worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
November 8th, 2007 at 11:36am
justxlies:
Molly

omgimsoselfish._.
You aren't. Because you could have let it go ages ago. But you didn't. You are trying and you will make it. You do want to make it. Everyone has ups and downs, but everyone tries. People who don't even try and selfishly give up in a second don't deserve respect.

You do.
Diana_a7x
Geek
Diana_a7x

Blog
November 17th, 2007 at 11:01pm
Some Like It Hot:
Diana_a7x:
Cobra:
Diana_a7x:
when people try their best to help them...they refuse the help -_-

That's not true. People barely even try.

Perhaps its hopeless?

Never you git.

git? Rolling Eyes
Richard Nixon.
Banned
Richard Nixon.
November 17th, 2007 at 11:34pm
Diana_a7x:
Some Like It Hot:
Diana_a7x:
Cobra:
Diana_a7x:
when people try their best to help them...they refuse the help -_-

That's not true. People barely even try.

Perhaps its hopeless?

Never you git.

git? Rolling Eyes

Nothing is hopeless unless you make yourself believe it is.

I believe that life always ends abruptly. Even when you expect it it still comes.
I don't want to live in a world where I can't do the things I enjoy most, so when that happens, that I am at an age or succumb to a disability that prevents me from being who I am or prevents me from doing what I love I will kill myself.
There is no point in living a life where you can't enjoy the things you love anymore, which is why I condone suicide in certain cases.

But it is still selfish and wrong and will hurt the people who care about you.
But in the end does that really matter? You can only rely on yourself in this life so who's to say you should consider loved ones, if you're suffering and they love you a lot they'll suffer too. Apart from that you should cherish life. People in my life have killed themselves because they felt so hopeless they put on a facade and didn't ask for help. They felt so debilitated that they decided to end their lives when they were at such a young age, I believe something could have helped them but who's to say it could've? I had another friend die of natural causes and for a while I wanted to hate those other friends for ending their lives by choice when my other friend didn't even get that choice.
Opheliac_666
Geek
Opheliac_666
November 18th, 2007 at 08:28am
does anyone know if you die if you strangle yourself with a cord?
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
November 18th, 2007 at 03:54pm
Opheliac_666:

maybe if you hang yourself, but I don't think you can actually strangle yourself to death.

It's like the inability to drown free willingly.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
November 18th, 2007 at 05:36pm
I think I've heard of cases when people did that. Think One woman at least, who was insane..

...anyway, er don't try it or something. o_O
Billie's Willie
Billie's Willie

Mibba Blog
November 19th, 2007 at 07:30am
Cobra:
Opheliac_666:

maybe if you hang yourself, but I don't think you can actually strangle yourself to death.

I wouldn't think you could strangle yourself to death either. Think I always thought you'd pass out first, then your hands would loosen on the cord. Dno
fantanoice
Geek
fantanoice
November 19th, 2007 at 07:34am
I was watching this weird show the other day on near death experiences. Aparantly those who survived death of a natural cause went to a place that made them happier than ever, but those who survived from suicide saw horrible monsters and felt terrible abandonment.

That show scared me into never committing suicide... not that I ever would, because I like life.
Opheliac_666
Geek
Opheliac_666
November 19th, 2007 at 08:39am
Billie's Willie:
Cobra:
Opheliac_666:

I wouldn't think you could strangle yourself to death either. Think I always thought you'd pass out first, then your hands would loosen on the cord. Dno

what if you tie it in knots?
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
November 19th, 2007 at 08:41am
Opheliac_666:

what if you tie it in knots?

May I ask why you wish to know all this?
Opheliac_666
Geek
Opheliac_666
November 19th, 2007 at 08:45am
it's a thought i'm wondering about
schooldropout
Banned
schooldropout

Blog
November 21st, 2007 at 07:45pm
I've tried to kill myself for lots of different reasons. A lot of people say your life is your temple, but for me its one big party. I drink, smoke and do drugs. My choice.
Diana_a7x
Geek
Diana_a7x

Blog
November 28th, 2007 at 07:11pm
schooldropout:
I've tried to kill myself for lots of different reasons. A lot of people say your life is your temple, but for me its one big party. I drink, smoke and do drugs. My choice.

Tried? Why?
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
November 28th, 2007 at 07:19pm
Diana_a7x:
schooldropout:

Tried? Why?
Bit personal, don't you think?
yellowstickerface
Geek
yellowstickerface
November 30th, 2007 at 09:19am
I used to think about it.
Ive never cut myself or anything like that.
I have to much to live for.
So it always just been a thought.
I did go througha depressive stage tho.
Sylar
Falling In Love With The Board
Sylar
December 6th, 2007 at 05:25am
Boobmeister:
Diana_a7x:
schooldropout:

Tried? Why?
Bit personal, don't you think?

Well, telling people on a popular message board that you've tried to kill yourself isn't exactly begging for privacy is it?
Opheliac_666
Geek
Opheliac_666
December 7th, 2007 at 06:29am
it pisses me off a bit when people think if you say you're gonna harm yourself it's just for attention...
Sylar
Falling In Love With The Board
Sylar
December 7th, 2007 at 06:31am
Opheliac_666:
it pisses me off a bit when people think if you say you're gonna harm yourself it's just for attention...

I'm so glad that trend is fading -.-
Edit: It depends on who you tell though, I mean, if you went around the school telling anybody who looked at you... Then people might be a little wary.
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
December 8th, 2007 at 12:10am
you know what would be nice? if people took this seriously. Alot of kids will have issues with this and ask for help, when someone gets the guts to tell someone they have issues with this stuff the other kids go "oMg YoUR Em0!!!!1111 LOL" and parents tell them to "snap out of it".

You wouldn't tell a kid with cancer to "snap out of it", and you shouldn't tell someone who cuts themself that eather.
Register