Body image

AuthorMessage
robotchicken.
Falling In Love With The Board
robotchicken.

Mibba
May 4th, 2006 at 10:26pm
I think people are beautiful. Makes me cry when I see girls and boys who dont accept what they look like and hurt themselves.
I like the way I look, and Im not exactly the ideal of perfection here but Ive learned to accept myself and love my aspects.
o_o
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
May 4th, 2006 at 10:41pm
My parents are always telling me I look pale because I never eat. They're always concerned that I'm anorexic. I eat PLENTY of food. For God's sake, just because I'm not a fat ass tanker doesn't mean I'm anorexic. Rolling Eyes
heywhatnow
heywhatnow

Blog
May 4th, 2006 at 10:58pm
A few girls in my class rarely eat.
Especially the popular people.
They're afraid of cookies 'cause they have fat in them.
But I guess they do that 'cause everyone compliments them about how good they look, they don't want to be ugly by gaining a pound, which they could use in my opinion.
HunniPunk
Geek
HunniPunk
May 5th, 2006 at 09:16am
I eat less than I should.
but I eat well - not junk food or anything
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
May 5th, 2006 at 10:25am
there is a girl in my class.

I may have told this story before, but shes getting worse.

shes anorexic and bullemic. at the beginning she weighed 107 pounds at 5'3". we used to be friends. she always complained about being fat, which she definatly was not. I never took her serious until I noticed she was eating less and less of her lunch. In 7th grade she completely stopped.
I confronted her about this and she just said its cause shes fat.
This year I caught her forcing herself to throw up.
I had a little talk with her, but it didnt really help. eventually I told her mother about it. Her mother didnt believe me, but still had a talk with her.
That girl now wont even speak to me. Shes not losing that much weight actually. I think she may be down to about 90 some pounds. Shes fainted a few times in school. Its sad
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 5th, 2006 at 05:18pm
Fuck_America:

shes anorexic and bullemic. at the beginning she weighed 107 pounds at 5'3". we used to be friends. she always complained about being fat, which she definatly was not. I never took her serious until I noticed she was eating less and less of her lunch. In 7th grade she completely stopped.
I had a little talk with her, but it didnt really help. eventually I told her mother about it. Her mother didnt believe me, but still had a talk with her.
That girl now wont even speak to me. Shes not losing that much weight actually. I think she may be down to about 90 some pounds. Shes fainted a few times in school. Its sad
Whats sad is her mother is to dumb to do anything, it looks like you care more than she does.
State Radio
State Radio
May 5th, 2006 at 05:57pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Fuck_America:

Whats sad is her mother is to dumb to do anything, it looks like you care more than she does.

Yeah, that's really messed up.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
May 5th, 2006 at 05:59pm
Valkyrie_Missile:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Fuck_America:

Yeah, that's really messed up.

the school do have the right to call in child welfare services they should do somthing before its to late
princess byxdawn
Geek
princess byxdawn
May 6th, 2006 at 12:26am
the "popular" people at my school, it's weird. some of them eat cookies and pizza and shit and they're all super skinny. unless they're all secretly bulimic. idk. but i think it's the media that's making everyone think their bodies arent good enough. this point in time i'd say that being anorexic thin would be considered thin, being thin would be considered being average, and being average would be considered being a fat ass. and then if someone really is obease then people just think it's disgusting. it's all fucked up and i hate that a lot of people now-a-days are obsessed with their weight.
im friends with this girl and she used to be chubby. and then in 7th grade she cut back on eating A LOT and last i knew she'd lost about 25 pounds. she doesnt excersize or anything, it's just from not eating a lot. she still has to eat to make it look like she doesnt have a problem but she does. she told me that her doctor said if she kept losing weight she was going to have to see a shrink. but she keeps on denying she has a problem. and the thing is that even though she lost all that weight, she just lost all her muscle and maybe SOME fat. but she's still chubby. but she's weak as hell because all of her muscle is gone. idk i think its so messed up.

like i used to be really overweight when i was younger and all i can remember in my childhood is being called fat and being harassed and in between the summer of 6th and 7th grade i was depressed and i lost 13 pounds. and then in 7th grade i got taller and i started to wear some makeup and stuff and now i've learned a lot. i'm still not skinny but i'd say i'm average (and like i said up there ^ today i would be considered fat or overweight). i've been doing weight watchers though (<-- it works) and ive lost 7 pounds in 3 weeks. so i mean, anorexia is so stupid. if you want to lose weight, do it the fucking right way. don't starve yourself cause it's just gonna cause a hell of a lot of problems for you in the end.

and also i think the parents and teachers at school should feel guilty because nobody does anything about it. all these girls need help. i always say why dont they send the school counsler around to every class and have a talk about self image or whatever? or if they see someone who is REALLY skinny they should call them in and try to talk to them.

i dunno i just have a lot to say about it because i've been struggling with weight since i was 8 years old and i'm so sick of everyone worrying about it. i'm happy with what i look like now and if somebody thinks i'm fat - fuck them. cause i know i'm not. i'm losing weight for myself and nobody else.

yea ill shut up now.
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
June 13th, 2006 at 06:44pm
everyone is so obbsesed with USA being fat (witch it is) but i mean all the magizines and stuff say there agenst anaorexia but there really supporting it! its like on one page it says "be happy with yourself" and on the next page it says "lose 30 lbs this summer!" its so stupid!
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 13th, 2006 at 06:55pm
_insertstupidnamehere_:
everyone is so obbsesed with USA being fat (witch it is) but i mean all the magizines and stuff say there agenst anaorexia but there really supporting it! its like on one page it says "be happy with yourself" and on the next page it says "lose 30 lbs this summer!" its so stupid!
Being overweight is unhealthy, which is why the obesity issue in America is so concerning to some people.
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
June 14th, 2006 at 06:47am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
_insertstupidnamehere_:
Being overweight is unhealthy, which is why the obesity issue in America is so concerning to some people.
yeah but so is being anorexic!
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 14th, 2006 at 09:31am
_insertstupidnamehere_:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
_insertstupidnamehere_:
yeah but so is being anorexic!
There is a focus on eating disorders in the States in General, anywhere for that matter. Having any type of eating disorder is unhealthy.
Ben thwarted
Geek
Ben thwarted
June 14th, 2006 at 11:36am
_insertstupidnamehere_:

Yeah, it's really annoying how contradictory magasines can be. They say; 'How to love yourself' and then they go; 'How to get that perfect figure.'

And they insist on using stick-thin, gorgeous models. Which is always upsetting.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
June 14th, 2006 at 12:08pm
the problem is, people see the supermodels on tv and in fashion magazines and think thats what they should look like, but the only reason they use women that look like that is coz most of the fashion designers are homos who want the models to look like teeneage girls.
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
June 14th, 2006 at 12:10pm
teenage girls (at last healthy ones) on't look like those models
rolypoly_punk
Idiot
rolypoly_punk
June 14th, 2006 at 12:33pm
well for me, I'd want to die fat and happy than skinny and sad. but anorexia/bulimia can be like a brain disorder thing, too. so people should be happy the way they look. there is at least one beautiful thing in everybody. just do your best to stay healthy. plus, you would look worse anyways when your bony and stuff.
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
June 14th, 2006 at 12:37pm
yeah but eating too much can be a mental problem too
rolypoly_punk
Idiot
rolypoly_punk
June 14th, 2006 at 03:45pm
Viva Darko:
yeah but eating too much can be a mental problem too

point taken... Rolling Eyes
Ben thwarted
Geek
Ben thwarted
June 14th, 2006 at 03:47pm
basketcase123:
well for me, I'd want to die fat and happy than skinny and sad. but anorexia/bulimia can be like a brain disorder thing, too. so people should be happy the way they look. there is at least one beautiful thing in everybody. just do your best to stay healthy. plus, you would look worse anyways when your bony and stuff.

When I hit 65, I am just going to eat, and eat and eat. I won't care about shape when I'm that old!

In fact, I don't care about it that much now...
Register