Global warming

AuthorMessage
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
September 3rd, 2008 at 07:48am
Hardy and Moore Diva:
I am trying to stop it if you have an MSN plz plz plz join the IMathon and support tons of chaitys even one about Gobal Warming.

Bono will thank you for it.

I'm sure Bono will thank you when he's flying overhead in his private jet.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
September 3rd, 2008 at 07:55am
Shadow of a Doubt:
Marianne;.Macarena.:
I feel very very strong about Global Warming.
I mean why doesnt any one care to do somthing about it?!

Because it's not real.

Don't get me wrong though. I'm all for recycling and helping the environment, but I don't believe in Global Warming.

Not believing in global warming takes ignorance beyond belief.

It has now got to the point that the arguments of proof have gotten so great and there is so much evidence to support it that trying to debate someone who doesn't believe is just pointless. The evidence is all around you from the drastic weather changes, to the fact that fuel prices have skyrocketed, the food crisis because parts of the world have started to dry up.

The only reason you refuse to believe in global warming is because it means you have to take responcibility for it, no one in the west likes admitting to the fact they are responcible for the demise of our planet and the lives of millions of people suffering in other parts of the world. go ask a farmer in kenya who has just suffered another year worse than the last if he believes in global warming because he might not have access to the education you do but he's a hell of a lot smarter.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
September 3rd, 2008 at 03:50pm
NeoSteph:

The only reason you refuse to believe in global warming is because it means you have to take responcibility for it, no one in the west likes admitting to the fact they are responcible for the demise of our planet and the lives of millions of people suffering in other parts of the world
There is a very stong belief that global warming is natural, its not like she is some idiot coming out of no where by denying global warming is man's fault. Coolio
ScottishReplica:

Around 30 years ago they were saying ``The ice caps will melt in 10 years`` and other things like that.
But where are we now? Hmm. Coffee

Uhhh, I'm pretty sure our freaking ice caps are melting. Mr. Green
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
September 3rd, 2008 at 03:51pm
NeoSteph:

Not believing in global warming takes ignorance beyond belief.

It has now got to the point that the arguments of proof have gotten so great and there is so much evidence to support it that trying to debate someone who doesn't believe is just pointless. The evidence is all around you from the drastic weather changes, to the fact that fuel prices have skyrocketed, the food crisis because parts of the world have started to dry up.

The only reason you refuse to believe in global warming is because it means you have to take responcibility for it, no one in the west likes admitting to the fact they are responcible for the demise of our planet and the lives of millions of people suffering in other parts of the world. go ask a farmer in kenya who has just suffered another year worse than the last if he believes in global warming because he might not have access to the education you do but he's a hell of a lot smarter.

No. I don't believe in global warming, but the evidence shows me that it isn't real.

3:50. Pay close attention to 4:55 - 5:30. Carbon Dioxide isn't causing it.

Wow, this one's really good.

0:45 to 0:50.

Even the NY Times said he exaggerated.
http://tierneylab.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/07/17/3-questions-for-al-gore/?scp=22&sq=global%20warming%20al%20gore&st=cse

Coolest April on Record:
http://www.wctv.tv/news/headlines/18801014.html

How Global Warming Brings Heavier Snows:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,352272,00.html
The last paragraph explains it all.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
September 3rd, 2008 at 03:51pm
Kurtni:
NeoSteph:

The only reason you refuse to believe in global warming is because it means you have to take responcibility for it, no one in the west likes admitting to the fact they are responcible for the demise of our planet and the lives of millions of people suffering in other parts of the world
There is a very stong belief that global warming is natural, its not like she is some idiot coming out of no where by denying global warming is man's fault. Coolio

Thank you. Con
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
September 3rd, 2008 at 03:52pm
Shadow of a Doubt:

No. I don't believe in global warming, but the evidence shows me that it isn't real.
You mean the evidence you WANT to be shown indicates its not real. You're ignoring all the other evidence that contradicts you.
Shadow of a Doubt:

Thank you. Con
No problem, I still disagree with you though. tehe I just don't think you're ignorant.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
September 10th, 2008 at 07:23pm
Kurtni:
NeoSteph:

ScottishReplica:

Around 30 years ago they were saying ``The ice caps will melt in 10 years`` and other things like that.
But where are we now? Hmm. Coffee

Uhhh, I'm pretty sure our freaking ice caps are melting. Mr. Green

Global warming is a natural process, like the evolution of the planet, but the pace at which it is happening is man made and thats something that can't be rebuted i find it incrediably ignorant. If someone doesn't careless about how their actions affect future generations then what do you call it?
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
September 13th, 2008 at 03:53am
I dont know who here watches Mock the Week, but some interesting comments were made, about how the North Pole is now an island, but there were still people who were more concerned about using the new gapway as a faster trading route. Just think that's an interesting observation of the tragedy of human nature.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
October 15th, 2008 at 05:57pm
You are all used to my immature and stupid posts, so here's another one! (I thought I'd warn you first)

It is the middle of October. I live in Western Pennsylvania. Usually it is in the low 50's now, but the past week it has been in the high 60's. I don't need to wear a sweatshirt. Last night I was walking on campus at 9:00 pm and I didn't need a sweatshirt. The weather here as been perfect. I love it. I don't want it to change. In other words:

Told you it was stupid and immature. And yet I choose to do it anyway. =P

btw, I'm joking since global warming doesn't exist. But I like I've said before: The earth's been heating up and cooling back down, since the day it started spinning 'round and 'round
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 16th, 2008 at 03:02pm
Shadow of a Doubt:

It is the middle of October. I live in Western Pennsylvania. Usually it is in the low 50's now, but the past week it has been in the high 60's. I don't need to wear a sweatshirt. Last night I was walking on campus at 9:00 pm and I didn't need a sweatshirt. The weather here as been perfect. I love it. I don't want it to change. In other words:
The fact that you're using localized, recent temperatures to judge climate change shows you clearly don't understand the principles of global warming.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
October 19th, 2008 at 10:28pm
I guess, you're right. Since I'm always wrong.

It's cold again, so whatever.
Jas.
Idiot
Jas.
November 9th, 2008 at 12:44am
It's pretty sad, coz there's been a drought in Australia for eleven years.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
November 11th, 2008 at 02:49pm
Kurtni:
Shadow of a Doubt:

The fact that you're using localized, recent temperatures to judge climate change shows you clearly don't understand the principles of global warming.
totally.
the temperature did not rise 20 degrees from global warming. we'd be fucking DEAD.

It's called a warm front buddy.

edit: WAIT, read the whole post. she was joking.
lisbeth
Falling In Love With The Board
lisbeth
November 12th, 2008 at 01:50pm
I have mixed opinions on global warming.
I remember seeing this graph in a science lesson that proves that this has happened before. Y'know, the temperature rising dramatically.
But yeah, I'm sure we're contributing to the problem though.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
November 14th, 2008 at 03:11pm
why don't people think global warming exists? I don't know, I haven't looked at any of that stuff.

I know we're transitioning into an ice age.. but you know these transitions are about 4,000 years. I'm guessing. and the tempertaure rose by 1 degree... (read that in a time magazine in 6th grade) in the past 50 years. I find it kinda wierd that that is happening, and we emit Billions of TONS of CO2 into the air each day, most of it coming from the US and China.
Dr.Hymen
Geek
Dr.Hymen

Blog
November 30th, 2008 at 08:09am
Long story short for me:

I don't think humans are the cause of Global Warming. I believe it is a natural process and humans are just speeding it up.
Effy
Addict
Effy
November 30th, 2008 at 03:35pm
I do not believe that mankind is the cause of global warming. It is happening, but we are not to blaim.
Last year we watched al gores horrible movie in biology and our teacher pointed out every way he tries to persuade you, and every way he twists things around to make a point. Like when he speaks of a 'similar storm' that hit Europe and the prime minister of Britain who warned everyone but they refused to believe him and that millions of people died.
He was talking about Hitler and the Holocaust. But he ´forgot´ to mention that.

In my school not a single teacher believes that mankind is responsible so we have had a lot of lessons about it, so I dont believe in it.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
December 19th, 2008 at 08:02pm
It seems very narcissistic to think that humans has such a huge impact on the world, that we are capable of drastically changing the climate, when you stop and think about it, it's actually ridiculous the amount of people who believe it when there is no real conclusive evidence.

All this is just hype combined with ignorance about how science works.
I LOL'd
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
December 19th, 2008 at 09:13pm
Incubus:
It , it's actually ridiculous the amount of people who believe it when there is no rseems very narcissistic to think that humans has such a huge impact on the world, that we are capable of drastically changing the climate, when you stop and think about iteal conclusive evidence.

All this is just hype combined with ignorance about how science works.
I LOL'd
the united states realeases billions [like, 20-30 billion] tons of CO2 each day. china has a little less. The amount of CO2 that needs to be in the air to rise temperature. less than .1% of the air needs to be like this.

and it's not narcissism. and how is science ignorant? It's probably the most accurate form of knowledge.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
December 19th, 2008 at 09:18pm
The Government:
Long story short for me:

I don't think humans are the cause of Global Warming. I believe it is a natural process and humans are just speeding it up.
most people believe this. I pretty much do too.
yes, that's fine that the earth is warming up. it's suppoused to. But the fact that humans are speeding it up is dangerous for the enviroment, just saying
Register