AuthorMessage
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 3rd, 2008 at 02:45pm
NeoSteph:
Franny.:
So for the Florida Primaries, when you win it, you get all the delegates...I didn't know that. McCain won tonight and is now at 95 delegates, leading Romney's 67. Clinton won tonight for the Democrats but the DNC stripped Florida of all its delegates so it really counts for nothing.

Now that McCain has a strong lead, is he going to go all the way? If he wins the GOP nomination, I don't think he'll be able to beat any of the Democrats.

Thats not what the national polls are saying. its showing that even though there's the big hoo ha over the democratic leader. A republican looks set to take office.

Can you site the source of these polls?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 3rd, 2008 at 02:58pm
Franny.:

Kurtni:
Obama will be in St. Louis Saturday Im so going to his rally thing.

Lucky! I wanted to go down to the States around this time to catch some of the presidential candidate fever, but I unfortunately have school. I'd love to hear what he'll say, so if you could, can you please give us a report on it? That'd be awesome =)

I can give you a report on it ~~
So first I went to the wrong place because Im dumb and I almost got lost File That was pretty fun. Anyways, I did get there eventually after a million wrong turns.

I have to say, out of all the presidential candidates, I still think Hilary Clinton is the most persuasive speaker even if I don't like what she says, but Obama takes the prize for most motivational.

St. Louis was the last place he stopped last night, but you wouldn't have even have guessed it. He was really energetic and enthusiastic with his speaking. Missouri's senator Clair McCaskill introduced him. Shes a fat cow and gets on my nerves, but that's another story Coolio Anyways, after she shut up, he went into his reasons for running, and "the fierce urgency of now". He talked about the economy, and how even thought he supported the fact that the Bush adminstration was taking action, he said they weren't doing enough, and that we "cannot wait" to fix issues like this. Then he went into his universal health care plan. That was probably the main focus of his speech, he talked about it the longest. He also talked about how he disliked the Bush tax cuts for businesses shipping jobs over seas.

lmfao I think he had more to say, but eveyone clapped too much. He kept having to stop.
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
February 3rd, 2008 at 11:47pm
That sounds awesome! I really wish I could catch a speech before the Dem vs. GOP candidates start playing dirty =P

So Romney won Maine, but with the super delegates he's still a tad behind McCain. Clinton has a sizable lead over Obama including super delegates so he has to win a majority of the states in Super Tuesday to stay in the race.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 4th, 2008 at 02:10pm
Franny.:
That sounds awesome! I really wish I could catch a speech before the Dem vs. GOP candidates start playing dirty =P

So Romney won Maine, but with the super delegates he's still a tad behind McCain. Clinton has a sizable lead over Obama including super delegates so he has to win a majority of the states in Super Tuesday to stay in the race.

It gets interesting when they get dirty Meg
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
February 4th, 2008 at 02:57pm
Kurtni:
Franny.:

It gets interesting when they get dirty Meg
Totally!!! It's amazing to see what they say under pressure!!! Smile
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
February 4th, 2008 at 07:13pm
I went to teh Obama rally today in the Meadowlands (New Jersey) and it was amazing Roxanne
I mean, being that he came here the day before Super Tuesday, it was great. He shook my hand later and everything.

I'm an Obama fan obv. Hand
I wish I could vote Sad
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
February 4th, 2008 at 08:15pm
Sheepless and redundant:
I went to teh Obama rally today in the Meadowlands (New Jersey) and it was amazing Roxanne
I mean, being that he came here the day before Super Tuesday, it was great. He shook my hand later and everything.

I wish I could vote Sad

You may have even better choices in four years, so there's no rush. I wish I could vote...it's going to take me forever before I can vote, damn me not being an american citizen [nor living in America...yet]

Super Tuesday tomorrow woo! It may not mean all that much since it's the super delegates which count the most, but it'll be a decider for the moment. No one will agree, but I'm hoping for Obama and Romney to come out on top -- and go all the way.

Oh, and Clinton had another emotional moment. Anyone else think this 'tear-up' is conveniently close to Super Tuesday? I wouldn't call her a fake but...it can't be all that real.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
February 4th, 2008 at 08:59pm
I can't wait for tomorrow! It's Super Tuesday (and Fat Tuesday, which sucks)!
Here's some more articles about the election and candidates:

Ol' Blue Eyes.
King For A Couple Of Days
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
February 4th, 2008 at 09:03pm
Franny.:
Sheepless and redundant:

I wish I could vote Sad

You may have even better choices in four years, so there's no rush. I wish I could vote...it's going to take me forever before I can vote, damn me not being an american citizen [nor living in America...yet]

Super Tuesday tomorrow woo! It may not mean all that much since it's the super delegates which count the most, but it'll be a decider for the moment. No one will agree, but I'm hoping for Obama and Romney to come out on top -- and go all the way.

Oh, and Clinton had another emotional moment. Anyone else think this 'tear-up' is conveniently close to Super Tuesday? I wouldn't call her a fake but...it can't be all that real.
I agree. It's all too convenient for me. I really resent her. She's just the worst representative the female population could have, in my opinion.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
February 5th, 2008 at 08:30am
I was listenning to the radio in the car this afternoon and Hilary's speech from Super Tuesday was being broadcasted and she really sounds a wreck. I mean, she's just been speaking to the point where her voice has gained this raspy, gonna-give-out-any-second tone, which isn't flattering at all. It sounds weak and obnoxious, to say the least. I had to change the station because it was just bothering me. Obama definately sounds the stonger of the two.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 5th, 2008 at 02:20pm
I was an election judge today in my district this morning and there were alot of Obama buttons Dance

Now, watch him lose Missouri and I'll be pissed. Orvil
Addison Dewitt
Addison Dewitt

Blog
February 5th, 2008 at 08:40pm
Kurtni:
I was an election judge today in my district this morning and there were alot of Obama buttons Dance

If Obama loses California I'll be pissed. Here it'll be close.
freshavocado
Addict
freshavocado

Blog
February 5th, 2008 at 08:42pm
Pity_The_Clever:
Kurtni:

i'd be pissed too.
me personally i want obama to win the election of 08
Addison Dewitt
Addison Dewitt

Blog
February 5th, 2008 at 08:49pm
Elmo has a gun:
Pity_The_Clever:
Kurtni:

i'd be pissed too.
me personally i want obama to win the election of 08

Yeah, from what I've seen, and I've seen a LOT, he seems to have the best ideas, if he doesn't win I guess Hillary would be ok, Democrat for '08. Rolling Eyes
freshavocado
Addict
freshavocado

Blog
February 5th, 2008 at 09:00pm
for real im freakin tired of republican.
everybody at school says they want Obama 4 president.
and my history teacher today said that he hates president bush and he never once voted for him : )
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
February 5th, 2008 at 09:17pm
everytime huckabee wins a state i'm gonna have to smash something Smile
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
February 5th, 2008 at 09:41pm
Memory Lane.:
everytime huckabee wins a state i'm gonna have to smash something Smile
HAHA, omg, that's hilarious. I feel the same way to!!!C
Addison Dewitt
Addison Dewitt

Blog
February 5th, 2008 at 10:03pm
Hillary got New York, but that was kind of expected, its her home state.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
February 6th, 2008 at 11:13am
Elmo has a gun:
for real im freakin tired of republican.
everybody at school says they want Obama 4 president.
and my history teacher today said that he hates president bush and he never once voted for him : )

Well, that's nice. I don't usually bash the Democrats, but what you said pissed me off so.......I'm sick of the Democrats. And I'm sick of teachers indocrinating their students. I think they should keep their big mouths shut when it come to politics.

Now, back on topic. I was surprised that most of the votes were split. No one won by a landslide. Although I guess the Democrats were really close. Apparently, McCain is ahead for the Republicans (It figures).
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
February 6th, 2008 at 01:17pm
From the British news it seems that the old guy, McCain, is in lead for the Republicans and it's still pretty tight between Clinton and Obama.

I can't begin to tell you how frustrating it is hearing all this news and simply not being able to do anything about it. Personally, I want Obama to win the Democrat vote and just sitting here and hearing that it's all so close, I'm just so annoyed that I can't vote for who I want to win.

I also think the McCain guy is just far too old, in my opinion. Coolio My dad jokes that it'd be like having my Grandfather in charge of the country. He also seems very much like a "politician" in the way that he says only what people want to hear. "We will find Bin Laden, we will stop climate change..."

I would like it if a Democrat won, tbh Coolio
Register