Sexuality

AuthorMessage
Ol' Blue Eyes.
King For A Couple Of Days
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
August 24th, 2007 at 11:25pm
erikagreenday3:
i know some people that are gay there could be some very powerful pople that are gay so I say " Go ahead and be gay I don't care I would support you either way" and there are so well know people too with tv shows like Ellen Degenerus. I only know that cause I heard it from someone and she says that when I watch her show with my mom and she is very talented comedian and a great host she hosted the grammys or emmy's or something like that .
WTF
schooldropout
Banned
schooldropout

Blog
August 25th, 2007 at 07:10pm
You are who you are. You can't change that and no one else can iether, people don't like what they don't understand. The bible condems a lot of things,in those days the people thought it was a satanist act to have a rendevous with the same sex. Being commited to the same sex was the same as killing, you were to be killed. The bible is all about condradictions, it same its wrong to kill a person but if its in the act of god its okay.
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
August 27th, 2007 at 08:42pm
schooldropout:
You are who you are. You can't change that and no one else can iether, people don't like what they don't understand. The bible condems a lot of things,in those days the people thought it was a satanist act to have a rendevous with the same sex. Being commited to the same sex was the same as killing, you were to be killed. The bible is all about condradictions, it same its wrong to kill a person but if its in the act of god its okay.
I can't really agree with you.

I am who I am, yes. But there are aspects of myself that I do not like, and I can only assume that certain people view their homosexuality as detrimental. If you'd been brought up in a devoutly religious family, and had fantasties involving the same sex, which goes against everything you've been taught, obviously you'd be freaked out.

I dislike how you belittle the Bible. It was written during a certain time, for certain people, and maybe you don't agree with it, but that doesn't mean it's necessarily wrong. And nowhere in the Bible does it say you should kill in the name of God. People take the Bible to mean what they want it to, and use it to justify their action
Komischer
Jackass
Komischer
August 28th, 2007 at 01:52am
ByeByeBeautiful:
Komischer:

I was reading a christian mag someone gave my mom to give to me and it said that even thinking sexual THOUGHTS is supposed to be as bad as DOING it. I personaly think that's a bit far, but that's my own personal opinion.

OMG....I'm Christian and I think that the writers was....well..stupid. When u are teenager u're interested in sexual things and it's not your fault. Your body is changing and it's normal.
I'd ask the writers , do they never have sexual thoughts?Especially when they was younger.

I agree with you. I only read the magazine because my mother wanted me to. She's against any sort of homosexual activity (along with my father), but I am totally for it, even though I'm asexual.

Speaking of asexuality, even though I don't have to desire to DO sexual acts, I do still THINK about them, which is a "sin". I'm sorry to all the mega-christians out there, but I think that's a load of shit. God supposable gave mankind free-will, right? So why shouldn't we be able to think about sex without being reprimanded?
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
August 28th, 2007 at 08:45pm
Komischer:
ByeByeBeautiful:
Komischer:

I was reading a christian mag someone gave my mom to give to me and it said that even thinking sexual THOUGHTS is supposed to be as bad as DOING it. I personaly think that's a bit far, but that's my own personal opinion.

OMG....I'm Christian and I think that the writers was....well..stupid. When u are teenager u're interested in sexual things and it's not your fault. Your body is changing and it's normal.
I'd ask the writers , do they never have sexual thoughts?Especially when they was younger.

I agree with you. I only read the magazine because my mother wanted me to. She's against any sort of homosexual activity (along with my father), but I am totally for it, even though I'm asexual.

Speaking of asexuality, even though I don't have to desire to DO sexual acts, I do still THINK about them, which is a "sin". I'm sorry to all the mega-christians out there, but I think that's a load of shit. God supposable gave mankind free-will, right? So why shouldn't we be able to think about sex without being reprimanded?
It's not about free will, or whatever. It's about keeping yourself pure for whoever you're going to marry.
a-dawg.
Falling In Love With The Board
a-dawg.
August 28th, 2007 at 11:33pm
xXxAndreaIsCoolxXx:
Ol' Blue Eyes.:
erikagreenday3:
i know some people that are gay there could be some very powerful pople that are gay so I say " Go ahead and be gay I don't care I would support you either way" and there are so well know people too with tv shows like Ellen Degenerus. I only know that cause I heard it from someone and she says that when I watch her show with my mom and she is very talented comedian and a great host she hosted the grammys or emmy's or something like that .
WTF

My thoughts exactly.
I think what he/she means is that many openly gay people in the public eye have still managed to have very successful careers? Ellen DeGeneres is a good example, because her admission to being gay was an inspiration to many other performers, and she managed to maintain an excellent career despite being openly gay..
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
September 4th, 2007 at 08:21am
Luna Lovegood:
I think what he/she means is that many openly gay people in the public eye have still managed to have very successful careers? Ellen DeGeneres is a good example, because her admission to being gay was an inspiration to many other performers, and she managed to maintain an excellent career despite being openly gay..
Though, correct me if I'm mistaken, I was under the impression that she was still er, silenced when it came to mentioning it. I mean, on her show...I heard/thought that she wasn't allowed to mention her homosexuality.
greendea
Jackass
greendea
September 5th, 2007 at 12:16am
i think being gay it's the same thing to be etero....who cares what you love? the important is be happy!(and have sex)
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
September 5th, 2007 at 05:03am
Misanthropist:
Luna Lovegood:
Though, correct me if I'm mistaken, I was under the impression that she was still er, silenced when it came to mentioning it. I mean, on her show...I heard/thought that she wasn't allowed to mention her homosexuality.
I had heard that she, herself, chose not to speak of it.
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
September 7th, 2007 at 03:44am
Ol' Blue Eyes.:
Oh, I see I was mistaken Think i looked it up

AfterEllen.com:
Some critics believed the first sitcom suffered its ratings decline because it was "too gay," and Ellen appears to have learned from that. She has made it abundantly clear in interviews that she isn't going to incorporate topics and issues related to gay culture or gay rights into the show, at least not deliberately. She seems to be swinging too far in the opposite direction, though, actively avoiding the subject even when it makes sense to mention it.

That makes more sense, i suppose
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
September 7th, 2007 at 03:52am
Misanthropist:
Ol' Blue Eyes.:
Oh, I see I was mistaken Think i looked it up

AfterEllen.com:
Some critics believed the first sitcom suffered its ratings decline because it was "too gay," and Ellen appears to have learned from that. She has made it abundantly clear in interviews that she isn't going to incorporate topics and issues related to gay culture or gay rights into the show, at least not deliberately. She seems to be swinging too far in the opposite direction, though, actively avoiding the subject even when it makes sense to mention it.

That makes more sense, i suppose
I almost wish that she would at least talk about it in some respects. Maybe not make the entire show a forum for sexuality, but not avoid it.

I mean, Graham Norton's a complete success, and he's openly gay, and talks about it on his show when the opportunity arises.
WaltzMoore
Geek
WaltzMoore

Blog
September 12th, 2007 at 08:39pm
I'm gay and i get put down for it everyday at school..
in different ways
some people look at me weirdly..
guys inch away from me when i for example stand next to them or behind them in the cafeteria line..
some shout out words at me
some beat me up
some even rub up against me sexually saying things like "you like that faggot?"

but i dont care
i really dont effing care
im not changing for no one
im happy this way
even though i get shit for the happiness and relief i feel myself is what matters
and i have the most amazing boyfriend a guy could ask for.
so despite all that
i find my life perfect <3
greendea
Jackass
greendea
September 12th, 2007 at 09:01pm
yeah! continue like this! don't give a fuck about these very stupid people! they don't think at all, they are only idiots
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
September 12th, 2007 at 10:38pm
WaltzMoore:
in different ways
guys inch away from me when i for example stand next to them or behind them in the cafeteria line..
some beat me up

but i dont care
im happy this way
even though i get shit for the happiness and relief i feel myself is what matters
so despite all that
That made me smile big Very Happy
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
September 13th, 2007 at 03:03am
WaltzMoore:
in different ways
some beat me up

but i dont care
im happy this way
so despite all that
Clap Clap Clap Clap
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
September 13th, 2007 at 10:00am
Gone Barrowman:

yes OMGyes
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
September 13th, 2007 at 10:36am
Ellaisonfire:
Gone Barrowman:

yes OMGyes
Same here. Con
WaltzMoore
Geek
WaltzMoore

Blog
September 13th, 2007 at 06:25pm
see
and people like you making me feel even better
^^
-GROUP HUG-
..yerr =P
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
September 13th, 2007 at 07:21pm
WaltzMoore:
see
and people like you making me feel even better
^^
-GROUP HUG-
..yerr =P
-joins in quickly before going back ontopic- Hug
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
September 14th, 2007 at 07:31pm
At my school, people were really leaneant to my gay friend when he was here. He'd be feeling up guys all the time, for a laugh, and they'd play along to make him happy.
Register