Global warming

AuthorMessage
killing loneliness
Idiot
killing loneliness
June 22nd, 2005 at 03:34pm
global warming is actualy our foult, cernobl and all those other ''acidentas''...everyone says that ''we can deal with it''...no we most certainly can't or at least, we can't do it alone...we have hurt nature soo much..now it's gonna pay us back..we have diserved it...well...if those scientists and ppl think they r soooo smart and clever, then Y FOR SHIT'S SAKE DON'T THEY DO ANYTHING???thats the big question...we can anser it, cuz they don't no how. ok,...i'm gein a lil carryed away, i think i'm gonna tell a long story so i better shut up.
killing loneliness
Idiot
killing loneliness
June 22nd, 2005 at 03:34pm
*acidents
Dom
Jackass
Dom
June 23rd, 2005 at 02:14pm
hydrogen fuel cells are the answer! i wont bore you with the technical side of how they work but basically all you put in is hydrogen and all that comes out is water! Dont worry it wont explode like a lot of people fear hydrogen will and they do produce a lot of energy. Homes could even be powered using it. Just think in 10 years they will be cheap enough for ordinary people to buy hydrogen powered cars. The fuel will be a lot cheaper than petrol (if you live in the UK you'll know how expensive it is, its a lot cheaper in america). Carbon Dioxide emmisions will be dramatically cut. The only problem at the moment is that the hydrogen is being produced in un-enviromentaly ways. But a lot less than is being produced by cars.

P.S there is that other theory that the suns just burning brighter than it was years ago and thats the real cause of global warming...
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 23rd, 2005 at 02:18pm
we've been doing about different sources of energy in science and i say
BURN CHICKEN CRAP!!!!
ok, little outburst over...but seriously, it is a good, renewable source of energy

or we could combine a combination of everything
solar for summer, wind for autumn, hydrogen for winter and burning chicken poo for spring!
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
June 24th, 2005 at 12:01am
The highest point on the Maldives is one metre above sea level, think about that. The tsunami in December ruined it, but global warming is a premanent thing. You saw those pictures I posted, all that beauty may disappear one day. Crying or Very sad
Rage&Love
King For A Couple Of Days
Rage&Love
June 24th, 2005 at 04:58pm
people in this world are getting too selfish now a days and not caring about the environment we live in and how to protect it.
I'm not saying im not one of these people but i am trying to do more myself to help stop global warming
Rage&Love
King For A Couple Of Days
Rage&Love
June 24th, 2005 at 05:01pm
rock00chick:
BURN CHICKEN CRAP!!!!
ok, little outburst over...but seriously, it is a good, renewable source of energy

solar for summer, wind for autumn, hydrogen for winter and burning chicken poo for spring!
yeah i did wind
that lesson was kinda boring though thats why me and danni turned it into green day karaoke
Dom
Jackass
Dom
June 25th, 2005 at 06:24am
warning_05:
rock00chick:
BURN CHICKEN CRAP!!!!

yeah i did wind
that lesson was kinda boring though thats why me and danni turned it into green day karaoke

please, please keep on topic in this section.
kueibe
Idiot
kueibe
June 25th, 2005 at 09:44am
well, i don't think the big flood will kill us but a global colding will put an end in the human history!
cuz there is more and more evidence are showing the ultimate result of global warming is global colding! which is more terrible than global warming!!! with less solar energy, the food supply (i mean the 1st trophic level) will disappear thus eventually we will starve to death!

so , firsty ,we have to minimize the impact of global warming so therefore prevent global colding!!!
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
July 6th, 2005 at 10:36pm
for the people who say that scientists arent doing anything, your wrong. its just that you dont knwo anything about it. ok, lets see you do what they do. the research would a lot slower.

so instead of bitching, ride your bike to school and shut up
Fely
Basket Case
Fely
July 18th, 2005 at 07:56pm
global warming is happing.it's been going on for ages.and now the summers seem to get hotter and hotter it's kind of obvious.
Dry Ice
Jackass
Dry Ice
July 19th, 2005 at 03:30am
Yup, it's soooo hot down here in Texas *starts sweating*
*unwanted*
Jackass
*unwanted*
July 19th, 2005 at 08:43am
the weather up here in the cold north is pretty weird Confused like I have this huge river floating not long away from me, and usually the warm weather melts the snow up in the mountains so that the river grows.. this usually happens in may, now it's in the middle of july and it still hasn't come up to it's normal hight..
It should be warm enough for the snow now Confused
Fely
Basket Case
Fely
July 19th, 2005 at 09:47am
greendayrox_07:
even in scotland it is really hot.
Dry Ice
Jackass
Dry Ice
July 19th, 2005 at 07:13pm
PrettyVacant:
greendayrox_07:
even in scotland it is really hot.

It is? wow
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
July 20th, 2005 at 01:06am
EVEN IN CANADA IT'S HOT! And that's saying something.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
July 20th, 2005 at 01:08am
zdf_jammin:
for the people who say that scientists arent doing anything, your wrong. its just that you dont knwo anything about it. ok, lets see you do what they do. the research would a lot slower.

so instead of bitching, ride your bike to school and shut up
Thank you. My dad is a scientist specializing in biodiversity, but he does handle global warming issues and I know he works hard. He is in Equidor right now.
No Knowledge Of Love
Idiot
No Knowledge Of Love
July 20th, 2005 at 04:19am
It's been happening ever since. We need to build more houses instead of fuck damn gas stations. We need hybird cars (electricity and gas). We need to build houses kinda like buildings. More recycling. No waste of food, because if you do, the it'll take up too much space. More tree planting and we need to respect mother nature VERY much. Glaciers are beggining to melt BADLY. People are beggining to die because of world hunger, or AIDS. And well, that's all I have to say for now!
xxgreenday13xx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xxgreenday13xx
July 26th, 2005 at 08:16am
horrible

SAVE THE EARTH

wow i sound like a hippee O_o

odd moment
Kitti
Falling In Love With The Board
Kitti
July 26th, 2005 at 12:20pm
people do know that unless someone like ralph nader ends up in the oval office, nothing is gonna change, right? no matter where you live, it really is the guy in charge of the US thats gonna change things for the world. especially since the US has 45% of the worlds money to affect change with...but until we put a REAL liberal in office HERE, the rest of the world is fucked environmentally and otherwise. just pointing that out. cuz it is important.
Register