Body image

AuthorMessage
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
March 29th, 2006 at 04:45pm
Bloodraine:
Magne:
do you really think everyone is beautiful?

Of course.

Or at least everyone was born beautiful.

well i do agree, but its not just all about looks you an the be most beautiful woman man alive but have a god awful ugly personality. Its whats inside that matters to me anyway.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
March 29th, 2006 at 04:48pm
Not everyone is beautiful to ME.
But everyone is beautiful, because someone will always love them...if ya get my meaning here?
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 29th, 2006 at 04:59pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Not everyone is beautiful to ME.
But everyone is beautiful, because someone will always love them...if ya get my meaning here?

i get your meaning. Some one will always love you no matter what, you'll always be beautiful to some one.
Bamf!
Jackass
Bamf!
March 29th, 2006 at 08:57pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Blissful and Blind:
Here's what I say about body image....Why do people have to be so insecure??? We weren't born to be judged on looks or anything, but to get along and make a community. Obviously, that doesn't work in this world, because we aren't perfect. That is something you should learn to accept. Everyone has flaws, and shouldn't be pressured by anyone to think low of themselves, just because they believe the some other peoples that are telling them so. I don't think it is right to be so concerned about such things, considering there are so many other things to worry about. That's just my view. ._. don't listen to me. Meh...

Of course, but people can't help how they feel.
Yes, I suppose, that's true.
Brendon Urie..
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
March 30th, 2006 at 08:34am
I'm supposed to be the girl that doesn't give a shit what other people say about her. And I'm usually pretty good at it.

But I'm a recovering bullimic.

I was always happy with the way I looked, hideous glass included. But my boyfriend's brother told me I had a big nose when I was in sixth grade and I've never been happy with my looks since.

That's my opinion on self-image. You're happy with yourself until someone or society tells you that you're not their idea of pretty.
blood
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
blood
March 30th, 2006 at 10:44am
druscilla_armstrong:
I'm supposed to be the girl that doesn't give a shit what other people say about her. And I'm usually pretty good at it.

But I'm a recovering bullimic.

I was always happy with the way I looked, hideous glass included. But my boyfriend's brother told me I had a big nose when I was in sixth grade and I've never been happy with my looks since.

That's my opinion on self-image. You're happy with yourself until someone or society tells you that you're not their idea of pretty.

Yeah I know what you mean, I'm not bullimic or anything, but I get called mr.blobby and things like that, I never thought I was that fat, but yeah. It does hurt.

By the way, I'm not trying to be rude or whatnot, but does your ava have anything to do with what you said befor?
Brendon Urie..
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
March 31st, 2006 at 01:17am
Kind of. Eating disorders hit me hard because of me having one.
crimson_rose_91
Jackass
crimson_rose_91
March 31st, 2006 at 04:12pm
I think its wrong how everybody is expected to be skinny. I've read my friends magazines and even the ones aimed at 14 year olds are full of diets. If you are a naturally slim person then fine but I think starving yourself is stupid. I personally think people look better when they have a bit of meat on them lol instead of being a stick thin.
Brendon Urie..
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
March 31st, 2006 at 10:59pm
One of the things that just gets me with those magazines is how they tell girls "it's what's on the inside that counts" and one the next page there's a list of how to "drop ten pounds" or whatever.
Dead End Girl
Addict
Dead End Girl
April 1st, 2006 at 12:03am
I like me.
I don't want to throw up.
I don't want to be like those skinny girls on magazines.

You see, theirs such a thing as 'airbrushing'.
And 'plastic surgery'

And I'd ratcher stab myself in the eye with a hypodermic needle that fall into that.
It's sad that girls can't see how beautiful they are, whether it be on the inside or outside.

It makes me sad when I look at them.
Nerdosaurus
Nerdosaurus
April 22nd, 2006 at 10:08am
Since I was about 8 I was bullied because of my weight I was a 'big' child and I still am but I dont blame the media I was alway's given healthy food and ocasionaly given treat's but then I got older and started to eat because it made me feel better and i got bullied more because I was differnt.

And im not happy with my body because it was all my fault in the first place.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 22nd, 2006 at 10:26am
im fat and i dont like the way i am im grounded and the only thing i can do is go on the computer, its been 3 months since im grounded and ive fattend 10 kilos (dont know how much it is in pounds).
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 22nd, 2006 at 10:29am
Meski:
im fat and i dont like the way i am im grounded and the only thing i can do is go on the computer, its been 3 months since im grounded and ive fattend 10 kilos (dont know how much it is in pounds).

22 pounds.
Thats quite a weight gain in only three months Shocked
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
April 22nd, 2006 at 11:39am
Bloodraine:
Meski:

22 pounds.
Thats quite a weight gain in only three months Shocked

I'd be more worried if it was 22 stone heh.
Don't worry about it..just talk to your parents. See if you can join a health club. If it's too pricey, do what I do whenever I get the urge on me to lose a bit of weight. Work out a sort of dance routine in your bedroom. OOO run round the house. Go up and down the stairs. That sorta thing.
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
April 22nd, 2006 at 12:19pm
i'm not thin at all , i don't want ot be a stick but i don't want ot be like this anymore
Minority_Under_Dog
Minority_Under_Dog

Blog
April 22nd, 2006 at 01:27pm
At one point i thought i was really fat (even though, looking back i was just normal) so i just grabbed a soccer ball and my walkman and dribbled around the neghborhood. and i tried not to eat that much candy.

now i could really care less about my weight. i eat whatever i want when i want. I'm pretty normal weight for my age not really fat, not really skinny (like 115 or seomthing i dont really care though. i only know cause the doctor told me)
Nerdosaurus
Nerdosaurus
April 22nd, 2006 at 01:32pm
Im

238 pounds
I.Heart.Panic.
I.Heart.Panic.
April 22nd, 2006 at 01:33pm
Serj's Gurl:

i think people should just appreciate what they look like and deal with it

It's not as simple as that.
I've never been anorexic, bulimic or obese. So I can't speak from experience. But it's coming to the stage now where hearing about a girl being anorexic/bulimic/obese is an every day thing. It's not even shocking any more.
People should love themselves for what they are, how they look. People shouldn't be ashamed of it.
But some people just are. Sad
DirntyGirl101
Geek
DirntyGirl101
April 27th, 2006 at 03:15pm
wtf 4 years old- thats so fucked up
heyyitsmichelle
Geek
heyyitsmichelle
May 4th, 2006 at 07:53pm
I used to think i was really fat but i'm not, i'm not even 105 lbs. I lost about 20 lbs because some kid made some comment to me saying i was fat and i felt really bad and ashamed. You don't really know how it feels until you hear someone call you fat. Some girs/guys take it farther and have eating disorders. Luckily I didn't. Its really hard to be proud of your body when others around you judge you all the time. Even if they don't say it to your face.
Register