction. It is a satire/parody. When you use godhatesgoths.com you are agreeing and consenting to our terms and conditions of use which we, at our sole discretion, may change in any way at any time. Furthermore we do not guarantee that any of the materials or articles or content on this site will contain no errors, nor that they will be accurate in the slightest. Nor do we state that we agree in anyway with any of the content or views or beliefs within these articles, or with the fictional views of the fictional character Rev RG Green, or any of his fictional followers or fictional members of his fictional Church. This site is meant to be viewed as black humor, parody and satire on very real people and organisations out there, who DO think goth and metal is the devil's music. For more information on people who really are speaking out against rock and goth music please view our resources section. For our complete terms and conditions please email us, and we will be pleased to supply them in full. Thank you and i hope you enjoy our site."
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
February 17th, 2007 at 09:20am
lyrical_mess:
Dude. Did you not read the disclaimer?

"DISCLAIMER : The Godhatesgoths website, Parents Against Goth Movement and Gods Hammer Baptist Church are complete works of fiction. It is a satire/parody. When you use godhatesgoths.com you are agreeing and consenting to our terms and conditions of use which we, at our sole discretion, may change in any way at any time. Furthermore we do not guarantee that any of the materials or articles or content on this site will contain no errors, nor that they will be accurate in the slightest. Nor do we state that we agree in anyway with any of the content or views or beliefs within these articles, or with the fictional views of the fictional character Rev RG Green, or any of his fictional followers or fictional members of his fictional Church. This site is meant to be viewed as black humor, parody and satire on very real people and organisations out there, who DO think goth and metal is the devil's music. For more information on people who really are speaking out against rock and goth music please view our resources section. For our complete terms and conditions please email us, and we will be pleased to supply them in full. Thank you and i hope you enjoy our site."
Shifty

My bad.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
February 17th, 2007 at 09:23am
lmfao The disclaimer is hilarious. I love satirical sites, especially when people think they're real.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 17th, 2007 at 10:01am
Its a shame that site isn't real Molly
It would have been funnier if it was xD
Like Landoverbaptist, I was so upset when I found out that was a hoax.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
February 17th, 2007 at 04:44pm
Anji:
lmfao The disclaimer is hilarious. I love satirical sites, especially when people think they're real.
Shifty Shifty
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
February 18th, 2007 at 01:18am
Bittersweet vivisect ants:
Anji:
Shifty Shifty
Casablanca! Ahbrow
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 18th, 2007 at 01:20am
Bloodraine:
Its a shame that site isn't real Molly
It would have been funnier if it was xD
Like Landoverbaptist, I was so upset when I found out that was a hoax.

lmfao I was cracking up when I found out people thought that was real.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
February 18th, 2007 at 04:01am
Anji:
Anji:
Shifty Shifty
Casablanca! Ahbrow
tehe

Ok, stupid me, thinking the site was real Cheese

But it wouldn't surprise me if it was. I have heard things like that many times.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
February 18th, 2007 at 09:35am
Anji:
Anji:
Shifty Shifty
Casablanca! Ahbrow
tehe

Ok, stupid me, thinking the site was real Cheese

But it wouldn't surprise me if it was. I have heard things like that many times.
tehe

Yeah, I would've fallen for it if I didn't read past the half point of this page.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
February 18th, 2007 at 09:38am
I did fall for it. I was still looking through the site when I found the disclaimer all the way on the bottom in tiny print on the About Us page.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
February 20th, 2007 at 01:14am
Anji:
www.godhatesfags.com
I was surprised when I realized that site was real
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
February 20th, 2007 at 01:17am
spill_no_sick:
Anji:
www.godhatesfags.com
Now, that's just gay.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
February 20th, 2007 at 01:27am
spill_no_sick:
Anji:
www.godhatesfags.com
'God hates Canada!'? 'Matthew Shepard in hell'? Who on God's green Earth do these people think they are. I cannot believe that this is real. The Laramie Project raised good awareness about this subject and it is being turned into some sort of weird lie. It was a documentary, it didn't state anything, just raised awareness, how is it a lie? And Canada? Please. I don't like Sweden, but that's mean too. And America? Wow, these are sad little people. It's a country. All it is is some dirt with different rules than other places of dirt.
What's in a name?
King For A Couple Of Days
What's in a name?

Mibba
February 20th, 2007 at 08:43am
I really don’t have a problem with labelling people and people labelling me. What I don’t like is when someone judges a person according to the label that he/she gave that person. Ex: if someone describes me as punk I don’t mind (though I don’t think of myself in terms of labels because I know me, if you get what I mean). But if they avoid getting to know me because of the label they gave me or are mean to me because of it that’s when I get angry. I label people frequently and I think it’s something everyone does, consciously or not. What I don’t do however is judging a person before I know him/her.

Anji:
I don't like Sweden, but that's mean too.
Would youmind telling me why?
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
February 20th, 2007 at 09:46am
What's in a name?:
I really don’t have a problem with labelling people and people labelling me. What I don’t like is when someone judges a person according to the label that he/she gave that person. Ex: if someone describes me as punk I don’t mind (though I don’t think of myself in terms of labels because I know me, if you get what I mean). But if they avoid getting to know me because of the label they gave me or are mean to me because of it that’s when I get angry. I label people frequently and I think it’s something everyone does, consciously or not. What I don’t do however is judging a person before I know him/her.

Anji:
It's just that I have a history with Sweden.

...And that's as far as I'm going to say.
What's in a name?
King For A Couple Of Days
What's in a name?

Mibba
February 20th, 2007 at 10:21am
Anji:
What's in a name?:

Anji:

Ok, I respect that then. I was just curious because I live in Sweden (born and raised here).
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
February 20th, 2007 at 10:36am
[offtopic]

I like Swedish Fish. One of the best gummy candies EVER.

[/offtopic]
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
February 20th, 2007 at 12:32pm
What's in a name?:
Anji:
What's in a name?:

Anji:

Ok, I respect that then. I was just curious because I live in Sweden (born and raised here).
I figured.
Register