NeoSteph:
Tommy:
fuck god
fuck jesus
fuck religion
fuck bible huggers

ok,thats all

fuck you,

If you have an important argument to make post, if not go live in a hole somewhere, that type of narrowminded thinking is not needed here.

If you have something against religion you make a critisism you don't just put 'fuck' in front of it, thats just childish.

I didnt feel like expaining all my opinions on religion
this was faster Very Happy
You know what?
For most people, it's disrespectful saying that to god, or jesus, or whomever because no all of us have the same beliefs. That must have been so disrespectful to someone who actually believes in god, because they obviously dont feel the same way.
You need to learn how to reason better instead of just ranting on about what you hate because i've seen you do that and it's just pathetic><. Better yet think before you say something stupid, and have a logical reasoning behind it.

I don't care if Im being disrespectful
I can reason,I just choose not to
robotchicken.
Falling In Love With The Board
robotchicken.

Mibba
January 10th, 2006 at 09:19pm
fancy pants:
You should bring up the suppressed gospels and how they could have impacted modern Christianity if they had not been hidden in the desert sands for thousands of years. Ask why Christianity discriminates against women so much. And ask about dinosaurs. There's proof they existed, yet there's no mention of them in the Bible. Ask them why the Bible says the Earth is only 6000 or so years old when we've recovered fossils and skeletons dating back 10,000 years. Tell them that the Bible isn't meant to be taken completely literally and a lot of it would be misinterpreted through translation. Especially since it's old white balding men that translated it. Men that were biased. Ask them if Christianity is supposed to be the truth, then why is EVERYTHING about it based on religions that came before it. Ask them why Jesus is always represented as peaceful and forgiving when he was cruel and violent. And why everyone always thinks he was white when he would have OBVIOUSLY been Middle Eastern.
Isnt that cause people werent on Earth from the very beggining just up to 6000 years we've been here? o_x I get confused when everything came into place.
Terminal Preppie
Geek
Terminal Preppie
January 10th, 2006 at 09:58pm
BLURofaDEADPAST:
1.] How can you trust the bible if it's written by man who are sinners?
Christiany is about repenting for your sins, everyone sins, and they know it.. They make goals that are achiveable, if you want to achieve them that is.. I image they would say something along the lines of "These men gave themselves to God, they apologized to him for their sins and that makes them good"

BLURofaDEADPAST:
2.] Christians are told they have free will. 'Do what I say or die and burn in hell.' That doesn't sound like free will to me.
Try not to use cynicism, these people are obviously very dedicated to their religion... And Christians do not ask that you do what they say or burn in hell... they say to belive in what they say or burn in hell... very diffrent..

I suggest asking a question like... "If a person does not belive in God their entire life, but yet they give money to charity and have morals just like everyone else, will they go to hell?"
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
January 10th, 2006 at 10:00pm
wow this is a bad thread to come to. You people are offending.
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 10th, 2006 at 10:03pm
Terminal Preppie:
BLURofaDEADPAST:
Christiany is about repenting for your sins, everyone sins, and they know it.. They make goals that are achiveable, if you want to achieve them that is.. I image they would say something along the lines of "These men gave themselves to God, they apologized to him for their sins and that makes them good"

BLURofaDEADPAST:
2.] Christians are told they have free will. 'Do what I say or die and burn in hell.' That doesn't sound like free will to me.
Try not to use cynicism, these people are obviously very dedicated to their religion... And Christians do not ask that you do what they say or burn in hell... they say to belive in what they say or burn in hell... very diffrent..

I suggest asking a question like... "If a person does not belive in God their entire life, but yet they give money to charity and have morals just like everyone else, will they go to hell?"

Oh yeah?...so, if I believe murder is bad than I'm not going to hell. Even if I kill, I'm not gonna go to hell 'cuz I believe murder is wrong, right?
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
January 10th, 2006 at 10:03pm
GreenDay-LinkinParkGirl:
I believe in God and my religion teacher is going to give me an article that has mathamatical(can't spell) proof that God excists. So when I get I'll let u know.
Terminal Preppie
Geek
Terminal Preppie
January 10th, 2006 at 10:08pm
Sheepo@_@:
fancy pants:
You should bring up the suppressed gospels and how they could have impacted modern Christianity if they had not been hidden in the desert sands for thousands of years. Ask why Christianity discriminates against women so much. And ask about dinosaurs. There's proof they existed, yet there's no mention of them in the Bible. Ask them why the Bible says the Earth is only 6000 or so years old when we've recovered fossils and skeletons dating back 10,000 years. Tell them that the Bible isn't meant to be taken completely literally and a lot of it would be misinterpreted through translation. Especially since it's old white balding men that translated it. Men that were biased. Ask them if Christianity is supposed to be the truth, then why is EVERYTHING about it based on religions that came before it. Ask them why Jesus is always represented as peaceful and forgiving when he was cruel and violent. And why everyone always thinks he was white when he would have OBVIOUSLY been Middle Eastern.
Isnt that cause people werent on Earth from the very beggining just up to 6000 years we've been here? o_x I get confused when everything came into place.
That's my reason for not belive in God... It doesn't add up, to me it seems as though someone just threw this all together and promised people what they wanted: A guarantee for enternal life in paradise. The only condition, to spend your life worshiping a God.

Christiany, just like most other religion has flaws... I just decided that I don't need it.. I study religion when I get bored, because I don't want to be an idiot and just say believing in something is stupid when I have no idea what it's about.
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 10th, 2006 at 10:09pm
GreenDay-LinkinParkGirl:
GreenDay-LinkinParkGirl:
I believe in God and my religion teacher is going to give me an article that has mathamatical(can't spell) proof that God excists. So when I get I'll let u know.

Mathematical proof that God exists?
lmfao (sorry Alex, stealing your words here)

Don't get me wrong, I believe in God, but I think a methematical proof of Their existance is just a load of crap.
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 10th, 2006 at 10:11pm
Terminal Preppie:
Sheepo@_@:
fancy pants:
That's my reason for not belive in God... It doesn't add up, to me it seems as though someone just threw this all together and promised people what they wanted: A guarantee for enternal life in paradise. The only condition, to spend your life worshiping a God.

Christiany, just like most other religion has flaws... I just decided that I don't need it.. I study religion when I get bored, because I don't want to be an idiot and just say believing in something is stupid when I have no idea what it's about.

And what does believing or not believing in God have to do with Christianity? Confused
Terminal Preppie
Geek
Terminal Preppie
January 10th, 2006 at 10:11pm
Faith:
Terminal Preppie:
BLURofaDEADPAST:

BLURofaDEADPAST:

Oh yeah?...so, if I believe murder is bad than I'm not going to hell. Even if I kill, I'm not gonna go to hell 'cuz I believe murder is wrong, right?
Something like that, if you murder someone then apologize to God, you get a Hell-Free-Pass automatically... at least that's how I understand it to be.
Terminal Preppie
Geek
Terminal Preppie
January 10th, 2006 at 10:12pm
Faith:
Terminal Preppie:
Sheepo@_@:
fancy pants:

And what does believing or not believing in God have to do with Christianity? Confused
God is the centerpoint of Christianity.
Edit
How can you be a Chritian without believing in God?
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 10th, 2006 at 10:15pm
Terminal Preppie:
Faith:
Terminal Preppie:
Sheepo@_@:
fancy pants:

No shit? Laughing

I'm gonna die saying this, but seriously, why do people all go "I don't believe in God - Christianity is bullshit!"? Of course, Christianity is bullshit, but why would that prevent you from believing in God?
I'm not in any way trying to convert anyone, I'm just saying that not trusting a religion is not really a reason not to trust in God.
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 10th, 2006 at 10:20pm
Terminal Preppie:
Faith:
Terminal Preppie:
Sheepo@_@:
fancy pants:

Edit

Easily!!! I've seen a shitload of those Christians that don't believe in God. They do all the traditions shit and go to church when they're supposed to, but when you ask them if they believe in God they hesitate with the answer...They're used to their religion, but they don't believe in God, or doubt Their existance.
So, in the end, you don't need faith to be religious.
Nor do you need a religion to have faith.
Terminal Preppie
Geek
Terminal Preppie
January 10th, 2006 at 10:25pm
Faith:
Terminal Preppie:
Faith:
Terminal Preppie:
Sheepo@_@:
fancy pants:

Edit

Easily!!! I've seen a shitload of those Christians that don't believe in God. They do all the traditions shit and go to church when they're supposed to, but when you ask them if they believe in God they hesitate with the answer...They're used to their religion, but they don't believe in God, or doubt Their existance.
So, in the end, you don't need faith to be religious.
Nor do you need a religion to have faith.
When you go to church, they talk about God, so what is the point of going if you do not belive in it? And, what is the point of Chirstianity, other than believing in God?
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 10th, 2006 at 10:28pm
Terminal Preppie:
When you go to church, they talk about God, so what is the point of going if you do not belive in it? And, what is the point of Chirstianity, other than believing in God?

Hey, well that's what I'm wondering having a mother, an aunt and 2 grandmothers that claim to be Christian and go to church and don't believe in God...
Pretty Like Drugs
King For A Couple Of Days
Pretty Like Drugs
January 11th, 2006 at 01:10am
I don't believe in God because I'm too wary a person, I must see something, feel something, just be able to sense it in some way, any way (so don't say "Oh, you can't see wind, but you still know it's there," my friend fed me that bullshit). And having it proven by science would help, too.
For me, faith alone is not enough. I don't believe in miracles, maybe just dumb luck.
Sorry, that's not much help with the question thing, is it?
LordsOfDogTown<5
LordsOfDogTown<5
January 11th, 2006 at 02:03am
Tommy:
LordsOfDogTown<5:
Tommy:
NeoSteph:
Tommy:
fuck god
fuck jesus
fuck religion
fuck bible huggers

ok,thats all

fuck you,

If you have an important argument to make post, if not go live in a hole somewhere, that type of narrowminded thinking is not needed here.

If you have something against religion you make a critisism you don't just put 'fuck' in front of it, thats just childish.

I didnt feel like expaining all my opinions on religion
this was faster Very Happy
You know what?
For most people, it's disrespectful saying that to god, or jesus, or whomever because no all of us have the same beliefs. That must have been so disrespectful to someone who actually believes in god, because they obviously dont feel the same way.
You need to learn how to reason better instead of just ranting on about what you hate because i've seen you do that and it's just pathetic><. Better yet think before you say something stupid, and have a logical reasoning behind it.

I don't care if Im being disrespectful
I can reason,I just choose not to
dude srsly, this conversation ends now.
you said the same dam thing last time too, but i guess some people just dont change.
i mean the least you could have said was that you dont agree with the idea of god, jesus, or relligion, instead of being immature and putting the word 'fuck' next to it. and i dont care if you didnt have time for reasoning, that's not really my point. you should atleast be respectful towards this topic, b/c not all of us dont believe in god. dont be afraid to admit your mistakes >.<
Pretty Like Drugs
Pretty Like Drugs
January 11th, 2006 at 02:12am
Faith:
Terminal Preppie:

Hey, well that's what I'm wondering having a mother, an aunt and 2 grandmothers that claim to be Christian and go to church and don't believe in God...
Are they looking to be converted?
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
January 11th, 2006 at 09:32am
Laurie*L.:
i believe in god,but i dont identify myself with any religion out there.
Same.
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
January 11th, 2006 at 09:36am
Sheepo@_@:
fancy pants:
There's skeletons of people dating back 10,000 years.
Register