Suicide and self harm!

AuthorMessage
Micro Sheep
Falling In Love With The Board
Micro Sheep
October 14th, 2007 at 10:40pm
I make a drama out of everything and I feel like shit most of the time, and there's no one to listen to me whining and that makes me go arghhh.There are many people who feel like this,I know,some they just don't know how to handle it and try self harm or attempt suicide.So ^^^ is right I guess,communication is one of the most important things.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
October 15th, 2007 at 04:52am
I never hurt myself on purpose and I never would. I don't care how depressed I am. I hate pain and I don't take it very well. I'm a baby. And as for killing myself.....Death scaries me so much and I don't want to die, so I would never have the guts to kill myself.

But you know what is fun. Taking a mechanical pencil and whipping the tip of it on your arm. You get these little cuts. My sister's friend did it to her one time and so she did it to me to show me. They are like little papercuts. It hurts a lot. But it's not even like I ever do it.
Opheliac_666
Geek
Opheliac_666
October 15th, 2007 at 07:11am
Micro Sheep:
^ I don't think they do.If they commit suicide for attention,they don't live anymore to see the results of their action so it's pretty pointless to do that if they're not there anymore to get the attention they wanted.

Yeah but we aren't mind readers are we?
Micro Sheep
Micro Sheep
October 15th, 2007 at 07:52am
Opheliac_666:
Micro Sheep:
^ I don't think they do.If they commit suicide for attention,they don't live anymore to see the results of their action so it's pretty pointless to do that if they're not there anymore to get the attention they wanted.

Yeah but we aren't mind readers are we?

Communication from both sides Very Happy
Opheliac_666
Geek
Opheliac_666
October 15th, 2007 at 08:52am
Huh?
Diana_a7x
Geek
Diana_a7x

Blog
October 24th, 2007 at 03:25pm
My view on self-harm, is that it tis terrible and well some people are just extremely depressed, so much that it isn't funny and they don't feel like getting labeled as an "Emo" or any other label...but for another way, when people try their best to help them...they refuse the help -_-
gdgeek513
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
gdgeek513

Mibba
October 24th, 2007 at 05:43pm
I've never thought about Killing myself before... a couple of my friends have.[FYI i'm irish and I'm not unhappy or would like to cause myself harm Evil or Very Mad]
Diana_a7x
Geek
Diana_a7x

Blog
October 25th, 2007 at 03:11am
Is is true that Canada is infested with "Emo kids"? J/w
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
October 27th, 2007 at 02:15pm
Diana_a7x:
when people try their best to help them...they refuse the help -_-

That's not true. People barely even try.
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
October 29th, 2007 at 07:34pm
I think suicide is the most selfish thing ever. 6 months ago, I didn't see the selfishness in it. But when you're that low you don't see how anything is worth living for any more, and nothing is worse than how you feel. You don't see how much it's hurting your friends and your family because you're too wrapped up in it. That's not to say you're being selfish intentionally then, but you just can't see it. You're in the bubble and you can't get out of it.
My little brother used to have to take razors out my hands. That's the worst thing I've ever let him see or do. It was months ago but I'm so ashamed I ever let myself do that to him. But again, at that moment in time I couldn't see anything worse than living in my head right then. And I couldn't see quite the effect it was having on my brothers or my mum in particular. We'd have family meetings when I was in hospital and they'd say how much it tore them apart and it never struck me until they said those words each week.
I promised myself the self-harm would stop in 2005, but I promised my little brother the self-harm would stop this year. And his pride and safety in knowing that I won't give up on him means more than anything. He's an angel.
Diana_a7x
Geek
Diana_a7x

Blog
November 2nd, 2007 at 03:58pm
Cobra:
Diana_a7x:

Perhaps its hopeless?
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
November 2nd, 2007 at 04:55pm
Diana_a7x:
Cobra:
Diana_a7x:

Perhaps its hopeless?

Never you git.
Joshontheguitar
Geek
Joshontheguitar
November 4th, 2007 at 02:13am
Yay for suicide!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant wait til im 29 and i get to paint that pretty red picture on my wall cuz im dying of lung cancer!!!!

Anyone wanna join me?
Mike N Tre Erections
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Mike N Tre Erections

Blog
November 4th, 2007 at 04:32pm
My view on suicude.

The act of intentionlly terminating ones own life.

I honestly think it is wrong. That it is stupid, immoral and cowardly.

(Now, the above statement will be enough for most of you to whine and complain and say that I have no heart, until the sky falls and penguins become pets.)

I know that most people commit suicide because of mental health problems,
addiction problems, family problems and so on.

But if you are looking for the truth from me, I will tell you
that I believe most people commit suicide to avoid shame and pain.

Life isn't easy. It's hard and stressful. I come from a background that has inflicted some very radical and "I don't give a crap" ideas into my mind.

I am adopted.
I have been to numerous families.
I have been transfered from county to county.

I have come into contact with teenagers who are suicidle ; who self harm.
I pity those people because a loss of life is a waste of life.

Suicide and self harm, in my mind, are commited by those who cannot
face the dilemas that life has thrown at them.
I am friends with a boy who has severe family problems.
He is suicidle. I love him. But I hate him.

I will hate him if he takes his own life. If he leaves his family.

If he leaves me.

I love him because he is funny. Intelligent. Down to earth. Friendly.
Why does he want to die?

Why does he want to lose out on life?

It's a love/hate relationship.

That is my view on suicide and self-harm.
Billie's Willie
Billie's Willie

Mibba Blog
November 4th, 2007 at 07:26pm
Mike Dirnts Erection:
Do you think suicide bombers are cowards then? If they're doing it for something they believe in and not because they have a "bad life".
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
November 4th, 2007 at 07:34pm
Billie's Willie:
Mike Dirnts Erection:
Do you think suicide bombers are cowards then? If they're doing it for something they believe in and not because they have a "bad life".
I actually think that suicide bombers should be admired because they are filled with a passion that no one can really understand until they reach that level. Coolio

Anyway, I think suicide is not cowardly or brave...it's just a conclusion.

And I know about the spiel about how unfair it is to others...ever thought that some people want that?
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
November 5th, 2007 at 06:29am
Herr Doktor:
Billie's Willie:
Mike Dirnts Erection:
I actually think that suicide bombers should be admired because they are filled with a passion that no one can really understand until they reach that level. Coolio

Anyway, I think suicide is not cowardly or brave...it's just a conclusion.

And I know about the spiel about how unfair it is to others...ever thought that some people want that?

they do it for Alah to "cleanse the world" and for 72 virgins. and now they're discovering the koran could actually say 72 raisins.

it's kinda funny. both the koran and the bible both say shou not kill yet. uh.

it is not brave, nor compassion.

and you have also forgotten about the kamikaze. were they brave? no. neither were the soldiers that took pills when captured so they would die then tell their side of the wars' secrets to the enemy. religion wars in general are stupid and have nothing to do with suicide nor self harm. if you care to bring it up again - please read history books.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
November 6th, 2007 at 06:44pm
justxlies:
Eyeliner Loves You:

did you know that 52% of the population commit suicide when they are 29??? i thought that was so weird. damnit. i forgot the fucking website i found that on. -_-
sry2say but 52% of the population do not commit suicide.

That would be meaning that less than 50% of all people do not kill themselves.

wthhhhhhhhh.

I think she means 52% of people who kill themselves.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
November 7th, 2007 at 11:56am
justxlies:

More gay male teens kill themselves than any other.
MollyMollyMolly

I know some of you probably wont agree, but I think of people who want to kill themselves for the pure reason of not being able to handle things as cowards.

There are people who want to live, but have illnesses such as manic depression. My cousin, she probably had the best life ever. I have never met her, but she was pretty, she had excellent grades, friends, a loving family, she was talented in sports, but she tried to kill herself 5 times she since was 15. She "managed" to do it when she was 20. How terrible is that, she had absolutely no reason to be depressed and she was probably suffering from manic depression (my family doesn't really talk about is, so I can only assume).

Thats why I don't understand people who cant see further from their own selfishness and have some idea that life is terrible when it probably isn't..
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
November 7th, 2007 at 12:18pm
A boy from my year at school killed himself. As far as I know he's the only one of us who's not alive any more. He was into drugs and dealing, and he got into trouble with some dealers one night; they gave him some weed to sell, and another bunch of dealers held a gun to his head and said to give them the drugs or he'd get shot, so he gave them the cannabis and left. The dealers who'd given him the drugs to sell said don't go back without money or they'd kill him, so he killed himself. It's weird to think about to be honest. I'd never even spoken to him and I know you shouldn't speak bad of the dead but he wasn't a particularly nice person and he'd shove and mouth off at some of the other kids at school. I feel for his mum more than his own situation to be honest. It must have been scary, but he put himself in that place. We don't live amongst gang land warfare, it's not a case of do what the drug barons say or die, he went into drugs of his own accord.
Perhaps I'm a bit harsh, but I don't see why I should respect him any more than the other boys I went to school with who also do drugs and deal them just because he's dead. It's sad yes, but more for his family than anyone else.
Register