What Has Green Day done for you?/ being punk?

AuthorMessage
PenguinPunk
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
PenguinPunk
May 8th, 2007 at 12:53am
It has totally freakin changed my life!! (in a good way) and i am very thankful 4 that Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance

Tell me bout it, tell me how you feel. And if the feel is real, tell me whatz the deal.
wfougoafoihqfe
Falling In Love With The Board
wfougoafoihqfe
May 10th, 2007 at 07:53am
Green Day haven't really affected my lifestyle, except starting off my love for going to gigs.
I wouldn't say I'm a punk.
But they did certainly introduce me to some really great music, and stuff.
And I still like them, despite them being 'not PUNX rawk' and whatever.
MauriceB
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
MauriceB
May 11th, 2007 at 10:04am
the affected me alot, in the way i think and look at certain things.. in a good way tho ! and they thought me how to have my own opinion on things thru theyre songs.
Between Halloweens.
Banned
Between Halloweens.
May 14th, 2007 at 12:11pm
I think they've introduced me to more music, well what I mean is that before listening to their music I don't think I knew as many bands as I did. But I thank them for bringing that whole music 'scene' to me. I mean, thank you to Tre first of all, just being himself, I've changed my way of thinking, i mean I wasn't bad at all, but you get me. And his love for The Phenomenauts got me into them too. I love that band. Not many people know that band, what a shame.
They also gave me the confidence to not really listen to people who say negative things. Man, I sound kind of loserish here. They also gave me the best day of my life. June 18th 2005, Milton Keynes!!
Wasted Little Dj
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Wasted Little Dj
May 14th, 2007 at 04:33pm
I think for once they made me feel like i wasn't just the nerdy girl that eveyone forgets and that if you try hard, maybe you can make a difference.
coffee whore
Geek
coffee whore

Mibba Blog
May 15th, 2007 at 06:29pm
I found myself through their music and they helped me find a totally different place to be. I would have never really heard of any of these bands that I know about now if it weren't for their music. I was able to find out that I am capable of being my own person and that I can stand my own ground and do things on my own.
Brian May
King For A Couple Of Days
Brian May
May 16th, 2007 at 02:20pm
*thinks*Well,GD has tough me a lot about myself , that....well its actually ok 2 be different.That i dont have 2 be or look a certain way just 2 feel ok with myself.
LoNg lIvE GrEen DaY!
XxXxxx
JackSaySNO
Geek
JackSaySNO
May 16th, 2007 at 05:37pm
actually Green Day made me punk. I am suprised.. i swore i wasnt goign to get to obbsesed but i lied to myself....but it has made me and my band much more b etter then we thought we would be *saluting Green Day*
BillieJoezGurl
BillieJoezGurl
May 16th, 2007 at 06:10pm
They saved me........I was gonna kill myself......them and my friends.......my life got so miserable once I was 9 1/2..........
*wierdperson*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*wierdperson*
May 17th, 2007 at 11:11pm
Green Day gave me the courage to cut my hair off, make my own statement, and listen to better music! I've wanted to die, but listening to their music made me stop. I love them for it <3
JackSaySNO
Geek
JackSaySNO
May 18th, 2007 at 10:59pm
They also made me speak out more about what id going on in the world, im not afraid to speak my mind...but it did kind of make me a smart-ass...haha, OH WELL
but i have been "talking back" to my EVIL math teacher, and i always feel better telling her off!!
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
May 21st, 2007 at 02:44pm
well thanks to them i dont care so much anymore when people call me stuff, and i've realised i used to listen to such crap.
I must thank my aunt, Lucifers Angel for introducing them to me Cool
LetterBomb!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
LetterBomb!

Mibba
May 31st, 2007 at 09:22pm
Listening to Green Day made me experience uhh.. MUCH better music then today's crap. Being punk's made me feel better about myself and not feel that i'm was born wierd, Just punk. =]
FaithxAndxMisery
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
FaithxAndxMisery

Blog
June 1st, 2007 at 02:03am
I don't think any real punk comes out and says "Hey, I'm punk!" That would cause many a LOL on my side. But, yeah...Green Day has helped me smile at teachers when they tell me that I have "so much potential, but seem to aim low" and then I drop the "Oh yeah. I'm not going to college either." I really enjoy the looks on their faces now, haha.

And I really have grown to be disgusted with authority. But that could be teenager-itis.
Lolli
Jackass
Lolli
June 1st, 2007 at 06:46am
-shrugs-
I just liked their music.
They got me into a couple of bands but thats all I can say.
whatsername48417
Geek
whatsername48417
June 3rd, 2007 at 09:46am
green day has taught me to be an indivisual and be myself and not care what other people think about me
CopperheaD
Geek
CopperheaD
June 5th, 2007 at 06:16pm
they got me into metal!!! God bless those khol-eyed bastards!
Pito
Pito
June 5th, 2007 at 07:07pm
Green Day has allowed me to get into a lot of great bands. They didn't really teach me to be myself, I've been like thath since the day I walked.
X-trodinaryGirl
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
X-trodinaryGirl
June 6th, 2007 at 07:20am
um... well... GD has taught me to be myself and don't care about what ppl think of Punks!

Green Day kicks Ass*** and so do i so GD has taught myself to be me and PUnk Rock done the same
BillieJoezGurl
BillieJoezGurl
June 6th, 2007 at 10:54am
they all so made me even more shy......but able to stand up to people.....like some of my bullies are AFRAID of me Meg
Register