Suicide and self harm!

AuthorMessage
Billie's Willie
Billie's Willie

Mibba Blog
December 8th, 2007 at 02:14am
Opheliac_666:
it pisses me off a bit when people think if you say you're gonna harm yourself it's just for attention...
I agree with Tokyo Hardcore. It depends on who you tell.

There was this freshman the other year that would go around telling everybody on the bus to look at her arms/scars. And when they asked what happened, she was all "I cut myself. Con" No joke. She made a smirk and everything and it pissed me off so much.
Opheliac_666
Geek
Opheliac_666
December 8th, 2007 at 05:16am
yeah i agree with that but even just like one person if you're having a bad day and all and yet fuckwits are still like OMG ATTENTION SEEKER!11
Sylar
Falling In Love With The Board
Sylar
December 8th, 2007 at 06:18am
That's why you tell the people you can trust. For example, if I'm feeling the urge to go... Kick shit or something, I'd tell my mum or my flatmate because they know the crapI've been through over the last year or so and know I'm not a fake.
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
December 8th, 2007 at 03:27pm
I never understood why some people have the urge to share such a personal matter with the entire world.

However, people actually do that. Even when they're not desperate for attention.
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
December 8th, 2007 at 07:25pm
It's not physically possible to strangle yourself - sure you can hang yourself, but when you try with your own hands or whatever, it doesn't work. Your reflexes kick in and so does your need to breathe, and you have to let go.

...Smile
Mass-suicide
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Mass-suicide
December 13th, 2007 at 01:40am
i cut myself sometimes, i kno emo maybe i am
i think suicide is stupid, but sometime be get over whelmed and we don;t think probley, thats why i think evryone needs at least one true friends that loves them and always there for em cause when those thoughts come in to there head there the call not 911!
iwannabesedated91
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
iwannabesedated91
December 13th, 2007 at 02:35pm
only irish people are extremely depressed? lol.
i dunno why but i find that humorous.
i have considered it, and i have scars all up and down my arms.
sometimes it does seem like the only escape when your overcome by guilt or depression, but it's still a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
norwegian wood.
Geek
norwegian wood.
December 13th, 2007 at 06:12pm
What annoys me is that it becomes a trend.
A lot of people in my year heard about cutting and thought, "oh my god, if i do it i'll get attention and i'll be so cool!" Fine for them, but for me, it just meant that no-one took me seriously, because they thought I was just doing it to be cool. One of my friends started doing it, and it just pissed me off because she was doing it to be noticed. And it's like, most of the people who cut/self-harm don't even show it, in fact, they hide it so well you wouldn't even realize they did it unless they told you.
Opheliac_666
Geek
Opheliac_666
December 14th, 2007 at 09:26am
well if they're harming themselves for attention then that's a problem itself..
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 14th, 2007 at 05:03pm
Opheliac_666:

EXACTLY

I get so sick of people saying "I h8 attention seekerzzz!!!!!2"

If someone is willing to harm themself and go to that extreme just to get attention from someone, then there is a problem there.
holden caulfield.
Idiot
holden caulfield.
December 19th, 2007 at 12:29am
vandalist.:
What annoys me is that it becomes a trend.
A lot of people in my year heard about cutting and thought, "oh my god, if i do it i'll get attention and i'll be so cool!" Fine for them, but for me, it just meant that no-one took me seriously, because they thought I was just doing it to be cool. One of my friends started doing it, and it just pissed me off because she was doing it to be noticed. And it's like, most of the people who cut/self-harm don't even show it, in fact, they hide it so well you wouldn't even realize they did it unless they told you.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Opheliac_666:

But I agree with this too.

If someone is harming themselves, its serious, no matter if it's for real sorrow or for attention. Maybe a person wants the attention and cuts because they feel so lonely and unnoticed, they want someone to see them. Sorta like a cry for help. I've done that before. But more recently, I was clinically depressed and cut for other pain, other than not getting attention.

Everyone feels pain and shows it in different ways. The reason should be pushed under the blanket: if someone is self harming themselves and/or says they have thoughts of suicide, they should be taken seriously, no matter if they are doing it for attention or not.
penfold
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
penfold
December 19th, 2007 at 04:21am
I think everyone thinks about suicide, you know, would i have the balls, am i scared of death or mabey just scared of living. pain is fucked up how you release is is different for everyone, be it cutting yourself running four miles a day playing football whatever. someone once said depression is anger turned inwards. i think its more a combination of everything. shit builds up and you feel terrible. lucky there is plenty of shops to by food and shinny things so i feel better lol... just remember suicide is the easy way out, happiness is a choice and for fuck sake don't let the bastards get you down. oi .. hang on someone just stole my soapbox... oi come back here...... wait there i'll be right back... come here you little shit.................
Joshontheguitar
Geek
Joshontheguitar
July 3rd, 2008 at 07:41pm
i'm pro suicide.

and murder.

i offer myself as the first victim

murder and suicide keep the world in order

We are all fucking evil pieces of shit. None of us deserve to fucking live

justice will not exist until each and every one of you fuckers and my self are dead

And really what the fuck is the point of life?????

To give glory to God!!! and yet, that mother fucker made me like this. Made me fantasize killing the girl i love more than anything for her own good. told me that i should tell you all this.

I have to fucking choose between my fate and "God's plan"

ANd i wonder who the fuck else hes done this too

which is why i encourage suicide.

SUICIDE IS THE SINGLE GREATEST ABOMBINATION TO GOD!!!!

for then you are playing God, and if you kill yourself, I and others like me cant kill you, therefore you are interfering in divine matters

and yet, once i am done ranting and telling everyone to kill themselves, i am overcome with this guilt. and i become anti-suicide.

But never anti-murder.

but this topic isn't about murder. I apologize for my digression.

anyway. the one reason that suicide is wrong is, like someone prior to me stated, you're not just hurting yourself, but others. So if you wish to do such a thing, separate yourself from everyone you love. run far away, so they will never know
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
July 4th, 2008 at 01:27am
If you think it's so cool, why don't you kill yourself, just because you think it's the ultimate sacriface. This is a very serious topic. I have been suicial many times in my life and I haven't gotten over it. I've tried to strangle myself with a belt from a bathrobe. You would still be missed by your friends and family if you ran away and did it. They would find your body and be sad. Would you want that to happen? Just close your eyes and imagine it.
Joshontheguitar
Geek
Joshontheguitar
July 4th, 2008 at 01:30am
THAT'S WHAT YOU GET.:
If you think it's so cool, why don't you kill yourself, just because you think it's the ultimate sacriface. This is a very serious topic. I have been suicial many times in my life and I haven't gotten over it. I've tried to strangle myself with a belt from a bathrobe.
Because i have the duty to kill first

i just havent gotten up the guts yet
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
July 4th, 2008 at 01:30am
Joshontheguitar:
a bunch of stuff
i find that offensive and hilarious on so many levels

we'll start with
A. dont bash god
B. i really don't think i'm evil Neutral
Joshontheguitar
Geek
Joshontheguitar
July 4th, 2008 at 01:33am
Miley Cyrus:
Joshontheguitar:
a bunch of stuff
i find that offensive and hilarious on so many levels

we'll start with
A. dont bash god
B. i really don't think i'm evil Neutral
I have the right to bash God

and most people are good in their own eyes

however

"all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God." -romans, some verse im too lazy to look up.
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
July 4th, 2008 at 01:35am
Joshontheguitar:
I have the right to bash God

and most people are good in their own eyes

however

"all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God." -romans, some verse im too lazy to look up.
um yeah i'm not going to make this a religous thread but seriously

like seriously

i don't even know how to complete my sentence

~peace out homocidal dude
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
July 4th, 2008 at 01:35am
It's not right to kill the love of your life or yourself. It can be really scary.
Joshontheguitar
Geek
Joshontheguitar
July 4th, 2008 at 02:05am
THAT'S WHAT YOU GET.:
It's not right to kill the love of your life or yourself. It can be really scary.

i agree.

=/
Register