Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
April 30th, 2007 at 01:41pm
druscilla; in rags:
NeoSteph:
druscilla; in rags:
NeoSteph:
I'm actually pretty pissed off at how some of you are being disrespectful and can't see how it can be hurtful to a believer to say god is a prick or he enjoys watching people suffer, i say how dare you.

You may not believe or you believe but don't want to worship and thats your choice and I havn't heard anyone say anyhting along the lines ''you don't believe your going to hell'' and why not because that would be discrimination of your beliefs. But for you to turn round and think it's ok to then poke fun and make nasty remarks about our faith OUR god, well shame on you for not showing the same respect we give you.

It's one thing not to believe in god, it's another to blame him for all the problems in the world. Being a human is about taking responcibility for your action, being a christian is doing so.

But I am a Christian.
I really am. I'm a Bad Christian, but I am a Christian.
And I'm not blaming God for things I've done wrong. I just don't understand how he can ask his people to murder and go to war. To me that doesn't seem like a God of forgiveness and love.

Your called him a prick and others have commented saying he must enjoy 'punishing' us. Also quotes further back blame god for war and suffering which is offensive to christians because if your blaming god, your blaming those who believe and worship him. Well it's all a load of poppy cock because there has been no direct hand of god actions since the old testament and lets just take a moment to reflect on that word

O.L.D. The fundamental teachings of the bible is that when jesus came and brought the new testament we were to follow those teachings and only remember the warnings of the old. Yes he was a vengeful god but people that was 5000 years ago. Your applying 1000's of years old teaching to present times and you can't justify that.

Why can't I? Science does it. Isn't that what history class is for?
Our past is important to our present.

No there is a difference between applying the teaching of the past...which is history and science class. And blaming past events on present problems.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 30th, 2007 at 01:46pm
Mastodon:
Best atheist idea ever

But on-topic. Why don't I believe? For me, the idea behind something being eternal is incomprehensible.

If nothing is eternal then what existed before the big bang?
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 30th, 2007 at 02:18pm
rehabreject:
Ivana Amoeba:
rehabreject:
Could someone please then explain the plagues to me please?
Because as far as my shallow perspective can see, they were just an excuse for God to excercise his power over us puney mortals.

Also, I still don't understand the part of the bible where God bets Satan that Job will remain faithful to him whatever happens. Surely God is too almightly and noble to argue so childishly with Satan? Why inflict such horrors on an innocent man?
Gah, do I hate sarcasm. Could people stop showing their arguments that way, I have know idea do you believe in God or no. But I would say no.

Plague is a disease. Not Gods punishment. If he wanted to punish anyone He could have done it in a much efficient way, like killing only the bad guys. Oh and cause the Bible says so doesn't really mean that God did it. As far as I knew God and Devil are invisible and therefor cant be seen betting. Plus, gambling is a sin. The Bible is a metaphoric explanation of things, not the real story.
Wow, sorry. I honestly did not mean for that to sound like sarcasm.
Oh and no, I don't think I believe in God.

Those are simply the parts of the bible that still confuse me.
The fact that the bible is one big metaphor seems rather suspicious to me. It allows people to interpret it however they want.
Well, I think thats the point of the Bible. The freedom of thinking allows you that. You can believe that God made Earth in a week, you can consider it a metaphor or you can not believe in it. The Bible is a Holy book if you reckon it to be. The point is that it is not a historical book. It does not explain the plague or any other disaster in human history. Like Steph said, blaming God is like blaming us believers. I believe in God and when people say its his fault it seems that I support him. You all say its foolish to blame God for our personal misery, but yet again you all do it.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
April 30th, 2007 at 06:27pm
NeoSteph:
I'm actually pretty pissed off at how some of you are being disrespectful and can't see how it can be hurtful to a believer to say god is a prick or he enjoys watching people suffer, i say how dare you.

You may not believe or you believe but don't want to worship and thats your choice and I havn't heard anyone say anyhting along the lines ''you don't believe your going to hell'' and why not because that would be discrimination of your beliefs. But for you to turn round and think it's ok to then poke fun and make nasty remarks about our faith OUR god, well shame on you for not showing the same respect we give you.

It's one thing not to believe in god, it's another to blame him for all the problems in the world. Being a human is about taking responcibility for your action, being a christian is doing so.

How do you know that if God exists he doesn't like watching people suffer? You have absolutely no idea. As you've stated yourself, the bible was written by men, not god. And I doubt you and god hook up for tea on the weekends for you to have discussed the issue with him.
And really I have no problem with people telling me I'll go to hell for not believing in god, because those are their beliefs even if they don't say it. Just like some people think that god is selfish and unhelpful. If that's what their beliefs are and that's their faith then they have a right to express it, it doesn't make them disrespectful. This isn't the "what makes you love god" thread, it's the "why don't you believe", and if they don't believe in the Christian faith because they think god is cruel then they have the right to say that. Calling god a prick wasn't the best way to phrase it, but no matter how she words it she meant the same thing. I find it funny how you're complaining about a lack of respect when on the last page you called my beliefs "the most dumbass, pointless arguement in the world". Then you didn't even bother replying to me.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
April 30th, 2007 at 06:33pm
NeoSteph:

Your called him a prick and others have commented saying he must enjoy 'punishing' us. Also quotes further back blame god for war and suffering which is offensive to christians because if your blaming god, your blaming those who believe and worship him. Well it's all a load of poppy cock because there has been no direct hand of god actions since the old testament and lets just take a moment to reflect on that word

O.L.D. The fundamental teachings of the bible is that when jesus came and brought the new testament we were to follow those teachings and only remember the warnings of the old. Yes he was a vengeful god but people that was 5000 years ago. Your applying 1000's of years old teaching to present times and you can't justify that.

Well, if I wanted to blame Christians I would have said "war and suffering can be blamed on Christians", which I didn't, and if someone else did I must have read over their post. I have no problem with Christians, I think the majority of their morals are fantastic and benificial to them as people as well as those around them. I didn't even say god was to blame. I said if he does exist, he does nothing to prevent it. He doesn't try and save those who are the victims of circumstances they can't control. That doesn't mean he's to blame for the initial problems, but he doesn't deserve, in my opinion, to be worshipped for the lack of action. That's only my opinion, and obviously you're allowed to feel however you like.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
April 30th, 2007 at 07:21pm
Bloodraine:

If nothing is eternal then what existed before the big bang?

Such a brilliant question. The different answers people have proposed are so interesting to read about. According to some people, nothing existed before the big bang. St. Augustine stated the universe was created "not in time, but simultaneously with time." So, basically stating that the big bang didn't just create the matter of the universe in a void that was already in existance, that the big bang was the begining of time. Of course a saint didn't say the big bang, he said god, but the same idea has been applied to the big bang by others. Albert Einstein proposed the idea that time and space are not just some place where cosmical actions happen, but that they are part of the physical universe. And considering that all physical entities can be affected by gravity, its possible that time and space could have been distorted by gravity. The gravitational theory according to some can be applied to this saying that under the conditions that existed in the early universe (because you know, we know so much about the early universe to assume this.. lmfao) space and time could have been distorted tp where that a boundary existed where the distortion of space and time was totally infinite, and because of that space and time cannot have continued. So, to some physics can be applied to state that time was contained alooooong time ago like Augustine stated and that time itself didn't exist during all of eternity.

I personally don't believe this simply because I can't wrap my mind around the idea that all that we know of the universe just emerged out of nowhere. And if you don't believe in anything infinite then you'd have issue with that as well because a big part of it is thinking that time isn't infinite due to the infinite distortion of it O_O And that theroy pretty much kills any discussion of what could of happened before the big bang because it implies that space and time are not infinite. i think it's insanely illogical. However, I really don't have any set beliefs about how or when the universe was created to argue against it with, too much is unknown. But I do love reading all the ideas other people have proposed.
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
May 1st, 2007 at 04:57am
Did you know that they remeasured the age of some stars and they were found to be older than the universe itself. Only these measurements were discredited because, I quote the dude in the documentary "Its quite embarrasing to be older than your mother".

Also, pertaining to that Big Bang question, I believe I have a religious answer. I looked into Hindu creation theories. There is no creation and no destruction. Time is divided into four eras, represented by a bull. In the first era, the bull has four legs to represent all round justice and happiness and all that jazz. This is called Satya Yuga, Satya meaning truth. The second era has three legs, because the prevalence of truth and justice has been reduced by a quarter. In the third era, its two legs signifying that half the world is good and half is evil. The fourth is Kali Yuga, and the poor bull has only one leg. There's only a little bit of justice left. and at the end of Kali Yuga, Kalki, a figure on a winged horse will destroy everything and humanity starts over with Satya Yuga. It sounds like a lot of bullshit with some gaping flaws, but it answers the question. There was never a before or after. Just time and repitition.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
May 1st, 2007 at 09:23am
Kurtni:
NeoSteph:

I'm fed up of hearing the most dumbass pointless argument in the world ''if god exists then why do bad things happen''

Because he gave us not only life, but free will. The will to do good and the will to do evil. If you choose to do evil then you go to hell, if you choose to live a good life you are rewarded in heaven. Death is only the beginning so as much pain or heartache or despair there is in this life, if you are a good person then your rewarded in the next.

If god wanted too i guess yes he could have intervened when things go bad and we could all live as little dolls in a playhouse, but thats not life. God has given us the biggest most important gift in the world and thats choice. Now if you want to throw it back in his/hers face then you can do it that, because he gave you that choice. But it's good that you mention the holocaust because the people who lived through that went through more than anyone can imagine and those who survived didn't come out blaming god, so who are you to do it for them.

How very mature of you to call opposing arguements pointless just because you think differently. I'm allowed to have a different opinion than you and it doesn't make how I feel stupid. I'm pretty fed up with hearing the free will arguement, but I'm not going to call it "the most dumbass pointless argument in the world ", that would be pretty childish.

See, the thing is what happens to some people has absolutely nothing to do with them doing good or evil, or their free will. It's circumstances out of thier control. I'd love for someone to go into a village in Africa that's been destroyed by poverty and tell them they should be thankful for being given life, and free choice. Because, you know, it was totally their choice to be poverty-stricken and diseased. Oh wait a second.. it wasn't. They have absolutely no control over AIDs spreading, or the fact that there is a food shortage and they're starving. Wait a second, I bet those malnourished children are the ones to blame.. they made bad choices obviously.
And yeah, the people who lived through the Holocaust might not be blaming God, but lets ask the millions who died.. oh wait thats right, we can't.

It's funny hearing that from you, because only a few months ago you would have agreed with me, what changed? you listen too to much marilyn manson. But i'm not going to take back my comment because it is true, it is very pointless. I mean the fact that you were able to reply to me is evidence enough that you have the free will to do so. So your right to argue that free will is a pointless arguement would be pretty childish indeed because it undermines the very fabric of humanity, so well done for clearing that up.

''See, the thing is what happens to some people has absolutely nothing to do with them doing good or evil, or their free will. It's circumstances out of thier control.''

What happens to them on earth is out of peoples control...but I never said it wasn't, so let me make it clearer than before for those who didn't quite understand. Do good on earth = heaven, do bad = hell. Man is too blame for what happens on earth, all the suffering, all the poverty and the western civilisation monoply something we're both apart of courtney so don't go spouting off about third world hunger and trips to africa because when was the last time you went there. huh, Oh right you havn't but you probably have a 'make poverty history' band and watched live8 so good for you.

So do you even know how many propaganda tricks you mentioned in your post it's quite funny really you tick all the boxes. If you want to get votes make sure you mentionchildren, disease and AIDS and your sure to get people to agree with you. When really you whole post is leaking bullshit. Free choice IS to blame for atrocity's because it was the choice of others to seize power and corrupt Africa. It is alaso their free choice to hold the poor on their knee's. The whol drouts and famines which can be labelled as so called acts of god. Well isn't every hurricane that hits florida an act of god, the earthquakes in san francisco, the mudslides and tornado's across europe. Well i guess you could call them one in the same, except that western civilisation can deal with those measures, rain doesn't fall for over half a year in spain and france but they have resevoirs and dams that mobilise them into being able to survive. Africa having so much death tolls because of natural disasters and famine and disease is not Gods fault and it's not there's, it's ours and people in the west wanting to blame god for it, is so they can rid themself of guilt of their ancestors who raped that lands and thats all it is.

''And yeah, the people who lived through the Holocaust might not be blaming God, but lets ask the millions who died.. oh wait thats right, we can't''

How low can you get, When the jews were marched into the gas chambers and they sang hebrew songs or prayed to god. Those prayers were not for help, they were asking him to open his arms to them. To even for fraction to even just imply that God wanted to kill his children is well I can't even describe it, because it goes off the scale. I don't even know how to explain it to you because you obviously just don't know.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
May 1st, 2007 at 09:32am
Kurtni:
NeoSteph:

How do you know that if God exists he doesn't like watching people suffer? You have absolutely no idea. As you've stated yourself, the bible was written by men, not god. And I doubt you and god hook up for tea on the weekends for you to have discussed the issue with him.
And really I have no problem with people telling me I'll go to hell for not believing in god, because those are their beliefs even if they don't say it. Just like some people think that god is selfish and unhelpful. If that's what their beliefs are and that's their faith then they have a right to express it, it doesn't make them disrespectful. This isn't the "what makes you love god" thread, it's the "why don't you believe", and if they don't believe in the Christian faith because they think god is cruel then they have the right to say that. Calling god a prick wasn't the best way to phrase it, but no matter how she words it she meant the same thing. I find it funny how you're complaining about a lack of respect when on the last page you called my beliefs "the most dumbass, pointless arguement in the world". Then you didn't even bother replying to me.

I have the right to be offended, i'm not going to pretend that it's ok to say what you feel without reprucussion. So yes they have the right to say it, but I have the right to reply. Now the difference between my comments and those, is mine didn't cause offense, like you said you found it funny. I also made it plain that the argument is pointless (which i've proved) Not your belief. Also before you go assuming that i couldn't be bothered, I made those comments days ago and did go back to check them for replys quite a few times. I'm sorry if i'm not psychic enough to know you had.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
May 1st, 2007 at 09:37am
Kurtni:
NeoSteph:

Well, if I wanted to blame Christians I would have said "war and suffering can be blamed on Christians", which I didn't, and if someone else did I must have read over their post. I have no problem with Christians, I think the majority of their morals are fantastic and benificial to them as people as well as those around them. I didn't even say god was to blame. I said if he does exist, he does nothing to prevent it. He doesn't try and save those who are the victims of circumstances they can't control. That doesn't mean he's to blame for the initial problems, but he doesn't deserve, in my opinion, to be worshipped for the lack of action. That's only my opinion, and obviously you're allowed to feel however you like.

Christianity is god. if you accept your a christian then your accepting god as apart of you. so by blaming god for actions (or lack of) then your blaming christians for worshipping him. But to clear up for the last time. we're not worshipping him to save us in this life, but the next. If nobody can see that then your lack of faith or anybody's lack of faith is why you can't and it can't be taught it can't be debated because it's just there. As hard as that may seem to believe.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
May 1st, 2007 at 10:15am
NeoSteph:
Kurtni:
NeoSteph:

Christianity is god. if you accept your a christian then your accepting god as apart of you. so by blaming god for actions (or lack of) then your blaming christians for worshipping him. But to clear up for the last time. we're not worshipping him to save us in this life, but the next. If nobody can see that then your lack of faith or anybody's lack of faith is why you can't and it can't be taught it can't be debated because it's just there. As hard as that may seem to believe.

Not just Christians. When someone says God wants us all to suffer, every religion on this planet turns and glares. Because God can't do everything for us. He didn't make puppets; he made beings. He gives us hope and the will to do what we feel is right. It's not his fault if we fuck things up along the way.

And we pray and worship in the hopes that He will forgive the sins that society might not and forgive us for all the times we denied Him and lashed out just because we felt pissed off. We pray and worship so he can guide us to heaven/our next life safely.

That's why I can believe. One has the ability to believe when one knows that God is not a scapegoat, but a guiding hand.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 1st, 2007 at 06:41pm
NeoSteph:

It's funny hearing that from you, because only a few months ago you would have agreed with me, what changed? you listen too to much marilyn manson. But i'm not going to take back my comment because it is true, it is very pointless. I mean the fact that you were able to reply to me is evidence enough that you have the free will to do so. So your right to argue that free will is a pointless arguement would be pretty childish indeed because it undermines the very fabric of humanity, so well done for clearing that up.

''See, the thing is what happens to some people has absolutely nothing to do with them doing good or evil, or their free will. It's circumstances out of thier control.''

What happens to them on earth is out of peoples control...but I never said it wasn't, so let me make it clearer than before for those who didn't quite understand. Do good on earth = heaven, do bad = hell. Man is too blame for what happens on earth, all the suffering, all the poverty and the western civilisation monoply something we're both apart of courtney so don't go spouting off about third world hunger and trips to africa because when was the last time you went there. huh, Oh right you havn't but you probably have a 'make poverty history' band and watched live8 so good for you.

So do you even know how many propaganda tricks you mentioned in your post it's quite funny really you tick all the boxes. If you want to get votes make sure you mentionchildren, disease and AIDS and your sure to get people to agree with you. When really you whole post is leaking bullshit. Free choice IS to blame for atrocity's because it was the choice of others to seize power and corrupt Africa. It is alaso their free choice to hold the poor on their knee's. The whol drouts and famines which can be labelled as so called acts of god. Well isn't every hurricane that hits florida an act of god, the earthquakes in san francisco, the mudslides and tornado's across europe. Well i guess you could call them one in the same, except that western civilisation can deal with those measures, rain doesn't fall for over half a year in spain and france but they have resevoirs and dams that mobilise them into being able to survive. Africa having so much death tolls because of natural disasters and famine and disease is not Gods fault and it's not there's, it's ours and people in the west wanting to blame god for it, is so they can rid themself of guilt of their ancestors who raped that lands and thats all it is.

''And yeah, the people who lived through the Holocaust might not be blaming God, but lets ask the millions who died.. oh wait thats right, we can't''

How low can you get, When the jews were marched into the gas chambers and they sang hebrew songs or prayed to god. Those prayers were not for help, they were asking him to open his arms to them. To even for fraction to even just imply that God wanted to kill his children is well I can't even describe it, because it goes off the scale. I don't even know how to explain it to you because you obviously just don't know.
Excuse me? Are you blaming my lack of religious beliefs on Marilyn Manson? Their music has absolutely nothing to do with why I believe the things I do. Perhaps before you make such insane assumptions you should learn about what Marilyn believes in and you'd realize it is nothing even close to what I do. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.And the way that you used free will was pointless, because like I said having free will won't help certain people.
I don't have to go to Africa to read the statistics and know whats happening, I doubt you've ever been to heaven but you seem to be pretty damn sure that its this lovely place. And I know plenty of atheists who do good on earth, will they get into heaven? Did I ever say western civilization wasn't responsiable for what happens over there? Ah, never said that. What I said was that a- the people there have free will, and even with their free will and good choices they'll still siffer b- god doesn't do anything about it

It doesn't matter who is to blame, I'm not denying that man is to blame, we obviously are. But the innocent people suffering because of our mistakes aren't the ones that should be suffering. God does nothing about it, I never said god was to blame anywhere like you seem to think I did. That isn't important. The point is god has the power to end all of that suffering, and he doesn't. So because western civilizations are self centered, all of those people suffer. I never placed the blame on anyone, that was never the point of my arguement. The point was god doesn't do anything to stop it. I've said that multiple times now, Im hoping it sinks in.

And of course you do the exact same thing with my comment about the holocaust, although I pretty much expected that. I never said god wanted to 'kill his children'. I said he did nothing to stop it, you can't seem to understand my point and I have no idea why. Maybe you just don't like admiting it, I don't know. If you believe its ok for god to do nothing about the innocent suffering, because of some great reward you think you get in the end, that's your opinion. I don't agree, I think its disgusting that something with that much power, who could help so many people, just refuses to do anything.
Alot happens in a few months, before I would have agreed with you, now I don't. I grew up out of my idealistic state of
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 1st, 2007 at 06:45pm
NeoSteph:

I have the right to be offended, i'm not going to pretend that it's ok to say what you feel without reprucussion. So yes they have the right to say it, but I have the right to reply. Now the difference between my comments and those, is mine didn't cause offense, like you said you found it funny. I also made it plain that the argument is pointless (which i've proved) Not your belief. Also before you go assuming that i couldn't be bothered, I made those comments days ago and did go back to check them for replys quite a few times. I'm sorry if i'm not psychic enough to know you had.
Yeah, you have the right to be offended just like she has the right to say how she feels. I didn't find your comment senseless, just extremely intolerant and narrowminded, which coming from you is pretty funny. And no, you haven't come close to proving my arguement pointless because you have yet to even adress what Im saying. You keep thinking I blame god for the tragedies in the world, when I don't. A- I don't even believe in god and B even if he were to exist it still wouldn't be his fault. I really have no idea why you can't understand what I'm saying, it isn't all that complicated.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 1st, 2007 at 06:52pm
NeoSteph:

Well, once again for the 60,000,000 time, I didn't blame god for actions. And like I said, no, Im not blaming Christians for worshipping him. It's a difference of opinion. They think its ok for god to have no action on Earth because they think they'll be rewarded with some after life. I don't think having that afterlife compensates for doing nothing now. I'm fully aware of what Christians belief, my lack of faith doesn't prevent that. I just disagree. I agree, that particular part of religion is beyond debating, because you can never prove that an afterlife exists, and I can never know that it doesn't exist.
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
May 4th, 2007 at 10:15pm
NeoSteph:

I thought God nor Jesus was a religion since religion is man made, and didn't come till after Jesus was resurrected into Heaven. I think Christianity is just based around God and Jesus and the savation they can bring you. It's a belief and not them. I dont know if I made any sense o:
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
May 4th, 2007 at 10:23pm
Also I hate when people call Christians or anybody who believes in religion a COWARD and a SLAVE. Come on people how ignorant and stupid can ya'll be? Everyone is afraid and EVERYONE is a SLAVE. Rolling Eyes There was a author who said that God can simply be disproven by science......? This I dont get because this author still wouldn't have an answer to how everything got here in the first place. Everything would have had to just been HERE right? To create the whole Big Bang thing right? This is also the same belief in Christians and so on and so forth, that God would have had to have just been here FOREVER to create us.
-----
Alot of similarities. Im just tired of hearing that Im a coward and a slave.....because frankly so is everyone else and they dont seem to admit it. >_>
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 5th, 2007 at 12:12am
Sheepo@_@:
Everything would have had to just been HERE right? To create the whole Big Bang thing right?
According to some people; no. The big bang was the creation of everything. I just posted something about that on the last page I think. Interesting idea.. I personally can't believe that, simply because I can't imagine our entire universe coming out of nowhere. And I can't imagine some god magically apprearing and creating everything either. Both seem pretty illogical to me. Most creation theroies do, I don't think science is even close to being able to find the correct answer right now, and I don't think we will for awhile.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 5th, 2007 at 11:32am
Kurtni:
According to some people; no. The big bang was the creation of everything. I just posted something about that on the last page I think. Interesting idea.. I personally can't believe that, simply because I can't imagine our entire universe coming out of nowhere. And I can't imagine some god magically apprearing and creating everything either. Both seem pretty illogical to me. Most creation theroies do, I don't think science is even close to being able to find the correct answer right now, and I don't think we will for awhile.

All of the matter of the universe was once [according to the big bang theory] contained within an infinitely small point. One day, that matter exploded and begun to drift out and 15 billion years later, here we are. Even now, we're still drifting. The universe didn't come out of nowhere, because the universe is, by definition, everything and everywhere. According to my Physics teacher, of course, but I figure a physician is the person who'd know best.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
May 5th, 2007 at 12:44pm
Bloodraine:
Kurtni:

All of the matter of the universe was once [according to the big bang theory] contained within an infinitely small point. One day, that matter exploded and begun to drift out and 15 billion years later, here we are. Even now, we're still drifting. The universe didn't come out of nowhere, because the universe is, by definition, everything and everywhere. According to my Physics teacher, of course, but I figure a physician is the person who'd know best.
It's physicist, my dead, physicist. Coffee

The accordance of the beginning of the universe theory will differ for most physicists, I think it's just a matter of who's opinion do you believe, since there is little fact, but more presumption, like Stephen Hawking said...somewhere anyway.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
May 5th, 2007 at 12:46pm
Anji:
Bloodraine:
Kurtni:

It's physicist, my dead, physicist. Coffee

The accordance of the beginning of the universe theory will differ for most physicists, I think it's just a matter of who's opinion do you believe, since there is little fact, but more presumption, like Stephen Hawking said...somewhere anyway.

Meg is dead?! OMFG
Register