US President elections 2008.

AuthorMessage
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 17th, 2008 at 02:21pm
DaschundPup2007:

But, i have been scared of Hilary Clinton ever since my dad told me she stole furniture from the White House,

Well if your dad said it, then it must be true!

Mad Down with Hilary the furniture thief! Obviously if you snagged a couch from the whitehouse, the makes you incompetend to be president!
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
January 17th, 2008 at 04:45pm
Kurtni:
DaschundPup2007:

But, i have been scared of Hilary Clinton ever since my dad told me she stole furniture from the White House,

Mad Down with Hilary the furniture thief! Obviously if you snagged a couch from the whitehouse, the makes you incompetend to be president!

Damn Straight!!! Clap
Ol' Blue Eyes.
King For A Couple Of Days
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
January 17th, 2008 at 07:21pm
DaschundPup2007:
Kurtni:
DaschundPup2007:

Damn Straight!!! Clap
Pretty sure she was being sarcastic. Coolio
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
January 17th, 2008 at 08:30pm
Minority_Under_Dog:
I think it's funny that Hilary won Michagan (even though it doesn't count at all.), when there were only three choices on the ballet. Hilary, Kusinich (I like his policies, too bad someone like him would never get the nominee), and undecided. Hilary came in at 55% just beating out undecided. And think of all the Obama and Edwards voters who didn't come out to vote because their choide wasn't on the ballet. You would think that only Hillary supporters would come out, yet she almost lost to undecided.

Also Mitt Romney won Michigan and Michigan is shaped like a mitt. Just thought it was kinda funny tehe

That joke better not have been stolen from the Colbert Report =P

Romney ran into some troubles today with a reporter named 'Glen' [didn't catch who he worked for]. He was talking about not having lobbyists run his campaign, but Glen interjects with claiming that's false and Romney actually has lobbyists as advisers. Romney was insistent that they do not run the campaign, but all I can say is, Busted! The best part of this is that Romney went up to Glen afterwards and wanted to explain to him some more, but Glen was insistent once again. With a smile on his face, Romney tried to explain it, but figuring that Glen wouldn't listen he left and someone from Romney's campaign told him to be more professional and other junk. It seriously looked like Romney was going to punch the guy, that would've been campaign destroying but very fun to watch.
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
January 17th, 2008 at 08:54pm
Yeah, I heard that and saw it on the news. Romney did win Michigan.
folkin' around.
folkin' around.
January 19th, 2008 at 06:48pm
I believe Romney and Hillary won Nevada.
Mind you, my news is coming from PerezHilton O_O
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 19th, 2008 at 06:57pm
Bill clinton won nevada twice in the 90's with a vast majority so even with the obama push i thought she would win it.
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
January 19th, 2008 at 06:58pm
Michael Cera.:
I believe Romney and Hillary won Nevada.
Mind you, my news is coming from PerezHilton O_O
No, that's accurate. The story was on my homepage when I got online.
Does anyone happen to know how Obama's been doing? He hasn't had much press after losing to Hillary last week.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 19th, 2008 at 07:09pm
he's got alot of support from high profile people, But at the end of the day its the common people that cast the vote and many still hold prejudice.
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
January 19th, 2008 at 07:46pm
Ol' Blue Eyes.:
DaschundPup2007:
Kurtni:
DaschundPup2007:

Damn Straight!!! Clap
Pretty sure she was being sarcastic. Coolio

whatever, it's the truth as long as i'm concerned. G. Sad
Minority_Under_Dog
Minority_Under_Dog

Blog
January 20th, 2008 at 09:52am
Franny.:
Minority_Under_Dog:
I think it's funny that Hilary won Michagan (even though it doesn't count at all.), when there were only three choices on the ballet. Hilary, Kusinich (I like his policies, too bad someone like him would never get the nominee), and undecided. Hilary came in at 55% just beating out undecided. And think of all the Obama and Edwards voters who didn't come out to vote because their choide wasn't on the ballet. You would think that only Hillary supporters would come out, yet she almost lost to undecided.

Also Mitt Romney won Michigan and Michigan is shaped like a mitt. Just thought it was kinda funny tehe

That joke better not have been stolen from the Colbert Report =P

Romney ran into some troubles today with a reporter named 'Glen' [didn't catch who he worked for]. He was talking about not having lobbyists run his campaign, but Glen interjects with claiming that's false and Romney actually has lobbyists as advisers. Romney was insistent that they do not run the campaign, but all I can say is, Busted! The best part of this is that Romney went up to Glen afterwards and wanted to explain to him some more, but Glen was insistent once again. With a smile on his face, Romney tried to explain it, but figuring that Glen wouldn't listen he left and someone from Romney's campaign told him to be more professional and other junk. It seriously looked like Romney was going to punch the guy, that would've been campaign destroying but very fun to watch.

it's funny cause i stole it from my brother. then we watched colberts re-run on friday night and my brother goes "what that's my joke?...that bastard!"

i know there's an anchor for fox news named glen... could be him. Romney has been stretching the truth a bit. Like in one debate he said he never called McCains immagration plan amnesty. then he was on an ABC political show with Geroge Steffonofoulous (i dunno how to spell it. his names looks like a snufflufagous from seasume street.). And George showed a commerical he was currently running on tv and it said "John McCains immagration plan is amnesty"
romney's reply was "oh... i must've missed that one"
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
January 21st, 2008 at 10:23pm
Hillary totally OWNED Obama and Edwards at the debate tonight. File

Do you guys have proof with the furniture thief thing? Coolio
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 21st, 2008 at 10:38pm
Memory Lane.:

if wanted to watch what shoud i search for on youtube.
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
January 22nd, 2008 at 12:39pm
NeoSteph:
Memory Lane.:

if wanted to watch what shoud i search for on youtube.

jan 21 debate maybe Dno

I didn't see all of it but there was one part where she really owned Edwards
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 22nd, 2008 at 02:27pm
So Hilary was in St. Louis saturday and I went to see her with my mommy.

She was two hours late Mr. Green In a rally that HER campaign scheduled... she couldn't be on time. And she wants to be president? if she can't make her own meetings just a few hundred miles away from where she was before, how is she going to make meetings as a president all around the world?

Right, so then, she didn't even talk for the first 10 minutes, Bill did. The only remotely constructive thing she said in the entire hour was about our dependency on foreign oil. Then Bill ragged on Obama for a bit and talked some more. I really wonder who this campaign is for, Bill or Hilary.

You know what aggrivated me the most? Hilary was talking about our debt and she said "When we (as in "bill and I"Winkleft office there was a 5.6 trillion dollar surplus"
Well no, Hilary, you did not hold an office. The American public did not elect you to be first lady, you did not make the choices as president, you are not responsible for the surplus. Bill Clinton is. Not Hilary FingerSometimes I wonder who her campaign is for, her or Bill.

lmfao on the news it showed him yelling at some news reporter after the rally lmfao I missed that. The one excting thing that night, I missed.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 22nd, 2008 at 02:30pm
Memory Lane.:

...I would disagree O_O Hilary and Obama made asses out of themselves with their bickering and Edwards stayed out of it and that really made him look like the superior candidate.
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
January 22nd, 2008 at 03:13pm
Kurtni:
Memory Lane.:

...I would disagree O_O Hilary and Obama made asses out of themselves with their bickering and Edwards stayed out of it and that really made him look like the superior candidate.

As far as i know it's known as one of those Clinton jokes. BUT, she and bill did take an estimated $28000 worth of furniture from the white house when they moved out, then, they returned it back the next day....

I'm not really sure on that last part. I was only using it as a joke, though in my post
folkin' around.
folkin' around.
January 22nd, 2008 at 04:29pm
Kurtni:
I really wonder who this campaign is for, Bill or Hilary.

She's deffinately marketing him as the poster child of her campaign,
and honestly, she will get votes to have her husband back in the White House.
It gives me a headache thinking about her in office though.

I really wish I would follow the candidates. I'm only receiving biased information
and it's poisoning my way of thinking. -_-
Franny.
Franny.
January 22nd, 2008 at 08:39pm
Fred Thompson is out...yet I'm not surprised. The only important thing now is who he'll endorse. McCain? Probably.

The debate yesterday was so chaotic I didn't even watch all of it. I went in and out of it and all I can hear is Clinton yelling about something. I felt bad for Edwards, he was so left out. I'm sick of Democratic debates, give me a Republican one!! Thursday on msnbc? Can't remember...
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
January 22nd, 2008 at 08:49pm
Franny.:
Fred Thompson is out...yet I'm not surprised. The only important thing now is who he'll endorse. McCain? Probably.

The debate yesterday was so chaotic I didn't even watch all of it. I went in and out of it and all I can hear is Clinton yelling about something. I felt bad for Edwards, he was so left out. I'm sick of Democratic debates, give me a Republican one!! Thursday on msnbc? Can't remember...
The next Republican Debate is January 24, 2008 on Thursday hosted by MSNBC.
Register