Do you think talking online is as dangerous as people think

AuthorMessage
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
January 22nd, 2006 at 01:00pm
PanicOfBeliever:
I state that only Retards Are fooled on the Internet. People who are duped into thinking a 50+ man is a attractive young woman do not deserve to live. Either they are very ignorant, naive, drugged up on Ritalin are have a mental disability.

If you fall under the first three, drop dead now , save us having to narrow your genes out by removing yourselves from the equation. If you fall under the latter category then why are you at the computer unsupervised, do you not have some patronizing carer over your shoulder watching your every move so these perverts cannot take advantage of you?

Parents, stop bitching about why kids are tricked on the net and consider why they are idiotic enough to believe these people on the net. Something to do with you perhaps? Not raising an intelligent child? Exactly my point.

I love how patronizing a guy that just turned 14 can be... aaa

Look, first off, it's not that difficult to hide who you are. You change your profile info and you're a new man. If I changed my profile to say I was a twenty-year-old college chick from The Bronx looking for love, who can doubt me? There's such a thing as innocent before proven guilty. Do you automatically assume that everyone is exactly the opposite of who they are online? IN which case, you are a loving Girl Scout who just wants to earn merit badges, sell cookies, and help little old ladies across the street...
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 22nd, 2006 at 01:06pm
PanicOfBeliever:
I state that only Retards Are fooled on the Internet. People who are duped into thinking a 50+ man is a attractive young woman do not deserve to live. Either they are very ignorant, naive, drugged up on Ritalin are have a mental disability.

If you fall under the first three, drop dead now , save us having to narrow your genes out by removing yourselves from the equation. If you fall under the latter category then why are you at the computer unsupervised, do you not have some patronizing carer over your shoulder watching your every move so these perverts cannot take advantage of you?

Parents, stop bitching about why kids are tricked on the net and consider why they are idiotic enough to believe these people on the net. Something to do with you perhaps? Not raising an intelligent child? Exactly my point.

OH MY GOD FUCK YOU.

I'm meeting up with a guy off myspace in a couple of weeks. He seems sincere, and honest and stuff, but just in case, I'm taking a load of friends with me.
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
January 22nd, 2006 at 01:13pm
I see Alex has met our ever-so-pleasant acquaintance...
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 22nd, 2006 at 01:14pm
dirtyhippie:
I see Alex has met our ever-so-pleasant acquaintance...

Yeah Rolling Eyes
Unfortunatly for me.
Is it just me who's getting the feeling this guy is just being contraversial to cause attention slightly?
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 22nd, 2006 at 01:15pm
PanicOfBeliever:

You seem to have an unhealthy distaste for people with mental disabilities. Please, refrain from this sick vendetta, bashing people, especially disabled people, is not allowed in here.
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
January 22nd, 2006 at 01:25pm
You know, Alex, you may have a point. Perhaps he's just trying to get us pissed off at him cuz he thinks it's funny...

But he's still a warped little bastard.
PanicOfBeliever
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
PanicOfBeliever
January 22nd, 2006 at 02:31pm
The people I spoke of are the people who are groomed into stripping on webcam etc, which is what the media stress about, I.e a recent article in The Times, however the child they reported on was disabled, therefore throwing their arguement out the window.

If someone can prove their identity and meet up sensibly, good luck to you. However people who meet with their online friends with no sort of proof, are the ones that should be shot.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 22nd, 2006 at 03:16pm
PanicOfBeliever:
The people I spoke of are the people who are groomed into stripping on webcam etc, which is what the media stress about, I.e a recent article in The Times, however the child they reported on was disabled, therefore throwing their arguement out the window.

If someone can prove their identity and meet up sensibly, good luck to you. However people who meet with their online friends with no sort of proof, are the ones that should be shot.

lmfao So come and shoot me then.
Rolling Eyes
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
January 22nd, 2006 at 03:19pm
Black Rose Silver Moon:
PanicOfBeliever:

Rolling Eyes
Coz the way you is goin, Panic, is dowwwn, biatch. GSB style, fo sho. I'm GSB! Bitch! Pwned
Kitti
Kitti
January 22nd, 2006 at 03:27pm
PanicOfBeliever:

You sound so desperate to disprove that you may be even slightly naive and convince us all that you're so worldy wise. But you fail in that. You come off sounding like a complete asshole with no real valid opinions on anything. Seriously, I'd like to hear something REAL from you instead of all this self-centered holier-than-thou media saturated suburban teen bull. In other words, I'd like to respect you the way I respect most people here, but your opinions are so often slanderous statements that I will probably see a banning first.
Brief recap of the groups of people you've insulted:
1. Homosexuals
2. Everyone with a disability.
3. The rest of this forum with an opinion differing from yours. A couple of individuals as well, there.
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
January 22nd, 2006 at 05:17pm
Black Rose Silver Moon:
PanicOfBeliever:

Rolling Eyes

DUde, I think you should see that guy on webcam before meeting him. o_O

But meh... it's your life. Though if it somehow is some creepy guy with his dick hanging out in an alleyway... would your friends still stand by you?
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 22nd, 2006 at 05:21pm
*Blue Star* - Don't Cry:
Black Rose Silver Moon:
PanicOfBeliever:

Rolling Eyes

But meh... it's your life. Though if it somehow is some creepy guy with his dick hanging out in an alleyway... would your friends still stand by you?

I have seen him on webcam.
And yes, they would. The majority of them are guys and they've all vowed to punch his lights out if he tries anything lmfao
One small detail I'm hesitant over though..he's 27. Confused But I still really like him. Ohh well Very Happy
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
January 22nd, 2006 at 05:36pm
Black Rose Silver Moon:
*Blue Star* - Don't Cry:
Black Rose Silver Moon:
PanicOfBeliever:

Rolling Eyes

And yes, they would. The majority of them are guys and they've all vowed to punch his lights out if he tries anything lmfao
One small detail I'm hesitant over though..he's 27. Confused But I still really like him. Ohh well Very Happy

Lol! Oh well... I think the only thing that's weird is that.. he might be amazingly tall. It'd be weird.. oh wait..maybe you're tall too. I was in a guitar shop yesterday and there were guys who were soooooo tall .. and I'm really short. I was about.. up to their waist. Shocked

Off topic... sorry..
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 22nd, 2006 at 05:52pm
*Blue Star* - Don't Cry:
Black Rose Silver Moon:
*Blue Star* - Don't Cry:
Black Rose Silver Moon:
PanicOfBeliever:

Rolling Eyes

Lol! Oh well... I think the only thing that's weird is that.. he might be amazingly tall. It'd be weird.. oh wait..maybe you're tall too. I was in a guitar shop yesterday and there were guys who were soooooo tall .. and I'm really short. I was about.. up to their waist. Shocked

Off topic... sorry..

Yeah, he's about 6"2/6"3 and I'm about 5"5/5"6 lmfao lmfao xD

[/offtopic]
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
January 25th, 2006 at 11:12pm
as long as youy dont like go on webcam and go lets meet at the park friday its fine
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
January 26th, 2006 at 12:21am
It's as dangerous as you judge it. Alot/Little. No/Yes.
It'll be dangerous. No matter if you don't think it is.
Dangerous. Dangerous. Dangerous. /Wit.
I don't take much serious on the net. I never will.

PanicOfBeliever:

Retards? What type of word is retard on debating?
Didn't think so. I don't understand what this "retard" is.

People can take advantage of people in real life aswell, We must need supervision everywhere.

Well I'm sorry that some parents can not raise an intelligent child.
SOME PEOPLE ARE BORN FUCKED UP. Get it?
Raise it "intelligent" and not believe people on the net? No.

Cool Pfft. I so hope that came out good.
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
March 2nd, 2006 at 10:47am
Bloodraine:
It depends on the person. I have 'talked' online with many people, some of which i would be quite afraid of meeting in the real world. I would say to you this: Dont be naive, and go with your instinct!
I met Sam. She didn't rape me. So, no, I don't think it's dangerous.. unless you go to www.pleaserape.me/iam/dumb.php o_o.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 2nd, 2006 at 11:11am
Gustavatron.:
Bloodraine:
It depends on the person. I have 'talked' online with many people, some of which i would be quite afraid of meeting in the real world. I would say to you this: Dont be naive, and go with your instinct!
I met Sam. She didn't rape me. So, no, I don't think it's dangerous.. unless you go to www.pleaserape.me/iam/dumb.php o_o.

Bloodraine:
It depends on the person.

Just to repeat that.
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
March 2nd, 2006 at 11:24am
Bloodraine:
Gustavatron.:
Bloodraine:

Bloodraine:
It depends on the person.

Just to repeat that.
I don't think it's dangerous.. unless you go to www.pleaserape.me/iam/dumb.php o_o.

I think GSB is a safe place. I covered up, Meg. xD
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 2nd, 2006 at 11:31am
Gustavatron.:
I think GSB is a safe place. I covered up, Meg. xD

GSB is safe. Meeting up with GSBians is probably safe, because the people on GSB are all normal like Sam or someone. The people on [url]www.pleaserape.me/iam/dumb.php [/url] or some other site might not be safe or normal. Cool
Register