Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
June 5th, 2006 at 09:23am
spill_no_sick:
yes we know, "love has no gender"
I love the reinforcement on that statement

I wasn't saying it was true, I was wondering what some people think about that, and maybe someone could explain why they do/don't believe in that statement. I wasn't just simply posting it.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
June 5th, 2006 at 03:14pm
sheepless and redundant:
I whole-heartedly support homosexuals (and heterosexuals), I just don't really get how love can have a gender Confused
I guess it's partly what kind of thing you look for in a partner...

I think its more that if you love someone you don't care what sex they are, but that doesn't mean you can't have a preference to one sex over another.
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
June 5th, 2006 at 03:15pm
sheepless and redundant:
spill_no_sick:

I wasn't saying it was true, I was wondering what some people think about that, and maybe someone could explain why they do/don't believe in that statement. I wasn't just simply posting it.
I'm not attacking you personally, but this topic is just half a sentence "in my opinion" statements and almost all of them are useless

if that's all this thread is good for it should either be locked or moved to a different forum
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
June 5th, 2006 at 05:47pm
spill_no_sick:
sheepless and redundant:
spill_no_sick:

I'm not attacking you personally, but this topic is just half a sentence "in my opinion" statements and almost all of them are useless

if that's all this thread is good for it should either be locked or moved to a different forum

Oh, okay, gotcha. Yeah, most of this stuff has been said already.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
June 13th, 2006 at 11:59am
as far as im concerned, the only tiime it matters if someones homosexual is if your dating them
Comic tragedy
Idiot
Comic tragedy
July 31st, 2006 at 12:36am
Evil is when you try to kill everybody, take over the world, and make everybody eat vomit. Gay is a man liking a man. I don't see how these two subjects are linked.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 6th, 2007 at 10:26pm
You know, one of the biggest arguements against homosexuality is that it's not natural. The word "natural" is derived from "nature". So, can we judge what's natural based on what nature does?

Multiple animals exhibit homosexual, bisexual and asexual behavior. It isn't just one type of animal; it is all kinds from every end of the spectrum. Now, humans and other animals are obviously seperated in certain ways based on our development, but humans are still animals. How can homosexuality be judged to be unnatural when it's such a large part of nature. If homosexuality is percieved as being wrong by certain religions, why would god have created animals that show the same behavior? Well, if it is unnatural, we can all look on the brightside and know that there will be a zoo in hell... it might be too hot for the penguins though.

Some species don't even have males for them to reproduce with in the first place. The Amazon molly is a species of fish that reproduces by the process of gynogenesis, which means that no genetic material from a male is used during the development of her eggs. Her offspring will be identical clones of her.

Pygmy Chimpanzees do all kinds of crazy sexual things other animals don't do( they do some kinky stuff with trees O_O), and bisexuality is a part of the their everyday life. Males show homosexual behavior all the time, it's how they successfully can work together in groups and exist in social groups. Females do the similar things and tend to be more isolated from the males in their groups because of the social bond they form when engaging in sexual behavior. These chimps are some of the most human like on the planet. They communicate with vocalizations, have simlar facial expressions and identical hand gestures to humans.

Sup @ homosexual animals
PaNcAkEs
Jackass
PaNcAkEs

Blog
May 7th, 2007 at 02:48am
opinions are like arseholes, everybody's got one.
I personaly think there's nothing wrong with being gay, its who you are.
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
May 7th, 2007 at 09:29am
LMFAO cockroaches are on the gay list too
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
May 7th, 2007 at 03:21pm
Kurtni:
You know, one of the biggest arguements against homosexuality is that it's not natural. The word "natural" is derived from "nature". So, can we judge what's natural based on what nature does?

Multiple animals exhibit homosexual, bisexual and asexual behavior. It isn't just one type of animal; it is all kinds from every end of the spectrum. Now, humans and other animals are obviously seperated in certain ways based on our development, but humans are still animals. How can homosexuality be judged to be unnatural when it's such a large part of nature. If homosexuality is percieved as being wrong by certain religions, why would god have created animals that show the same behavior? Well, if it is unnatural, we can all look on the brightside and know that there will be a zoo in hell... it might be too hot for the penguins though.

Some species don't even have males for them to reproduce with in the first place. The Amazon molly is a species of fish that reproduces by the process of gynogenesis, which means that no genetic material from a male is used during the development of her eggs. Her offspring will be identical clones of her.

Pygmy Chimpanzees do all kinds of crazy sexual things other animals don't do( they do some kinky stuff with trees O_O), and bisexuality is a part of the their everyday life. Males show homosexual behavior all the time, it's how they successfully can work together in groups and exist in social groups. Females do the similar things and tend to be more isolated from the males in their groups because of the social bond they form when engaging in sexual behavior. These chimps are some of the most human like on the planet. They communicate with vocalizations, have simlar facial expressions and identical hand gestures to humans.

Sup @ homosexual animals
I just want to thank you for this interesting post and I hope everyone reads it. Mr. Green
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
May 11th, 2007 at 03:27pm
Ivana-palooza:
Kurtni:

Sup @ homosexual animals
I just want to thank you for this interesting post and I hope everyone reads it. Mr. Green
I agree with both. And I've been trying to tell everyone in all the threads with debates about being gay, all along, mostly what Kurtni summed up up there.
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
May 14th, 2007 at 03:49pm
My guinea pig is a homosexual. His name is Monty =]
We love him no matter what his sexual preference is.
Ol' Blue Eyes.
King For A Couple Of Days
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
May 17th, 2007 at 11:32pm
http://60minutes.yahoo.com/segment/68/gay_or_straight

I thought this was rather relevant. Thoughts?
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
May 18th, 2007 at 02:00pm
Peardrops:
My friend's snake is also named Monty. And it's a python! Ahbrow

*Waits for someone to make the connection.*
Brendon Urie..
King For A Couple Of Days
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
May 18th, 2007 at 03:48pm
Anji:
Peardrops:

Monty Python perhaps?
[/spam]
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
May 18th, 2007 at 03:58pm
druscilla; in rags:
Anji:
Peardrops:

Monty Python perhaps?
[/spam]
OMG! You did it! Cheese
Hitchcock Starlet
Addict
Hitchcock Starlet
May 18th, 2007 at 04:30pm
I don't get this whole homophobia thing. Jeez we're all just people. What difference does it make if you love guys or girls or both? And talking that being gay is against nature is just wrong. Think about it. People are the ones destroying the nature itself and nobody gives a shit about it, and then when it comes to being gay, they say its against nature. And destroying the nature is not against it? But that's not the subject here.
There's one more thing I don't understand here. Church says being gay is "evil". Isn't God supposed to accept every human being, no matter what? That's also what Jesus said. So why is the Church against it?
I believe everyone has a right to love whoever he/she wants. So what if it's the person of same sex?

But. That's just my opinion.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 18th, 2007 at 04:34pm
Cereal Killer:
I believe everyone has a right to love whoever he/she wants.

Do you believe in incest?
Hitchcock Starlet
Addict
Hitchcock Starlet
May 18th, 2007 at 04:57pm
Bloodraine:
Cereal Killer:
I believe everyone has a right to love whoever he/she wants.

Do you believe in incest?

What I meant to say was I believe everyone has a right to love whoever he/she wants,regardless of what sex that person is.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 18th, 2007 at 07:48pm
druscilla; in rags:
Anji:
Peardrops:

Monty Python perhaps?
[/spam]

I DON'T LIKE SPAM. OMFG
Register