tyco
April 12th, 2007 at 06:27pm
trelovescookies:
Anji:
trelovescookies:

Plus then we delve into prostitution.
Another subject alltogether.
Eh How are they linked then?

Because in talking about sex should be about making love...
You can't like make that a rule that you have to love every one you shag :]

erm... lol yes you can... you choose not to but for some people it almost is a rule no sex before you marry you wouldnt marry just cause you want sex you marry for love so why cant you have sex for love its a choice some poeple make.

and if the person hasnt allready had sex its a hell of a lot easyer to follow that.
Trelovescookies
Idiot
Trelovescookies

Blog
April 12th, 2007 at 06:31pm
tyco:
trelovescookies:
Anji:
trelovescookies:

erm... lol yes you can... you choose not to but for some people it almost is a rule no sex before you marry you wouldnt marry just cause you want sex you marry for love so why cant you have sex for love its a choice some poeple make.

and if the person hasnt allready had sex its a hell of a lot easyer to follow that.

Yeah thats what am trying to say.
There are people in this world who just have sex for pleasure.
No love involved.
A bit of fun.
tyco
Jackass
tyco
April 12th, 2007 at 06:36pm
trelovescookies:
tyco:
trelovescookies:
Anji:
trelovescookies:

Yeah thats what am trying to say.
There are people in this world who just have sex for pleasure.
No love involved.
A bit of fun.

but i dont think its wrong that you have to love the person to have sex with them... just people have different rules some people respect there bodys more etc etc just a choice we all make at some stage.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
April 12th, 2007 at 07:55pm
CopperheaD:
Hey, if there's grass on the pitch you should start playin'

That is possibly one of the most ignorant posts made in this entire forum, congratulations!
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 12th, 2007 at 11:21pm
tyco:
Anji:
xstarry_nightsx:
I think sex should be about making love, when you are in love and know that you want to be with that person forever. Not just for a bit of fun. Who wants the risk of getting pregnant when they themselves are just a child. There are so many more ways of enjoying yourself.
See, that's because you have no clue yet how fun it is.

no thats not fair!... it is fun but i still admire people who have there verginity they respect there bodys is all.
So she gets to make a decision about something that she has never even experienced? And when I do that, people call me narrow-minded.
Trelovescookies
Idiot
Trelovescookies

Blog
April 13th, 2007 at 09:57am
Anji:
tyco:
Anji:
xstarry_nightsx:
I think sex should be about making love, when you are in love and know that you want to be with that person forever. Not just for a bit of fun. Who wants the risk of getting pregnant when they themselves are just a child. There are so many more ways of enjoying yourself.

no thats not fair!... it is fun but i still admire people who have there verginity they respect there bodys is all.
So she gets to make a decision about something that she has never even experienced? And when I do that, people call me narrow-minded.

Well.
You can all ways have an opinion/decision of something you have never experienced.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 13th, 2007 at 10:36am
trelovescookies:
Anji:
tyco:
Anji:
xstarry_nightsx:

Well.
You can all ways have an opinion/decision of something you have never experienced.
But she can't tell us what not to do, then.
Brendon Urie..
King For A Couple Of Days
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
April 13th, 2007 at 11:16am
Anji:
trelovescookies:
Well.

Well, I've never raped anyone. Does that mean I shouldn't tell you not to rape someone?
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 13th, 2007 at 12:13pm
druscilla; in rags:
Anji:
trelovescookies:
Well.

Well, I've never raped anyone. Does that mean I shouldn't tell you not to rape someone?
you know the consequences of raping someone though. SHe doesn't know what she would experience during sex so how can she say it shouldn't be fore fun? I'm sure rape is fun but we all know it's bad.
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!
Jackass
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!

Mibba
April 13th, 2007 at 03:16pm
Anji:
druscilla; in rags:
Anji:
trelovescookies:
Well.

you know the consequences of raping someone though. SHe doesn't know what she would experience during sex so how can she say it shouldn't be fore fun? I'm sure rape is fun but we all know it's bad.

I think it's more fun for the rapist though.
Trelovescookies
Idiot
Trelovescookies

Blog
April 13th, 2007 at 04:40pm
I don't think ANYTHING about rape is funny.
I wouldn't know if the rapist found it funny, being as I am not one.
But I think is more to do with pshycological reasons.

She can tell us what do to if she think the aftermath will affect us.
It is then upto the person being told to take it upon themselves to see what is right/wrong and if or not to do it.

However there are certain things in life that you may not be able to call shots on because you have not experienced it, it is therefore up to you to say, 'sorry, I'm gonna have to take a back bench on this one.'

Once again we are down to rights and responsibilites.
tyco
Jackass
tyco
April 13th, 2007 at 05:03pm
how is rape fun for anyone apart from the rapist?

of corse people can make decisions and belive something even if they havnyt experianced it.
but yes i agree no one should be able to tell you whats right and whats wrong we all live differently we all have different minds we think for ourselves

and neither you or her is right you just both think differently is all.

and lets cut the rape disscussion short the real discussion is kinda getting side tracked.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
April 13th, 2007 at 05:05pm
Anji:
druscilla; in rags:
Anji:
trelovescookies:
Well.

Sex also has consequences (obv.) so yeah, you can be told not to have sex. That's why there's a legal sex age.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 13th, 2007 at 10:57pm
Make You Smile.:
Anji:
druscilla; in rags:
Anji:
trelovescookies:
Well.

Sex also has consequences (obv.) so yeah, you can be told not to have sex. That's why there's a legal sex age.
But you can't be told that sex isn't for fun.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 13th, 2007 at 11:00pm
trelovescookies:
I don't think ANYTHING about rape is funny.
I wouldn't know if the rapist found it funny, being as I am not one.
But I think is more to do with pshycological reasons.

She can tell us what do to if she think the aftermath will affect us.
It is then upto the person being told to take it upon themselves to see what is right/wrong and if or not to do it.

However there are certain things in life that you may not be able to call shots on because you have not experienced it, it is therefore up to you to say, 'sorry, I'm gonna have to take a back bench on this one.'

Once again we are down to rights and responsibilites.
The 'fun' bit isn't the 'aftermath'. You don't orgasm and the nine months later go, 'Ooooh my, that was fun wasn't it?' Sex is fun. To have sex and not have fun is almost impossible unless, like I said, rape.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 13th, 2007 at 11:00pm
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!:
Uh...duh!
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!
Jackass
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!

Mibba
April 14th, 2007 at 02:22pm
Anji:
Uh...duh!

"I'm sure rape is fun but we all know it's bad."

That's exactly what you said. You made it sound like it's fun all around.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 15th, 2007 at 02:18am
Anji:
Uh...duh!

"I'm sure rape is fun but we all know it's bad."

That's exactly what you said. You made it sound like it's fun all around.
Well, I'm sure the people with common sense understood what I was saying.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
April 18th, 2007 at 03:18am
tyco:

Uh, maybe they just haven't had the opportunity to yet?

I mean, I don't respect my body, but yet I'm still a virgin. Why? Because everytime it's gotten close to something happening, nothing did happen. One guy grossed me out, I didn't really want to see him naked. Another guy, we just never got the chance.

And by "respect my body" I mean, I don't like the way I look or my weight or anything like that. Not that I go around dressed in next to nothing or stuff like that.
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
April 18th, 2007 at 11:38am
Exactly. Respecting your body is more than waiting to have sex. It's when you can look in the mirror without any qualms. I'm sure there are a lot of drug addicts who are virgins. People with way too many tattoos and masochists can be virgins.

And anyway, humans have sex for fun. We're built that way. We mate all year round. And puberty signifies that we're ready to mate. When a girl gets her period and a guy starts getting erections. But that doesn't mean that 12 and 13 year olds should go ahead and have a blast because their bodies are ready. Your mind has to be ready too.

And sometimes, you don't know if you're able to handle it until after you do it. Most people aren't ready to handle it until they're at least 16 or 17. But now we see fourteen and fifteen year olds in the back of cars gettin' it on. That's not right. Which is why a legal sex age is necessary.
Register