AuthorMessage
define_normal
Banned
define_normal

Blog
June 17th, 2007 at 04:36pm
Timid:
I'm not sure if this has been covered yet, it probably has, but still:

It irritates me when people are all "Homosexuality is wrong because it's not natural" but lots of people do unnatural things all the time.

That's nice, sweetie. But there are also terrible consequences and no proper place to stick things in and no bundles of joy! Eh?
Brendon Urie..
King For A Couple Of Days
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
June 17th, 2007 at 11:14pm
^
Yeah and some women can't get pregnant.
And if homosexuality isn't natural then why is the prostate gland so important for male sexual pleasure in homosexual sex?
December Cynic
Geek
December Cynic

Mibba Blog
June 18th, 2007 at 02:20am
Christians do not believe that being homosexual is "evil", per say, but rather that it is wrong. The Bible says it's wrong and unnatural, and they believe in what the Bible says. Question answered.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
June 18th, 2007 at 04:16am
Soda loves Sylar:
Christians do not believe that being homosexual is "evil", per say, but rather that it is wrong. The Bible says it's wrong and unnatural, and they believe in what the Bible says. Question answered.
Ph, yeah, I love it how they judge what is or isn't natural. I think they would allow a heterosexual marriage even though the men and women practice sexual perversity like sticking stuff into their asses or doing SM. Hell, they would allow it even if the women gets daily beat-up by her husband. They say being a homosexual is sick and perverted as if only homosexuals do sick and perverted things. News flash, heterosexuals do it too, but that is sooo much more natural, of course.
wfougoafoihqfe
Falling In Love With The Board
wfougoafoihqfe
June 18th, 2007 at 11:24am
define_normal:
Timid:

It irritates me when people are all "Homosexuality is wrong because it's not natural" but lots of people do unnatural things all the time.

That's nice, sweetie. But there are also terrible consequences and no proper place to stick things in and no bundles of joy! Eh?
I personally don't think body parts are essential to love someone.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 18th, 2007 at 11:40am
define_normal:
A lot of that is Jewish tradition that dosen't need to be followed today.

Then why, pray tell, are you still following it?
You cannot be selective with the Bible. I'm afraid, sweetie, it's all or nothing, because God's word didn't become irrelevant and 'doesn't need to be followed today' just because 2,000 years have passed. If the rest of the OT 'dosen't need to be followed today', then why the flaming christ on a bicycle are you still taking Leviticus 20:13 seriously?

You can't say, "Oh, laying with a man as with a woman is wrong, but I'll disregard the rest of Leviticus because it suits me and my modern life". You're picking and choosing scripture to suit you and your needs. That is pure and unadultered hypocrisy.
define_normal
Banned
define_normal

Blog
June 18th, 2007 at 06:23pm
We live in the era of the New Covenant. After Jesus died, some things changed. And if you look at homosexuality in the Bible, it is mentioned as being wrong both before and after Christ's death.
December Cynic
Geek
December Cynic

Mibba Blog
June 18th, 2007 at 06:46pm
Timid:
define_normal:
Timid:

I personally don't think body parts are essential to love someone.

I agree.
hardcorexxxnerd
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
hardcorexxxnerd

Mibba
June 18th, 2007 at 08:20pm
Love is love and it's the one thing that we are in dire need of in this world.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
June 19th, 2007 at 03:52am
hardcorexxxnerd:
The "love is love" thing has been discussed so many times and it doesn't work Dance
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 19th, 2007 at 11:14am
hardcorexxxnerd:

If a 89 year old man loves a 5 year old, do they have the right to get married? If someone is in love with their cat do they have the right to get married? I mean you said love is love...
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 19th, 2007 at 11:25am
define_normal:
We live in the era of the New Covenant. After Jesus died, some things changed. And if you look at homosexuality in the Bible, it is mentioned as being wrong both before and after Christ's death.

I'm sorry, what?
December Cynic
Geek
December Cynic

Mibba Blog
June 19th, 2007 at 06:50pm
Kurtni:
hardcorexxxnerd:

If a 89 year old man loves a 5 year old, do they have the right to get married? If someone is in love with their cat do they have the right to get married? I mean you said love is love...

If an eighty-nine year old man loves a five year old girl, they do not have the right to get married. Marriage is between two consulting adults. For the same reason, one cannot marry a cat...Or any other animal, for that matter.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 19th, 2007 at 06:52pm
Soda loves Sylar:
Kurtni:
hardcorexxxnerd:

If an eighty-nine year old man loves a five year old girl, they do not have the right to get married. Marriage is between two consulting adults. For the same reason, one cannot marry a cat...Or any other animal, for that matter.

Well, based on that person argument they should have the right, because love is love.. Mr. Green You just proved my point, marriage does need regulation, love or no love.
define_normal
Banned
define_normal

Blog
June 19th, 2007 at 07:23pm
Bloodraine:
define_normal:

I'm sorry, what?

Paul also mentions in one of his letter how a man being with another man and a woman with another woman is wrong.

The Bible never says not have sex before marriage and never says how to have sex.

It just condemns cheating, violence towards your partner, and homosexuality.
I'm sure anyone can agree with those first two.
A lot of the ethics we have in our culture(aka our views on lying, cheating, stealing, murdering, abusive behavior, and what is considered unacceptable conduct) come from the Bible.
Comic tragedy
Idiot
Comic tragedy
August 13th, 2007 at 05:42am
define_normal:
The Bible never says not have sex before marriage and never says how to have sex.

Really?! Ahbrow
I'mComing.BeScared.
King For A Couple Of Days
I'mComing.BeScared.
August 13th, 2007 at 02:32pm
Comic Tragedy:
define_normal:

Really?! Ahbrow

???

Are u sure?
schooldropout
Banned
schooldropout

Blog
August 13th, 2007 at 07:37pm
People don't like what they don't understand. Thats why we have the bastards in power that we have, over 50 % of them are homaphobic and agree to being arrested under the anti homosexual act of 1912
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
August 13th, 2007 at 09:09pm
Kurtni:
hardcorexxxnerd:

To be in love I don't think you necessarily have to get married.
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
August 14th, 2007 at 05:21am
Bloodraine:
define_normal:

I'm sorry, what?

How come we can eat shrimp and pork now but homosexuals still can't have sex?
I mean I really dont get that. In Leviticus it says you can't eat shrimp or any bottom dweller [me thinks] or piggies cause they're dirty [not really] and a man can't have sex with a man but then the New Covenant says we can eat shrimp and pork but still no man on man sex? Is that right....? IS IT CAUSE THEY CAN"T CONCIEVE? :O
Register