GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
September 26th, 2007 at 10:38pm
Can You Say OBSESSED:

What excuse?

It's gotten personal?

Stop. Just stop.
Two mods have warned you about your ~attitude~, and yet you carry on? Just leave Ella,and everyone else you seem to have a grudge against, ALONE. A-L-O-N-E.
greendea
Jackass
greendea
September 26th, 2007 at 10:58pm
Cobra:
greendea:

you're right... because i thought also that it was a comment homophobic..

care to elaborate?

i don't want to leave her alone, so i'm supporting her
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
September 26th, 2007 at 11:36pm
greendea:
Cobra:
greendea:

you're right... because i thought also that it was a comment homophobic..

care to elaborate?

i don't want to leave her alone, so i'm supporting her

uh... what?
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
September 26th, 2007 at 11:37pm
Can You Say OBSESSED:

I am myself, and if someone thinks I have an attitude as opposed to people who put words in my mouth, insult me, and wish death upon me... fine. I am not going to change my personality because people think I have an attitude for percieving things a different way than someone else.

People have asked you nicely to stop.
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
September 27th, 2007 at 12:18am
So, if it's okay for you to have an attitude, then it's okay for someone else to be homophobic, right? File

Anyway, there's a big difference between not liking/not agreeing with something and bashing it. If someone considers homosexuality to be un-natural, it's not the same thing as saying it should not exist or is an unacceptable way to be. Obviously, taking out your eggs, bumping some little soldiers into them in a plastic cup and then stuffing them back in the woman is not natural, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with doing it. In fact, most of our lives are not natural these days. Eyesight correction is not natural, birth control is not natural, sedatives are not natural. Everyone knows that, but we still do it because there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. As there is nothing wrong with homosexuality. I'm sure there are quite a few gay people out there who think it's not natural, but it's not like they're homophobes. Faith
FUCK GSB
Banned
FUCK GSB
September 27th, 2007 at 04:54am
Can You Say OBSESSED:
THE CONTENTS OF ALL HER STUPID POSTS

You're fucking annoying. The internet, this website, this forum, not even this topic is about you!
Please, spend your remaining years in a hole, or make at least one point in ONE post.

You talk backwards, you know nothing, and you're the biggest hypocrite i've ever talked to.

You make posts that seem legit, but you're just an idiot in the end.
You say you're bi, but this is obviously a sin in your religion yet you (according to most people in your religion) choose to sin anyway.

I have nothing wrong with gay people, transvestites, bisexuals, but you're just a moron.
Not only does god not like homosexuals, but he says that they need to be "put to death"

How do you ever expect to make a point, ever, when everything you say is completely retarded?
Ol' Blue Eyes.
King For A Couple Of Days
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
September 27th, 2007 at 05:14am
Moral Threat:
Can You Say OBSESSED:

You're fucking annoying. The internet, this website, this forum, not even this topic is about you!
Please, spend your remaining years in a hole, or make at least one point in ONE post.

You talk backwards, you know nothing, and you're the biggest hypocrite i've ever talked to.

You say you're bi, but this is obviously a sin in your religion yet you (according to most people in your religion) choose to sin anyway.

I have nothing wrong with gay people, transvestites, bisexuals, but you're just a moron.
Not only does god not like homosexuals, but he says that they need to be "put to death"

How do you ever expect to make a point, ever, when everything you say is completely retarded?
It's a good thing you've said this, because I've been thinking it as of late.
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
September 27th, 2007 at 05:15am
Cobra:
So, if it's okay for you to have an attitude, then it's okay for someone else to be homophobic, right? File

Anyway, there's a big difference between not liking/not agreeing with something and bashing it. If someone considers homosexuality to be un-natural, it's not the same thing as saying it should not exist or is an unacceptable way to be. Obviously, taking out your eggs, bumping some little soldiers into them in a plastic cup and then stuffing them back in the woman is not natural, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with doing it. In fact, most of our lives are not natural these days. Eyesight correction is not natural, birth control is not natural, sedatives are not natural. Everyone knows that, but we still do it because there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. As there is nothing wrong with homosexuality. I'm sure there are quite a few gay people out there who think it's not natural, but it's not like they're homophobes. Faith
I raised this point to her in the "Cure for Homosexuality Thread" and she didn't feel it was legitimate there either.
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
September 27th, 2007 at 05:31am
Can You Say OBSESSED:
Moral Threat:
Can You Say OBSESSED:

Thank you.
I never claimed it was.
=]

God*

As I've already explained, and as anyone who is educated about religion would know, simply because I believe in a certain Lord does not mean I believe in every word written in The Bible.

I have noticed that nobody says that calling me a retarded idiotic hypocritical moron is disrespectful.
Yet when I call someone's views ignorant, I have fifteen people jump down my throat.
=]
Personally, if this post had been made before you started causing all these problems and attacking members of this site, I would have defended you. But at this point, I agree with him too much to do anything but applaude his words.
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
September 27th, 2007 at 05:36am
Rolling Eyes
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
September 27th, 2007 at 05:40am
Can You Say OBSESSED:
-Calling me a retard is not an attack?-
Is that a yes?
You attacked first, and that's the last I'll say on this subject.
Billie's Willie
Billie's Willie

Mibba Blog
September 27th, 2007 at 05:40am
*cough*
Honestly, take your personal problems elsewhere. Rolling Eyes
FUCK GSB
Banned
FUCK GSB
September 27th, 2007 at 05:54am
If you will actually prove these things to be wrong somewhere, then please do so!
If you claim to believe in a certain god, and there is a book that contains "the words" of that god...then yes, you do claim to agree with that! That or you are going against god. So which one is it?
Kaede
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Kaede
October 7th, 2007 at 10:30am
In my opinion, there's nothing wrong with being gay. They are humans just like everyone else but they are just attracted to the same gender.
WaltzMoore
Geek
WaltzMoore

Blog
October 31st, 2007 at 08:30pm
maybe the word "natural" isnt the best to put it but it is perfectly normal, to us at least.
people usually say "looks dont matter" why should gender then?
girls and boys can both me charming, nice, respectful, good personality, caring and all that.
I can't choose who i fall in love with or who I like for example..it just comes out of nowhere..you cant control that tingling feeling you get in your stomach once you see that special person or how happy they make you feel.
schooldropout
Banned
schooldropout

Blog
October 31st, 2007 at 09:22pm
You can't be thrown out of a church for anything, its a public place.
schooldropout
Banned
schooldropout

Blog
October 31st, 2007 at 09:22pm
If being gay isn;t natural why do we have a prostate?
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
November 1st, 2007 at 12:45am
schooldropout:
You can't be thrown out of a church for anything, its a public place.
The church can excommunicate you, which is when all members of the congregation cannot acknowledge your presence because you are essentially dead to them. It's not as common presently, but it's still possible.

schooldropout:
What? Eh
moop
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
moop

Blog
November 2nd, 2007 at 02:05am
i am what you call "bi".
i am not one of those dumb 7th grade poseurs
i've loved a girl as equal as i've loved a guy.
i don't think there is anything wrong or strange with it.
in this days society it's rather "normal"
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
November 2nd, 2007 at 11:01am
schooldropout:
lmfao lmfao That just made my day! XD
Register