AuthorMessage
robotchicken.
Falling In Love With The Board
robotchicken.

Mibba
January 9th, 2006 at 09:00pm
suzie_k:
I don't know if i believe or not!!
I was brought up Catholic and once they have you, you cant leave. Your Catholic for life even if you din't believe.

My only problem with the whole God thing is that we know more about Santa Clause than God and we know for a fact that Santa Clause isn't real.
Santa Claus was a real person long ago he used to bring kids present. The ones who couldnt afford or something. He died but his "spirt" lives on, thus parents tell kids to behave and they get presents Rolling Eyes You know what parents corupt everything.
(Sic)
Idiot
(Sic)
January 9th, 2006 at 09:08pm
I believe that we evolved over billions of years. I saw this show on discovery channel, and it showed how we evolved from little organismins (sp) that once lived in the water. We evolved and evolved and over the billions of years, we are who we are not. What makes us different from the other animals. Nothing, we're just a little smarter. We've just figured out how to make a drum or how to eat with a spoon.

Thats my perogitive (sp?).
You can make fun of me.

The only thing I don't understand, is how was the universe created. The Big Bang... LOL, you gotta be kiddin' me! If there really were two little atoms, then where were they? In nothingness?

Death is what I AM truly scared of, the unknowen.
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 9th, 2006 at 09:34pm
BLURofaDEADPAST:
Oh and also if you believe in God does it offend you that Green Day uses stuff like Bullet in a Bible? Jesus of Suburbia? St. Jimmy?

For about 2343647983645862th time I will say - Religion and Faith in God are different things. I don't give a shit about the Bible. Of course, AI doesn't offend me.

And when I said "people believe in what has influence in their life" (or whatever I said there) - I was talking about why people believe in God. They believe God has influence on them. Or maybe they've experienced something that tells them there is a God. I never doubted the existance of God, but the way I believe in Them would be considered blasthemy by most Chrisitains.
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
January 9th, 2006 at 09:56pm
BLURofaDEADPAST:
Oh and also if you believe in God does it offend you that Green Day uses stuff like Bullet in a Bible? Jesus of Suburbia? St. Jimmy?
psh. NO! :/
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
King For A Couple Of Days
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
January 9th, 2006 at 10:53pm
I believe in God
But wouldn't say I have myself classified into a certain religion.
And not all Christians discriminate against religion and sexuality. There are some that are actually just fine with it.
Tommy
Tommy
January 9th, 2006 at 11:45pm
NeoSteph:
Tommy:
fuck god
fuck jesus
fuck religion
fuck bible huggers

ok,thats all

fuck you,

If you have an important argument to make post, if not go live in a hole somewhere, that type of narrowminded thinking is not needed here.

If you have something against religion you make a critisism you don't just put 'fuck' in front of it, thats just childish.

I didnt feel like expaining all my opinions on religion
this was faster Very Happy
LordsOfDogTown<5
LordsOfDogTown<5
January 10th, 2006 at 03:17am
Tommy:
NeoSteph:
Tommy:
fuck god
fuck jesus
fuck religion
fuck bible huggers

ok,thats all

fuck you,

If you have an important argument to make post, if not go live in a hole somewhere, that type of narrowminded thinking is not needed here.

If you have something against religion you make a critisism you don't just put 'fuck' in front of it, thats just childish.

You know what?
For most people, it's disrespectful saying that to god, or jesus, or whomever because no all of us have the same beliefs. That must have been so disrespectful to someone who actually believes in god, because they obviously dont feel the same way.
You need to learn how to reason better instead of just ranting on about what you hate because i've seen you do that and it's just pathetic><. Better yet think before you say something stupid, and have a logical reasoning behind it.
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
January 10th, 2006 at 03:29am
Tyler:
God created humans with free will.
Perfect answer.
Relion
Relion
January 10th, 2006 at 07:32am
I believe in God. I'm a Christian, too, but i don't think nothing of it, i'm not that religious, but i do believe in Him.
Relion
Relion
January 10th, 2006 at 07:35am
LordsOfDogTown<5:
Tommy:
NeoSteph:
Tommy:
fuck god
fuck jesus
fuck religion
fuck bible huggers

ok,thats all

fuck you,

You know what?
For most people, it's disrespectful saying that to god, or jesus, or whomever because no all of us have the same beliefs. That must have been so disrespectful to someone who actually believes in god, because they obviously dont feel the same way.
You need to learn how to reason better instead of just ranting on about what you hate because i've seen you do that and it's just pathetic><. Better yet think before you say something stupid, and have a logical reasoning behind it.

I agree.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
January 10th, 2006 at 08:30am
I believe in God but I dont go to church coz I dont believe in church.
Just like as if
Jackass
Just like as if
January 10th, 2006 at 10:20am
I'm quite agnostic.

But I dislike the fact that some people doubt God because there's wars and murders and so on and so forth. That's life, what else did you expect? Life is totally fair, as far as I'm concerned.
carrot
Idiot
carrot
January 10th, 2006 at 02:34pm
i was brought up as a christian...but i was also brought up to have an opnion....i dont belive in god but i dont belive we are not alone in this world ...i do believe theres a higher power..its gives me comfort to know that
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
January 10th, 2006 at 02:46pm
Faith:
Incubus:
I don't believe in God because I've no proof that he exists.
There's some elvolutionist who once said "If someone told you there was a tea pot orbiting the earth, and telescopes couldn't see this tea pot because it is too small, would you believe them? probably not.
Now say the town elders wrote books about this tea pot, and it's phoisphies and through the ages people began to worship the tea pot. Then If someone came along and said said they didn't think the tea pot existed they would be considered a bit of an eccentric."
I think what he was trying to say was the idea of worshiping a tea pot seems ludicrous to us, but to the tea pot worshipers it may seem ludicrous to worship God. And I agree.
The day I pray to God is the day I worship a tea pot.

Maybe to some God is a tea pot. Maybe to some God is...pot. Well, that's not where I'm going right now...

I just want to say that people believe in something/someone who has influence on their life. I believe in a higher being that has more powers than humans, and I just call it "God" for short. It might be a group of beings, might be fuck knows what, but I believe there is something there. Then again, I believe that my husband is an angel, and that the Matrix is a scientific theory... Confused

Shocked I though I was the only one!
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
January 10th, 2006 at 03:31pm
BLURofaDEADPAST:

My Questions/Statements.
1.] How can you trust the bible if it's written by man who are sinners?
2.] Christians are told they have free will. 'Do what I say or die and burn in hell.' That doesn't sound like free will to me.
3.] If Christians are supposed to love eachother as thy selves or whatever. How come they always discriminate other religions and homosexuals? That's not very loving.

That's all I can think of.

1.A. everyone is a sinner B. the dudes who wrote it were inspierd by God.
2.A.Some Christians don't belive in Free will B.Christian Hypocrisy.
3.Christian Hypocrisy, by discriminating againsts people of other faiths and Sexual perfrences,
they are commiting some of the worsts sins that they can commit, and it proves that they truely are not Christian People......the end
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
January 10th, 2006 at 03:47pm
BLURofaDEADPAST:
If this is a double. Lock it. If it's in the wrong section. Move it.

Okay My question is 'Why Don't You Believe In God?'

My reason is for asking is. I don't. But my friend drags me to church or youth group every so often. Everyone there thinks I do believe in God. Tonight she dragged me there for the first time in 5 months. The youth pastor was talking about future youth nights and what we would discuss. One topic caught my attention. We're gonna talk about doubts & creationism vs. evolution. They're gonna give us a piece of paper and we can ask whatever and they should be able to come up with an answer supporting Christianity. But I wanna give them a question that they can't answer. So that's where I want yall to help me. I only have a few questions I can think of. And anymore would be helpful so yeah, Type away.

My Questions/Statements.
2.] Christians are told they have free will. 'Do what I say or die and burn in hell.' That doesn't sound like free will to me.
3.] If Christians are supposed to love eachother as thy selves or whatever. How come they always discriminate other religions and homosexuals? That's not very loving.

i alwys think that! if God made us the way we are didnt he make the person a lesbian or gay?? so y is it eveil? love is fuckin love whatever way u put it

heres 1, if every1 was equal why were none of the apsotles women?? and it wasnt the wy back then isisnt an answer cos he said treat every1 the same and men and women are equal! yes im a feminst! let us know how it goes..!
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
January 10th, 2006 at 05:21pm
Ghost_in_the_snow:
BLURofaDEADPAST:

My reason is for asking is. I don't. But my friend drags me to church or youth group every so often. Everyone there thinks I do believe in God. Tonight she dragged me there for the first time in 5 months. The youth pastor was talking about future youth nights and what we would discuss. One topic caught my attention. We're gonna talk about doubts & creationism vs. evolution. They're gonna give us a piece of paper and we can ask whatever and they should be able to come up with an answer supporting Christianity. But I wanna give them a question that they can't answer. So that's where I want yall to help me. I only have a few questions I can think of. And anymore would be helpful so yeah, Type away.

My Questions/Statements.

i alwys think that! if God made us the way we are didnt he make the person a lesbian or gay?? so y is it eveil? love is fuckin love whatever way u put it

heres 1, if every1 was equal why were none of the apsotles women?? and it wasnt the wy back then isisnt an answer cos he said treat every1 the same and men and women are equal! yes im a feminst! let us know how it goes..!
Well in the Bible[dont expect you to care since I dot think you know how to spell anyway...]Woman seduced or tempted [eve] Adam into eating an evil apple, which made women fall weaker. See because of them; women get periods and painful labor O_O Besides women had alot to do in the Bible Rolling Eyes why dont you go read a bit and then come back.
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
January 10th, 2006 at 05:41pm
BLURofaDEADPAST:
Tyler:
I believe in God I am a Christian, but I wouldn't say I'm extremly religous, but I go to Chruch every week, I go to CCD etc.

tre_cool_is_god:
how can there be a god when there are things like wars going on, murders, child moletstaion, has anybody stopped to think why people dont believe like they used to anymore?

I'll give you a Biblical (sp?) answer. God created humans with free will.

But not really. If you don't do what he says you're gonna go to hell. That's not free will.
God gave you free will. In the Old Testament there was laws where if you broke them you would surely go to Hell.When Christ came and died for our sins that all changed. The 10 Commandments come in, now if you break all of them and murder 500 people but truely repent you go to Heaven. See you think your controlled but your not, he doesnt say "OH TODAY IM GONNA LET A BABY DIE!" He knows its gonna happen he doesnt make it happen.
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
January 10th, 2006 at 06:27pm
BLURofaDEADPAST:

My Questions/Statements.

You should bring up the suppressed gospels and how they could have impacted modern Christianity if they had not been hidden in the desert sands for thousands of years. Ask why Christianity discriminates against women so much. And ask about dinosaurs. There's proof they existed, yet there's no mention of them in the Bible. Ask them why the Bible says the Earth is only 6000 or so years old when we've recovered fossils and skeletons dating back 10,000 years. Tell them that the Bible isn't meant to be taken completely literally and a lot of it would be misinterpreted through translation. Especially since it's old white balding men that translated it. Men that were biased. Ask them if Christianity is supposed to be the truth, then why is EVERYTHING about it based on religions that came before it. Ask them why Jesus is always represented as peaceful and forgiving when he was cruel and violent. And why everyone always thinks he was white when he would have OBVIOUSLY been Middle Eastern.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 10th, 2006 at 06:31pm
I wonder what ExtraordinaryGirl would say in this thread?
Register