Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 14th, 2006 at 04:01pm
basketcase123:
Viva Darko:
yeah but eating too much can be a mental problem too

point taken... Rolling Eyes
Why are you "rolling your eyes" at her? She's right. It's just as bad, if not worse, than Axorexia or Bulimia.
Ben thwarted
Geek
Ben thwarted
June 14th, 2006 at 04:18pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
basketcase123:
Viva Darko:

Why are you "rolling your eyes" at her? She's right. It's just as bad, if not worse, than Axorexia or Bulimia.

You're right... It's effectively Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. It just doesn't have a specific name...
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 14th, 2006 at 04:23pm
*-_Burnout_-*:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
basketcase123:
Viva Darko:

You're right... It's effectively Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. It just doesn't have a specific name...
...binge Eating, Compulsive Eating Nersovea, It has a name, many actually.
Ben thwarted
Geek
Ben thwarted
June 14th, 2006 at 04:41pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
*-_Burnout_-*:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
basketcase123:
Viva Darko:

Oh... sorry! Didn't know that. Especially not the second one. But you have to admit it's not as recognised as say, anorexia.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 14th, 2006 at 04:43pm
*-_Burnout_-*:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
*-_Burnout_-*:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
basketcase123:
Viva Darko:

Oh... sorry! Didn't know that. Especially not the second one. But you have to admit it's not as recognised as say, anorexia.
Thats because fat people are seen with a negative Image and it's assumed it's their fault they are the way they are. When in reality it isnt. Now you know Very Happy
PsychoLorny
Geek
PsychoLorny
June 14th, 2006 at 05:30pm
Yeah, I get alot of people at my school saying Im fat, but to be honest I'm only a little bit pudgy on the side... Razz
In year 5 a little skinny bitch said something like "Oh, look, its that fat cow" at me and I went anorexic for about 3 weeks... i fed all my food to my little sister. Thank god my mom cooked that roast chicken, I couldnt stand it anymore and ate half the chicken Very Happy
lorny
xxx
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 14th, 2006 at 05:48pm
lornytehpsycho:
Yeah, I get alot of people at my school saying Im fat, but to be honest I'm only a little bit pudgy on the side... Razz
In year 5 a little skinny bitch said something like "Oh, look, its that fat cow" at me and I went anorexic for about 3 weeks... i fed all my food to my little sister. Thank god my mom cooked that roast chicken, I couldnt stand it anymore and ate half the chicken Very Happy
lorny
xxx
You don't just "go anorexic". Thats Almost insulting to people who really suffer from it.
Ben thwarted
Geek
Ben thwarted
June 15th, 2006 at 04:29am
It's a real shame that people don't feel comfortable inside their own bodies, mainly because of the media.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
June 15th, 2006 at 08:49am
lornytehpsycho:
lorny
xxx

You don't just go anorexic. Oh wow, I'll stop eating for a while, I'll lose weight!

Thats not being anorexic. Its where you stop eating both because you want to lose weight, and you feel that if you eat any more, you will get fatter. Its not where you stop eating totally, because if you just stop, you fuck your metabolism bit time. Its where you don't eat very much, and exercise as much as possible to burn it all off.

And medically, you're not anorexic unless you've lost 15% of your body weight, or something similar, I'll find the link tomorrow.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
June 15th, 2006 at 10:51am
lornytehpsycho:
lorny
xxx

perhaps you just wasnt hungry for 3 weeks.

however i hate thin girls calling bigger people names, my daughter is a size 8 and she is 12 and she is called fat and now she crys herself to sleep at night and she doesnt eat a lot, i really hate girls who call people names, i think it shows a lack of understanding, it doesnt matter what anyone looks like its the beauty within that makes the person.
Billie Joe's Sweetie
Falling In Love With The Board
Billie Joe's Sweetie
June 18th, 2006 at 07:42pm
I know that anorexia is bad, but I honestly think that I am slowly becoming anorexic. I know that I am not fat but in my head I feel totally obease. I haven't eated much today because I want to lose a couple pounds. I know it's bad but I feel so fat, even know I am 5'4 117lbs...
Addison Montgomery.
Addison Montgomery.

Mibba Blog
June 19th, 2006 at 11:24am
How can a 4 year old be anorexic?Answer me that
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 19th, 2006 at 11:28am
Mike's personal sex toy=]:
How can a 4 year old be anorexic?Answer me that

a child can stop eating and they can refuse food, you cant make anyone eat, just like you cant stop anyone drinking water.
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
June 19th, 2006 at 11:53am
i'm bothered about my body image. i hate it. I have a friend at school and she's trying to be anorexic. She says she doesnt like being fat. she isnt fat, shes slighty chunny from puppy fat. but if she doesnt want to be like that anyway, then why does she eat 2 or more ice creams a day.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 19th, 2006 at 11:55am
TOODLIE DIRNT:
i'm bothered about my body image. i hate it. I have a friend at school and she's trying to be anorexic. She says she doesnt like being fat. she isnt fat, shes slighty chunny from puppy fat. but if she doesnt want to be like that anyway, then why does she eat 2 or more ice creams a day.

perhaps she needs some one to tell her shes not fat,
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
June 19th, 2006 at 12:07pm
Magne:
TOODLIE DIRNT:

we keep telling her. Shes stupid. and shes really m00dy aswel. she just gets in a bigger stress if we tell her she shouldnt or somthing
Billie Joe's Sweetie
Billie Joe's Sweetie
June 20th, 2006 at 12:05am
At my school, it is the total opposite. there are more chubby girls than skinny girls so the skinny ones get made fun of. I am one of the skinny ones in my class and people call me all kinds of names because of it. They say that the only reason I am skinny is because I don't eat, which is total BS!
Billie Joe's Sweetie
Billie Joe's Sweetie
June 20th, 2006 at 12:20am
same thing with me. I don't eat the food at school because it is discusting and tastes like shit! anyways, people are like go eat something you are too skinny. like they are mad at me or something. I hate it!
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
June 20th, 2006 at 07:30am
TOODLIE DIRNT:
Magne:
TOODLIE DIRNT:

we keep telling her. Shes stupid. and shes really m00dy aswel. she just gets in a bigger stress if we tell her she shouldnt or somthing

That sounds like my friend.

She's always so negative, and today she wa saying something, and then she goes "Yeah, more people don't accept that they are hypocritical, but I do, I know that I am" so I said "Well, why don't you try and change that then?" and then she goes "I cant!" and just got really negative, and yeah, she is always so negative, and her answer is "well, I cant".

she puts herself in that mindset!

But I got off track. She goes home, and sits infront of the tv, and eats and eats. That is her afternoon! I never watch tv, and I mean it. The only thing I watch is something at 9:30 every tuesday night, and even then I forget most times. She complains about walking, doing any form of exercise, but then goes and complains about being fat. She is lucky! She isn't thin, but she is not fat, not one bit.
AshlinnR
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
AshlinnR
June 20th, 2006 at 09:32am
Coff:
TOODLIE DIRNT:
Magne:
TOODLIE DIRNT:

That sounds like my friend.

She's always so negative, and today she wa saying something, and then she goes "Yeah, more people don't accept that they are hypocritical, but I do, I know that I am" so I said "Well, why don't you try and change that then?" and then she goes "I cant!" and just got really negative, and yeah, she is always so negative, and her answer is "well, I cant".

she puts herself in that mindset!

But I got off track. She goes home, and sits infront of the tv, and eats and eats. That is her afternoon! I never watch tv, and I mean it. The only thing I watch is something at 9:30 every tuesday night, and even then I forget most times. She complains about walking, doing any form of exercise, but then goes and complains about being fat. She is lucky! She isn't thin, but she is not fat, not one bit.
that annoys me soo much
when people are like. "i can't do that"
but then they except others to do stuff. ya know?
Register